05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

Great Buying Experience - 05stangkc

Search this Thread

Old 12/16/06, 09:02 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great Buying Experience - 05stangkc

I'd just like to thank Kevin for working with me recently. My car was rear-ended and I decided to go with a Roush spoiler and GT/CS rear bumper. Kevin was great to talk to and got the parts shipped out ASAP. Kevin quoted me a great price over the phone and I bought the GT/CS bumper. I had asked him email me a final price and delivery estimate when he had a moment. Later on in the day, I got an email latter that day showing the price twenty dollars cheaper than what he had verbally quoted me over the phone. I thought that was really great! My body shop guy Scott thought I was getting USED parts when I told him the price!!!! Scott's local supplier wanted a ton more for the part. Maybe I should get him in touch with Kevin

I'll post some pics when I get my car back. I am hoping to they have her done by the end of next week.

Once again, Thanks Kevin for being great to work with. I am really excited to see how my car turns out. Now I just need the Roush front bumper w/ lip
Old 12/17/06, 09:10 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kevin does give awesome service, ordered my Ford plenum cover and Coffin exhuast, both awesome products and got to me real quick and on time, installed them right away. i say 10 out of 10 for service and products
Old 12/17/06, 04:45 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 33 Likes on 23 Posts
Now if I could only get that kind of response on my power passenger seat parts, I would be enthralled!! Alas... crickets chirping in response to my repeated requests for info...