05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

FRPP springs?

Search this Thread

Old 12/13/05, 01:02 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry if this is a duplicate post, but I couldn't find anything using the search feature.

Is anyone using FRPP lowering springs? If so, are you happy with them? How much do they lower the car front and back? I know the website says 1.5", but it doesn't say if that is both front and back and I'm looking to lower the back a little more than the front like the Steeda and Eibach kits do.

I was thinking that my dealer may be less likely to complain about warranty issues on the springs if I use FRPP and have it installed by Ford.

What do you guys think?

-TRB
Old 12/13/05, 01:32 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by TorchRedBeauty@December 13, 2005, 2:05 PM
Sorry if this is a duplicate post, but I couldn't find anything using the search feature.

Is anyone using FRPP lowering springs? If so, are you happy with them? How much do they lower the car front and back? I know the website says 1.5", but it doesn't say if that is both front and back and I'm looking to lower the back a little more than the front like the Steeda and Eibach kits do.

I was thinking that my dealer may be less likely to complain about warranty issues on the springs if I use FRPP and have it installed by Ford.

What do you guys think?

-TRB
I have them on and my car sits LOW. I think it's about what they claim, 1.5". Ride quality is great almost like having the stock springs on but you'll notice the difference when you corner. I was going to buy 18" wheels/tires but the wheel well is so full now I'm saving the money for other mod. I'll post pictures later, been meaning to do it since the install.