05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

Crossroadz Direct.com

Search this Thread

Old 7/1/05, 10:40 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow

I'm not sure why my original thread was closed, but I'm still empty handed without a product or my money which he was supposed to credit two weeks ago.

Original thread:
http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?sh...7&hl=crossroadz

I have left emails, Voice mails and two messages on his answering machine in the last week. Does anyone know him? I just want my money back since he could not supply the product. If someone knows him please tell him to call me.

Thanks Mike Ivy
Old 7/1/05, 10:49 AM
Big Falken Tires

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have talked to Matt back and forth a few times via email a few months back - nice guy.

The past wto time I have emailed (or PM-ed) with questions about products though I have heard nothing back. Even called once bu their email was full......
Old 7/1/05, 01:11 PM
Bullitt Member

He seemed nice the times I talked with him, but once he said he was going to credit me I have never been able to get in touch with him. This is my last resort as all other communication efforts have failed at this point. It's holding me up on other things besides paying interest for two months on a item I never recieved.
Maybe someone can help
Old 7/1/05, 04:09 PM
Team Mustang Source Legacy Member

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
You're right, it should NOT have been closed until the matter was closed. If there's anyone out there like this that sells Mustang parts, we should all know about it.
Old 7/5/05, 01:58 PM
GT Member

Okay, need to add my 2 cents. Been incapacitated for the last couple of weeks here. Mike knew about this when I spoke with him last week. My pops went into the hospital and was in for right around a week. I get back home and go to lowering Warrens (TMS member) 05 GT and cut my finger off (friggen rotor fell and caught my finger between jack and rotor...ouch) thus delaying any kind of service for another week.

This guy's been credited AND I have ALSO told him that when we get the hood scoops in I AM GOING TO SEND ONE TO HIM FOR FREE!! Forgot to add that part huh Mike? Anyway, best way to get a hold of me NOW is by E-Mail. I have WAY to much going on for both phones and e-mail and I found that E-Mail is the best way to document inquiries from customers. Sales@CrossroadzDirect.com
Old 7/5/05, 07:02 PM
Bullitt Member

Thanks, I'm glad it is finally handled. I'm sorry about all the other, but again I had no way of knowing anything since I could not get in touch with you. As a consumer you had time to help lower a friends car (although it ended badly), but you could not take a few moments to credit my card ? Anyway what's done is done and I see no reason for you to send me a scoop and I see no reason to mention it. Why would you mention that like you were doing me a favor when a simple credit would have done? I'm gald it's done and this thread can be closed or deleted. I feel confident that by others you have dealt with that this is a isolated incident and I have no reason to bash you or your company.

Thanks Mike
Old 7/5/05, 10:03 PM
Bullitt Member

Sorry I didn't see this thread sooner.

Matt is a stand up guy. He'll cut his fingers off for his customers. (Sorry Matt, couldn't resist ) Really, he hurt himself bad and no amount of convincing would get him to the hospital before he finished the job.

Just email, no worries
Old 7/6/05, 07:31 AM
GT Member

Originally posted by JST4FN@July 5, 2005, 7:05 PM
Thanks, I'm glad it is finally handled. I'm sorry about all the other, but again I had no way of knowing anything since I could not get in touch with you. As a consumer you had time to help lower a friends car (although it ended badly), but you could not take a few moments to credit my card ? Anyway what's done is done and I see no reason for you to send me a scoop and I see no reason to mention it. Why would you mention that like you were doing me a favor when a simple credit would have done? I'm gald it's done and this thread can be closed or deleted. I feel confident that by others you have dealt with that this is a isolated incident and I have no reason to bash you or your company.

Thanks Mike
Mike, if you would have read the thread you would have seen the "lowering" was done AFTER the facts. I won't send you a scoop at your request, your credit card is all fine and dandy now and of course I was not mentiioning the FREE scoop as if, and I quote "like you were doing me a favor", I just felt really bad that everything went awry. I have always taken care of my customers to the utmost and in this business you must understand that things don't always go the way you wish they would. In a perfect world, if it were my choice and within my control, 100% of all orders would go perfect, but right now I can only promise that 99.9% of them will.

At least you're happy now, that is my only concern. I although, am NOT happy as this issue should have turned out better. You should have received the scoop promptly and/or I should have credited you immediately after you cancelled the order but did NOT because in my defense as you know, since we were on the phone at the time I found out my father went into the hospital and left immediately. I know I should have taken care of this when I returned but there are many other customers I take care of also and I knew I would get to this, you were still important to me.

Anyhow, we can go back and forth all day. Do the "he said, she said" thing but I choose not to. I don't know about you but I hate airing out dirty laundry on the forums. I hope any and all of you who read this know this is an isolated incident, any of you who have dealt with me know I take care of business and care about my customers. Thanks for taking a moment to check this out.

p.s. - Wardog...YOU OWE ME A FINGER!!! (not the middle one either). :shock: