05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

cervini or roneale 20" wheels..best place to get them?

Search this Thread

Old 11/29/06, 12:28 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cervini or roneale 20" wheels..best place to get them?

hi all,
anyone has information these wheels?

20"...weight? construction?

best price and place to get them?

thanks!
Old 11/29/06, 02:01 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The ones that were on the Roneale car were Blings I believe, and they went out of business. The ones on Cervini's are Raceline GT's if I do recall. These aren't cheap, but they do look good. Price, I really can't help you on that one. All I do know is what make they were.
Old 11/29/06, 03:16 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by 05fordgt
The ones that were on the Roneale car were Blings I believe, and they went out of business. The ones on Cervini's are Raceline GT's if I do recall. These aren't cheap, but they do look good. Price, I really can't help you on that one. All I do know is what make they were.
thanks much! do they make replica's of these wheels?
Old 11/29/06, 04:35 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by YaoNYC
thanks much! do they make replica's of these wheels?
Blings, I believe were the replica versions of the Racelines. But since Blings went out of business, the Racelines are the only ones you can get, I think.
Old 11/29/06, 04:46 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by 05fordgt
Blings, I believe were the replica versions of the Racelines. But since Blings went out of business, the Racelines are the only ones you can get, I think.
thank u!!
Old 11/29/06, 06:21 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
This site might give you some insight to the price of Racelines.

http://www.blowbyracing.com/racelinewheels1.html
Old 11/29/06, 07:53 PM
Team Mustang Source

I can tell you more than you want to know about Blingz.

I had those wheels on my car, wrecked it, and damaged 1 wheel, horrifically. When I tried to order just one wheel, I was told Blingz was no longer in existence. So I called around to a bunch of big distributors, noone had any. One guy I talked to said he was good friends with the guy who ran Blingz, as they had worked together at American Racing, and he told me that the dude just up and closed the business. Evidently he did not like running his own company and went back to AR. He then referred me to a guy in Florida, who laughed when I told him what I was looking for. He said the one set he managed to find he had sold, but then gave me the number to Ronaele Mustang. I called them, the guy I talked to told me they'd bought the last stock of Blingz wheels and had just enough to do a couple more cars, and that he could sell me 4 wheels but not 1. No surprise, as I figured I would run into this.

I checked into the Raceline GT wheel, which is what the Blingz wheel is based off of, and the lip on those is polished as opposed to the brushed Blingz lip. That and the magnesium or gray or whatever color you want to call it is clear coated, where the Blingz is not. So it has a shine, where the Blingz is just flat. So I ended up just buying a new set of wheels, which now leaves me with 3 good Ghost GT wheels, and one thats beat to heck.
Old 11/29/06, 08:53 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by GrabberOgre
This site might give you some insight to the price of Racelines.

http://www.blowbyracing.com/racelinewheels1.html

thanks so much! i will check it out....
Old 11/29/06, 08:54 PM
Cobra Member

wow! that sucks! thanks for the write up though and the time you put in here.

what wheels u got now??

what color combo are the 3 blings u have?

Originally Posted by Mydnyghte
I can tell you more than you want to know about Blingz.

I had those wheels on my car, wrecked it, and damaged 1 wheel, horrifically. When I tried to order just one wheel, I was told Blingz was no longer in existence. So I called around to a bunch of big distributors, noone had any. One guy I talked to said he was good friends with the guy who ran Blingz, as they had worked together at American Racing, and he told me that the dude just up and closed the business. Evidently he did not like running his own company and went back to AR. He then referred me to a guy in Florida, who laughed when I told him what I was looking for. He said the one set he managed to find he had sold, but then gave me the number to Ronaele Mustang. I called them, the guy I talked to told me they'd bought the last stock of Blingz wheels and had just enough to do a couple more cars, and that he could sell me 4 wheels but not 1. No surprise, as I figured I would run into this.

I checked into the Raceline GT wheel, which is what the Blingz wheel is based off of, and the lip on those is polished as opposed to the brushed Blingz lip. That and the magnesium or gray or whatever color you want to call it is clear coated, where the Blingz is not. So it has a shine, where the Blingz is just flat. So I ended up just buying a new set of wheels, which now leaves me with 3 good Ghost GT wheels, and one thats beat to heck.
Old 11/29/06, 10:00 PM
Team Mustang Source

I went with the TSW Thruxtons: (click to make big)

The wheels I had were in the magnesium finish:

And for a comparison, here are the Racelines. These are the ones that I know Cervinis uses, not sure about BBR though:
Old 11/30/06, 09:21 AM
Cobra Member

wow!!!
looks so good!!!
your car looks amazing!

u can't find a 4th replacement wheel?

Originally Posted by Mydnyghte
I went with the TSW Thruxtons: (click to make big)

The wheels I had were in the magnesium finish:

And for a comparison, here are the Racelines. These are the ones that I know Cervinis uses, not sure about BBR though:
Old 11/30/06, 10:03 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by YaoNYC
u can't find a 4th replacement wheel?
Nowhere. And I haven't pursued the thought of getting the busted wheel fixed. From what I have heard, it would be quite $$$. And extra money is the next to last thing I have right now Thanks for the compliments though
Old 11/30/06, 10:09 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
These were the Racelines I put on my 06'GT...
Attached Thumbnails cervini or roneale 20" wheels..best place to get them?-hpim0199a.jpg   cervini or roneale 20" wheels..best place to get them?-hpim0198a.jpg