05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

Bash GT-SR at SEMA

Search this Thread

Old 11/16/06, 11:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hate companies that throw crap all over a perfectly good car and call it "racing" this or "racing" that. It's RICE...nothing more. It doesn't look anything like the GT-R. Should have dubbed it GT-Type "R" instead of SR. Don't encourage Ricer's to buy Mustangs so they can make their car look like that.. I want to take a sledge hammer to every Mustang owned by a Ricer that doesn't know what it means to be a part of an American tradition.

At least your companies name is appropriate.....cause I really want to "Bash" that car. See sledge hammer comment above..

Makes me want to puke!!!!

DP
Old 11/17/06, 07:13 AM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I guess Bash decided not to post here anymore. They finally figured out that they are fighting a losing battle.
Old 11/17/06, 11:17 AM
Cobra Member

OFF TOPIC but roni... howd you get your cali dream hood for $150???
Old 11/17/06, 11:55 AM
GT Member

ya he sent me a pm about my post about not getting what I what I ordered from them, and has yet to respond to my response back to him. Oh well.
Old 11/17/06, 01:28 PM

???????

what is wrong with you guys all you want to do is complain about the kit i think it looks very close to the real car the hood is little different but thats ok and i was acutally at sema and seen the car up close the hood is not the rk sports hood it is different also for the people that are compailning if you dont like the kit make one your-self. making body kits are not that simple to do. have any of you guys actually seen the real gtr up close if you havn't and have only seen pics how do you know how close bash acutally got. and to the moderator you are supposed to be un biased in the forum not get mad about a post some one made and say that" You obviously haven't looked at pics of my car". that is childish your car is nice but you didn't make any of those pieces and there is nothing special about it you have the same parts that hundreds of other people have. back to the people who keep whinning again if you DONT LIKE THE KIT GET OFF THE FORUM AND YOUR LAZY WHINNY BUT AND MAKE A GTR KIT THAT WILL SATISFY EVERYONE YOURSELF other wise shut the h#ll up about the kit you will never buy. and to you whinners you think that it is ricer do you understand the benefits of carbon fiber over fiberglass or metal? if not carbon fiber is twice as lite as the other two which will lighten your car which in turn will make it a little faster at the track (1/4 or road coarse) shave weight where ever you can to get that little bit of an edge over your oppenent. if you dont like the carbon fiber look paint over it and still save some weight so stop being an idiot and whinning and look at the benefit of light carbon fiber products!!!!
Old 11/17/06, 01:46 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by ko90
what is wrong with you guys all you want to do is complain about the kit i think it looks very close to the real car the hood is little different but thats ok and i was acutally at sema and seen the car up close the hood is not the rk sports hood it is different also for the people that are compailning if you dont like the kit make one your-self. making body kits are not that simple to do. have any of you guys actually seen the real gtr up close if you havn't and have only seen pics how do you know how close bash acutally got.

You can look at pictures and determine that they aren't very close. Do I need to provide you some comparison shots?

and to the moderator you are supposed to be un biased in the forum not get mad about a post some one made and say that" You obviously haven't looked at pics of my car".

He said "you obviously haven't looked at the pics of the car", as in the Bash Performance car, NOT his car.

that is childish your car is nice but you didn't make any of those pieces and there is nothing special about it you have the same parts that hundreds of other people have. back to the people who keep whinning again if you DONT LIKE THE KIT GET OFF THE FORUM AND YOUR LAZY WHINNY BUT AND MAKE A GTR KIT THAT WILL SATISFY EVERYONE YOURSELF other wise shut the h#ll up about the kit you will never buy.

Yep, we will never buy it, because it is ugly. Some of us were actually potential customers before they presented their finished product, however.

and to you whinners you think that it is ricer do you understand the benefits of carbon fiber over fiberglass or metal? if not carbon fiber is twice as lite as the other two which will lighten your car which in turn will make it a little faster at the track (1/4 or road coarse) shave weight where ever you can to get that little bit of an edge over your oppenent. if you dont like the carbon fiber look paint over it and still save some wait so stop being an idiot and whinning and look at the benefit of light carbon fiber products!!!!
Umm, it isn't the carbon fiber (well, at least the reason I called it rice). It would be the tacky look of the kit. Do you need the definition of a ricer?

And what you say is partially true, Bash Performance doesn't state whether this is dry or wet carbon fiber, and even still, you are ADDING a body kit, therefore, ADDING weight, regardless of whether it is carbon fiber or not you are still adding weight. Also, fiberglass, urethane, etc. are all pretty light. The only place where you will really notice a difference are on big body parts such as the hood, door, trunk lid.
Old 11/17/06, 01:47 PM
Cobra Member

I do agree that everyone is *****ing alot, but your really *****ing a lot. Everyone has the right to say what they think. And I WONDER who you are with just one post....
Old 11/17/06, 01:58 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by WuTimeUT
I do agree that everyone is *****ing alot, but your really *****ing a lot. Everyone has the right to say what they think. And I WONDER who you are with just one post....
I thought the same thing....and talk about *****ing, who registers just so they can ***** about people *****ing?
Old 11/17/06, 02:05 PM

Talking

who do you think i am? first i live in tallahassee, fl not new port richey because i know what you are thinking. and to the idoit who is stuck on the rice thing what did you get out run by some japanese car and it made you mad because the last time i checked the japanese make some very good cars. although i would prefer a good ole v-8 any day. and by the way carbon fiber is a lot light than fiber glass and a lot stronger than urethane plus dont think anyone makes a urethane hood plus the parts that are removed are usually a little heavy comapared to carbon fiber so technically you will lose a little weight over the factory body peices. do any of you actually work on cars for a living or for fun or do you have some like me do it for you because you do know what you are doing you just know what you read!!!!!!!!!
Old 11/17/06, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Stang281
I thought the same thing....and talk about *****ing, who registers just so they can ***** about people *****ing?
what i cant state facts about what is being said and the fact that nothing is being done about what they dont like. like i stated if you dont like it build your own and stop complaining!! these guys are trying to build some thing we might want to buy if not i am sure that some one will.
Old 11/17/06, 02:33 PM
Mach 1 Member

who do you think i am? first i live in tallahassee, fl not new port richey because i know what you are thinking. and to the idoit who is stuck on the rice thing what did you get out run by some japanese car and it made you mad because the last time i checked the japanese make some very good cars.

Again...do I need to provide you the definition of rice? Guess what, it doesn't just apply to import cars!

although i would prefer a good ole v-8 any day. and by the way carbon fiber is a lot light than fiber glass and a lot stronger than urethane

True, however, urethane is more flexible, and fiberglass is cheaper.

plus dont think anyone makes a urethane hood plus the parts that are removed are usually a little heavy comapared to carbon fiber so technically you will lose a little weight over the factory body peices.

I don't believe ALL of the pieces of this body kit are carbon fiber, only parts of it, therefore, you would most likely not be losing any weight.

"...because you do know what you are doing you just know what you read!!!!!!!!!"
What the hell? It's called grammar, do you mean '...because you don't know what you are doing, you just know what you read!!!!!!!!'?
Old 11/17/06, 02:36 PM
Mach 1 Member

what i cant state facts about what is being said and the fact that nothing is being done about what they dont like. like i stated if you dont like it build your own and stop complaining!! these guys are trying to build some thing we might want to buy if not i am sure that some one will.
Those aren't facts, those are opinions.

You view it as *****ing, I view it as a general consensus that Bash Performance should take note of.

It's a free country, and there is nothing in the rules against complaining about what a company has made.

So you like the kit, is this what you are getting at? It's fine if you like it, it's just not something I like.
Old 11/17/06, 04:59 PM

Personally, it's not the fact that it's a Japanese car. I like alot of Japanese cars. It's the gawdy looking so-called "GT-SR" clone body kit and the wing from hell on the back. I don't like it on any cars myself. If you're gonna race it...fine, but if it's going to be a street car, it's way too much IMO. I am entitled to it btw. I can complain all I want...it's called freedom of speech. I have this right....just as you have the right to rebutt what I say. Which I'm sure you will. In the end, it's a matter of choice.

I just don't like seeing Mustangs messed up like that with all the crap on them. I am a minimalist when it comes to cars. You want to "Rice" a car....stick with Honda's and Mitsubishi's and whatever else is the norm for that sort of thing. Leave American muscle to the one's who appreciate what they stand for and can make the car something truely special to behold.

DP
Old 11/17/06, 07:14 PM
Bullitt Member

what is wrong with you guys all you want to do is complain about the kit i think it looks very close to the real car the hood is little different but thats ok and i was acutally at sema and seen the car up close the hood is not the rk sports hood it is different also for the people that are compailning if you dont like the kit make one your-self. making body kits are not that simple to do. have any of you guys actually seen the real gtr up close if you havn't and have only seen pics how do you know how close bash acutally got. and to the moderator you are supposed to be un biased in the forum not get mad about a post some one made and say that" You obviously haven't looked at pics of my car". that is childish your car is nice but you didn't make any of those pieces and there is nothing special about it you have the same parts that hundreds of other people have. back to the people who keep whinning again if you DONT LIKE THE KIT GET OFF THE FORUM AND YOUR LAZY WHINNY BUT AND MAKE A GTR KIT THAT WILL SATISFY EVERYONE YOURSELF other wise shut the h#ll up about the kit you will never buy. and to you whinners you think that it is ricer do you understand the benefits of carbon fiber over fiberglass or metal? if not carbon fiber is twice as lite as the other two which will lighten your car which in turn will make it a little faster at the track (1/4 or road coarse) shave weight where ever you can to get that little bit of an edge over your oppenent. if you dont like the carbon fiber look paint over it and still save some weight so stop being an idiot and whinning and look at the benefit of light carbon fiber products!!!!
Did you go to their website prior to the SEMA show ? They advertised a clone to the Ford concept GTR and produced something else. They also advertised and sought orders for parts that they haven't produced and may never, and THAT is the problem people have with Bash it's self.

Maybe if you had all the info you wouldn't be here running your pie hole like some know-it-all, especially since it would appear you are nothing more than a ringer for Bash.
Old 11/17/06, 07:59 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I think the car look's absolutely amazing....
Old 1/26/07, 11:30 AM
V6 Member

i think if it had a ducktail, the car would look great. haha.. but thats just me.. the front quarter fenders are really nice, and I actually think those headlights go on the car pretty well after all the other mods. They're also slightly different from the ebay ones i think, the cover is cut/kinked a bit, no?

i agree with the prices on the site, they're sky high.