05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

Bad luck with stang take 2

Search this Thread

Old 5/15/08, 07:39 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bad luck with stang take 2

I got my stang last May and found out we were having twins 2 weeks later; so I had to start saving money for the babies instead of buying mods. When my car came in, it had the wrong wheels (fanblades instead of bullets). My dealer helped me solve that issue but, I almost didn't buy the car.

Then after contimplating for months on weather to sell or trade the car because the babies do not fit; I have decided to keep it and start modding. I have a friend who does custom embroydering; so I took my headrests off and took the leather off the padding, gave it to him with the design and you guessed it, he messed up the first one he did.

I know this is not a big deal and other members are dealing with worse luck but what do you do when you have bad things happen to our beloved cars?

BTW: Ordered a shift ball from GrabberPony with few interior graphics and will be purchasing a C&L Racer and tune from Brenspeed once we close on our house at the end of May. Money is there but wife say no till home purchase complete. I have mod fever bad.
Old 5/15/08, 07:46 PM
Mach 1 Member

dam bro if i had that all happen to me ill split. looks as if your gonna have to hold tight cause of wife or unless you can sneak mods without her knowing jk jk
but stuff always happens but man they wouldent fit in the car :/
Old 5/15/08, 08:01 PM
I lust for a M24

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Listen to wife. Wait until everything's settled with the house. There WILL be expenses you don't know about yet. There always is. House>Car , Family>Mods

Congrats on the twins and Congrats on the house. I wouldn't even be thinking about the car right now, but that's just me. Best of luck on a successful closing and move.
Old 5/15/08, 08:03 PM
Mach 1 Member

cha gt is right famly first which is the right way to go