05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

Anyone have these particular tail light bezels?

Search this Thread

Old 3/7/06, 07:24 PM
Team Mustang Source Legacy Member

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
I have been looking for a set of tail light bezels for about a year & a half now. I've seen the flat ones and the ones made from wheel well moulding and the black ones that cover up a lot of the lense and they're just not what I'm looking for.

I saw this set on eBay and from the description it sounds like they actually go over the edges of the lense. Is there anyone that has bought these particualr bezels that can verify this?

eBay: 2005-2006 Chrome Mustang Tail light Trim / Bezel Set
Old 3/7/06, 10:21 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(StangNut @ March 7, 2006, 8:27 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I have been looking for a set of tail light bezels for about a year & a half now. I've seen the flat ones and the ones made from wheel well moulding and the black ones that cover up a lot of the lense and they're just not what I'm looking for.

I saw this set on eBay and from the description it sounds like they actually go over the edges of the lense. Is there anyone that has bought these particualr bezels that can verify this?

eBay: 2005-2006 Chrome Mustang Tail light Trim / Bezel Set
[/b][/quote]

Yep they are great--I got mine through Mustang Tuning with free shipping. I had the tacky flat stainless ones and replaced them with these and the look is factory.
Old 3/7/06, 10:37 PM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I had the flat ones as well and replaced them with these and they are 1000% times better... They do look closer to OEM...

They curve around, but do not wrap *over* the tail light itself... But you can't really tell unless you're right up on it...

I have attached a pic (forgive my dirty car, it's been raining a ton over here lately) to give you a better idea... Sorry it's at night, but you should get the idea...
Old 3/8/06, 12:40 AM
Mach 1 Member

Good lord, you are a picky bugger aren't you?? I have the ones that "don't" look tacky Jason, they appear and fit as Iceknyght shows in his pic. Quality is excellent as is the look IMO. I got mine from Rick Harman at www.showlenses.com (nice guy, sent a set of smoked fog lense covers with the order) and you can get them from other places as well.

On your car (white) they'll look a bit more subtle than on those of us with color but I think they'd look pretty cool with your overall look - which you've kept nice and subtle also.

You going to Birmingham in Sept???? A few of us from up here might just make it, hope to see ya there if we do.

Mark
Old 3/8/06, 01:28 AM
Mach 1 Member

Jason, you are gonna kill me yet again. Just when I thought, "you don't need anything else"........

I think these would complete my Sprint look (if I do it)!!
Old 3/8/06, 06:40 AM
Queen Of Nascar

A heads up. You can get them a little cheaper here:

http://www.badmustangsclub.com/forum...ead.php?t=4883

I think these are the same as the ones you have pictured.
Just make sure you get them from this link instead of the others in the thread:

www.unlcc.com

Edit: They are the same because he states in his post you can get them at VMP Tuning. Thats who this ebay seller is.
Old 3/8/06, 08:24 AM
Team Mustang Source Legacy Member

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Thanks, guys.

Jay, that's EXACTLY what I needed to see. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

Mark, I figured you knew by now how picky I was. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]
I'm actually looking for something that goes over the edge like the bulky black ones but is narrow like the ones pictured.
As for not showing up on white, I would've painted them black.

Yes. I plan on going to B'ham. I sure hope they have somewhere for us to wash our cars when we get there.

Luke, Glad you like 'em. That's what we're here for. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]

Donna, thanks for the tip. Saving money is always good. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
Old 3/9/06, 12:17 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MOstang @ March 8, 2006, 12:24 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Yep they are great--I got mine through Mustang Tuning with free shipping. I had the tacky flat stainless ones and replaced them with these and the look is factory.
[/b][/quote]

Ditto [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]