Aftermarket 2005+ Mustangs Discuss the Offerings from Roush, Saleen, Steeda, Shinoda, and Others

Other condiserdations?

Old 11/11/05, 08:43 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am hoping, just like some others here that ford will have a non supercharged version of the 5.4. The new V6 is welcome news and can become some real tuner possibilites. What I am hoping for is a few more V8 engine line ups for some SE cars ( Bosses, Machs, etc )

As far as affording a GT 500 or a Z06 and the like ... just wait for them to come up under consignment. Many people will buy them and be unable to pay for them; thats what I am planning on doing sometime in 2008 or 2009 for a 2007 car. You will save on DMV taxes and Insurance because you will pay about 30% less than what the previous owner has.

If Ford does do a BOSS again; I hope they do it right.

OUT
Old 11/23/05, 10:41 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If I don't get the GT500 then I'll be giving Steeda a call. I'd get some thing like the attached picture with the full Steeda suspension and brakes. Add a forged bottom end and the new KB 2.4 blower making 12 - 15 lbs of boost. Throw in a 6spd manual and hold on!!!

Looks wise, the closer to stock the better. I'd prob get some kind of chin spoiler, center the fog lights, and the Steeda hood with the center black out treatment.

Search this Thread