Aftermarket 2005+ Mustangs Discuss the Offerings from Roush, Saleen, Steeda, Shinoda, and Others

Hi I am New Here!

Search this Thread

Old 6/8/05, 08:11 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And yes it must be true you add shelby to the back in it will be an instant sale trust me when these cars come out lets see how easy it will be for you to get one . Also it must be an instant sell out look how much people are so excited about this car.
Old 6/8/05, 08:23 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Back in the late 60's and early 70s, the Shelbys sold for less than their original sticker price. That is how they went down.

Since that time, they have again increased. At first it was very slowly, then in the last 10 years or so, they have skyrocketed. This car will depreciate as all new cars do, then if it is deemed a desirable classic and demand outgrows supply, it will appreciate. This is how all cars do it. Even the Deusenburg's, 57 Chevy's and classic Corvettes went down in value at first. In the mid 70's, when gas and insurance went through the roof, muscle cars were a dime a dozen. If the same thing happens again, you will see the value of the modern Shelbys take a nose dive and, hopefully, recover in later years.

If you have so much car genius, take it to Barrett-Jackson and make yourself a Millionaire.
Old 6/8/05, 08:25 PM

MY GAWD!!!!!

ICEMAN really is an IDIOT!

He is a cocky little SOB (pardon my french)!

In all truth Iceman, you are one of the most ignorant members on this forum!

Don't pretend to know when you dont know!
Old 6/8/05, 08:27 PM
Bullitt Member

Well the reason i think it wont go down in value is because the name is already a legend if it was a name no one knew then yeah i could see it going down in price fast again its like Jordan retiring and coming back after a few years and saying hes not good anymore wont happen same here even though the car hasnt been around you bring it back it will still be popular and in high demand cause the name has already proved itself.
Old 6/8/05, 08:28 PM
Bullitt Member

Again robert tell me what i said that is wrong you cant cause everything i have said is right. Are you a nerd and want the shelby to be popular sorry dude that wont help girls will want your car not you.
Old 6/8/05, 08:30 PM
Bullitt Member

collectors everywhere will buy this car up so fast your head will spin just to bring back there glory days this car will be so popular when it comes out just wait and see.
Old 6/8/05, 08:33 PM
Bullitt Member

Tell me one thing that i have been wrong about robert i havent seen you put anything down comeon you can do it your nerd use that brain god knows this is all you have noone in the real wrold will talk to you so your trying to be cool to make some fake friends get a life and go make some real ones see the thing with you robert your a people pleaser what we like to call a kiss butt kind of guy grow a spine for goodness sakes.
Old 6/8/05, 09:58 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

I am completely and totally disgusted with the behavior of the folks who call themselves adults in this thread. Several of you have taken to openly calling each other names, and turning this thread into a circus. You all need to grow up, and stop acting like school yard bullies.

There are other forums where you can do this all day long, go there when you boys get the urge to be neanderthals.

Locking.