Aftermarket 2005+ Mustangs Discuss the Offerings from Roush, Saleen, Steeda, Shinoda, and Others

CERVINIS VS RONAELE

Old 12/9/05, 04:00 PM
ARF
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

HELLO GUYS!!!

Well i just saw that http://www.cervinis.com has a "eleonor" look alike body kit, plus some performance... and I also noticed that http://www.ronaelemustang.com also has the same bodykit??? and some performance also??? but, the top one on cervinis has 535 horses and the top one on ronaele has 610 horses???... I dont know much from this 2, diferent companys??... but im very interested in more info... does someone around here has more experience or knows better than me??? well hope 2 hear some news soon!!

PS: youy guys should come down 2 sunny mexico, no cold, no snow, great girls, more fun!

PS2: AND NOW I ALSO SEE THIS http://www.blowbyracing.com/ they have the same thing (thanks KRAZED) so now we have 3 options... any experts around??
Old 12/9/05, 06:12 PM
GT Member

There's not much difference in the kits themselves.

There's also another Eleanor kit offered by Blow By Racing, but that one has a few different pieces.

The Cervinis one has side exhaust, while I believe the ronaele one only has exhaust tips. I can't get to Ronaele's website right now to verify that.

Also, the Cervinis kit is much less expensive, especially if you already have equal or better performance mods and don't need them from the company.

Both charge outrageous amounts for installation and paint, so if you want either I would suggest you buy the kit and find someone local to do the install for you.
Old 12/9/05, 07:39 PM
GT Member

I'll do it by price, which is usually what people are interested in.

BBR sells their kit for 2,995.99
This is without functional side exhaust, the upper and lower billet grilles, and fog lights. They don't seem to offer these other three items for seperate sale, but if you wanted them you could probably email them for a quote.
The BBR differs from the others because the ducktail spoiler is a 1 piece, not a 3 piece.

Ronaele doesn't seem to sell their body parts in a 'kit'. They sell their base car for $45,500 with their full system, which is about $18,500 over stock from Ford. Of course for this you get more than just the body kit. Buying parts seperately and individually from Ronaele seems to cost more than getting the kit, which is a shame if you already have the car.

Cervinis offers several different kits. You can get their full base system with their services for install and paint for $12,900. This is cheaper than Ronaele, but that's only for body parts. For $18,320 you can get their performance kit, which is about equal to Ronaele's base kit that they charge $18,500 for.
Of course the good thing about Cervinis is that you can buy the kit without their installation, which saves you about $5400. Then you can even remove their tires and rims package to save you another $3800. And then if you decide you only want certain parts from their kit, you can buy those parts seperately and really not pay anymore.

So you have the Ford Mustang GT Premium for $27, 040
Ronaele Performance Car for $45,500
BBR kit without functional side exhaust, grilles and fog lights for $2,995.99
Cervinis Kit w/o wheels/tires for $3660
Cervinis kit w/wheels&tires for $7495
Cervinis Full kit w/install for $12900
Cervinis Performance kit w/install for $18320

You can probably tell that I prefer the Cervinis kit. I've already ordered their side exhaust and spoiler, and plan to get more of it once those two pieces are on. I like that they have so many more options than the competitors.
Old 12/12/05, 03:53 PM
ARF
Bullitt Member

ANYONE ELSE?
Old 12/14/05, 06:51 AM
V6 Member

Though they all look similar, I personally think the cervinis looks the best, just my opinion though. Like it was stated above, it is the cheapest especialy if you install yourself w/o the wheels. Plus if you just get the body kit (obviously the exhaust is included) the mufflers are magnaflow which is kinda cool.