Aftermarket 2005+ Mustangs Discuss the Offerings from Roush, Saleen, Steeda, Shinoda, and Others

Cervinis

Search this Thread

Old 3/26/05, 09:01 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by JohnnyZ@March 26, 2005, 6:12 AM
car is here and pics will be up in a few hours!

9:58p and still no pics......... :scratch:
Old 3/26/05, 09:29 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by sscobra+March 26, 2005, 10:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sscobra @ March 26, 2005, 10:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-JohnnyZ@March 26, 2005, 6:12 AM
car is here and pics will be up in a few hours!

9:58p and still no pics......... :scratch:
[/b][/quote]
Just be patient, He'll post them before long.They're working on the mustang. trying to put everything together, it's been gone to long, But he'll post pictures, Just give him a little time.
Old 3/26/05, 10:24 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
working on it? he already got it home...
Old 3/27/05, 02:21 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by cntchds@March 27, 2005, 1:27 AM

yeah, and we are putting the complete 5.1L modular short block in it. Plus marking up the side exhaust. There are things that take priority... and pictures, are not at the top of that list... they will be posted when I get a chance.

sorry if that pisses anyone off, but I am trying to get my car running... that is my goal right now. Everyone obviously knows what it looks like... you've seen the kit that ronaele has on there car. It's our kit.
Old 3/27/05, 05:38 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by JohnnyZ+March 27, 2005, 3:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JohnnyZ @ March 27, 2005, 3:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cntchds@March 27, 2005, 1:27 AM

yeah, and we are putting the complete 5.1L modular short block in it. Plus marking up the side exhaust. There are things that take priority... and pictures, are not at the top of that list... they will be posted when I get a chance.

sorry if that pisses anyone off, but I am trying to get my car running... that is my goal right now. Everyone obviously knows what it looks like... you've seen the kit that ronaele has on there car. It's our kit.
[/b][/quote]
cntchds, Don't you remember that they took out the engine before they sent it to keanan's. They're putting it back in and getting everything fitted for the side exhost.Got to remember they're fabercating their own exhost system, they just needed the car back to do it.
Old 3/27/05, 08:44 AM
GT Member

Originally posted by JohnnyZ+March 27, 2005, 1:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JohnnyZ @ March 27, 2005, 1:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cntchds@March 27, 2005, 1:27 AM

[/b][/quote]

I think the kit looks...perfect! When will it be available and how much will it cost?

BTW - I called Cervinis last week, and they told me that their pics would be posted on their site (with prices) by the end of April.
Old 3/27/05, 12:42 PM

sorry i didnt understand you didnt have it complete yet i have no problem waiting a long as its up soon
Old 3/27/05, 12:56 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by cntchds@March 27, 2005, 3:45 PM
sorry i didnt understand you didnt have it complete yet i have no problem waiting a long as its up soon

oh yeah... pics will be up very soon.

we just have to get a few more things done before we can play...
Old 3/27/05, 01:22 PM
Mach 1 Member

I'll save judgement until we see pics. However, if the kit looks like the
ronaele car, that will be a true dissapointment. I say this because it seems like every person that has been involved with this car has made statements about how great this kit will look. I also remember seeing something about intergrating the oringinal tooling of the 67 car to make this 05 kit. I guess 2/3 months of high expectations and not delivering will do this to people. I really hope that is just a very poor photoshop, and the car actually looks great. Good luck.

This would be an awsome kit......
Old 3/27/05, 01:41 PM

other than the hood id say thats pretty close...
Old 3/27/05, 01:45 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by cntchds@March 27, 2005, 2:44 PM
other than the hood id say thats pretty close...

Just to clarify you think that picture looks pretty close the photoshops? Or are you saying that you've seen the finished car and it looks like the photo I posted. Because that photshop looks nothing like the photo I posted. :scratch:
Old 3/27/05, 02:12 PM

ive seen a car with the same kit he is having installed yes and other than the hood and cobra like grille (since this chop was obviously made using the concept not production model) it looks pretty close
Old 3/27/05, 04:00 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by cntchds@March 27, 2005, 3:15 PM
ive seen a car with the same kit he is having installed yes and other than the hood and cobra like grille (since this chop was obviously made using the concept not production model) it looks pretty close

I may be wrong but is this your car johnny, or at least the kit that is on it?

http://www.trikpony.com/index.htm
Old 3/27/05, 06:05 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by sscobra@March 27, 2005, 4:25 PM
I'll save judgement until we see pics. However, if the kit looks like the
ronaele car, that will be a true dissapointment. I say this because it seems like every person that has been involved with this car has made statements about how great this kit will look. I also remember seeing something about intergrating the oringinal tooling of the 67 car to make this 05 kit. I guess 2/3 months of high expectations and not delivering will do this to people. I really hope that is just a very poor photoshop, and the car actually looks great. Good luck.

This would be an awsome kit......

originally that was going to be the bumper on the car, but it would not fit or mold properly to the body of the '05. Plus none of the lines lined up as well as you would think. If we could have used that front bumper, trust me, we would have. Just doesn't fit the car.

also, we will have a differnt rear as Ronaele, they just jumpped the gun posting the pictures. We talked to Kaenen about that as well... He actually requested that they hold off on posting pictures b/c the kit was not finished... oh well, thats there fault, now they get heckled about an ugly rear bumper that doesn't go with the rest of the kit including a non-functional side exit (wanna-be) exhaust.

They were just too excited about making money on you people that they posted an unfinished product.

When the rear bumper and the NEW revised Rear Ducktail SPoiler is completed you'll see that the car looks amazing and everythnig will fit perfectly. Also, please remember, the first couple of kits are all prototypes.
There are items that are supject to change.
Old 3/27/05, 07:02 PM
GT Member

i think the car that was posted is your car. just trying to get feedback in case people thinks the car is crap or not. confess.
Old 3/27/05, 07:18 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by hatchttu+March 27, 2005, 5:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hatchttu @ March 27, 2005, 5:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cntchds@March 27, 2005, 3:15 PM

I may be wrong but is this your car johnny, or at least the kit that is on it?

http://www.trikpony.com/index.htm
[/b][/quote]

That looks pretty awsome. Couple of things, first the side exhaust with rear exhaust :nono:. Then those wheels . I think the front looks good. I just wish the lower opening was a little wider and the foglights were recessed more. Also, maybe the smaller fog lights should be moved up a little. Over all, NICE. The side scoops, qtr. window scoops and side exhaust skirts are dead on. Now do I wait for a BOSS mustang. GT500 or an 06 gt with this kit :scratch: ? I just hope these parts are not going to be way too high.
Old 3/27/05, 07:25 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by black gt 2005@March 27, 2005, 8:05 PM
i think the car that was posted is your car. just trying to get feedback in case people thinks the car is crap or not. confess.
black gt 2005, The car that is posted is not, repeat not the BBR LNR kit. Blow By Racing is in no way affiliated with Ronaele! Like I said before, I have pictures of the BBR LNR and the car posted is not it! Johnny will post it when they finish a few more things to it. Give him a little time to finish his car, He'll post soon enough and you will see that his car is not the one posted.When the BBR LNR is finished you will know, Believe me you will be able to see a differance between the two cars.
Old 3/27/05, 07:40 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by flamin ponyexpress+March 27, 2005, 8:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flamin ponyexpress @ March 27, 2005, 8:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-black gt 2005@March 27, 2005, 8:05 PM
black gt 2005, The car that is posted is not, repeat not the BBR LNR kit. Blow By Racing is in no way affiliated with Ronaele! Like I said before, I have pictures of the BBR LNR and the car posted is not it! Johnny will post it when they finish a few more things to it. Give him a little time to finish his car, He'll post soon enough and you will see that his car is not the one posted.When the BBR LNR is finished you will know, Believe me you will be able to see a differance between the two cars.
[/b][/quote]
One of the reasons the front bumper can't look like the photochop is the structure of the front on the 05 if you look at the pictures of photos of the frame in the brochures, theres a thick metal piece across the front part behind the bumper, with a thick piece of rubber in front of it . If it was removed it would mess with the body structure of the mustang. therefore the openning can't be as far up as the photochop.
Old 3/27/05, 09:07 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by black gt 2005@March 27, 2005, 10:05 PM

this was my car before it left... that car that trikpony posted is so not my car.
Old 3/27/05, 10:49 PM

and now you leave us to wonder... lol jk take as long as you need

Quick Reply: Cervinis