Aftermarket 2005+ Mustangs Discuss the Offerings from Roush, Saleen, Steeda, Shinoda, and Others

Anyone Want a 2005 Bash Mustang GT-SR

Search this Thread

Old 3/4/06, 05:36 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im pretty sure its not an electric supercharger although there are some that exist. I am willing to bet that it was a typo and its just a vortech
Old 3/4/06, 06:36 PM
Cam Tease

Hmm, "e-l-e-c-t-r-i-c"...."v-o-r-t-e-c-h c-e-n-t-r-i".....

Yeah, I agree. Just a typo.
Old 3/5/06, 10:29 AM
Mach 1 Member

well I saw anotjhr thread on here where a member at a local ,eet saw ome of the bash cars so hopefully he can shed some light
Old 3/5/06, 11:30 AM
Cam Tease

If Bash is legit, they shouldn't try the whole "full product tuner" thing like Roush or Saleen, no one will pay $90k for a Bash Mustang. Like I said, if legit, they should sell quality GT-R replica body kits for 1500 bucks.
Old 3/5/06, 11:40 AM
MSP
Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cruisin @ February 20, 2006, 5:11 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Would be nice if they had some real pictures of a car they are selling for that price. For what you get Im sure its not that bad of a price, but really outta my league. I think if you account for all the parts, add labour and then maybe a little extra you should be in that ball park. The biggest chunk being labour. Some rich guy is gonna eat that up. Hopefully when they do come out with their products these pictures are a fairly close representation to what they actually are
[/b][/quote]

Agreed!! If the car is putting down 400RWHP and is warrantied for the mod it has, then its well worth the price..
Old 3/5/06, 12:21 PM
Cam Tease

Barnum was right, a fool really is born every minute.
Old 3/8/06, 11:03 AM
Bullitt Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2006GT @ March 2, 2006, 3:55 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Silence is compliance. It's [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bs2.gif[/img] .
[/b][/quote]

well thanks for proving you're an idiot. Do some darn reading before you decide to be a know-it-all.

a quote i like: a fool is never considered a fool until he opens his mouth. (something like that)

did you read this thread? http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?showtopic=46171
the car is real, the ad in the magazine is real, the shop is real, the only thing that is not real is the internet. When bash performance installs my gears I'll pm you with pictures of everything if you promise to shut up and get a clue. does that sound reasonable?

edit: today is wednesday and i felt like telling you and everyone else how much no one cares what you think is real or not
Old 3/8/06, 11:47 AM

IF ANYONE THINKS BASH IS A SCAM FLY DOWN TO NEW PORT RICHEY FL. U CAN GO INTO THERE SHOP IT IS KICK#SS VERY CLEAN AND THEY MAKE THE GTR KITS ON SITE AND THE GT KITS ON SITE.
I HAVE SEEN THE ELEC SC IN PERSON IT IS NOT A VORTEC, THEY DID WORK ON MY 95 5.0 SC GT VERT! THEY HAVE WORKED ON MANY OTHER PEOPLES CARS FROM THE STANGGANG.COM THAT IS A LOCAL CAR CLUB! BASH BROUGHT THE SLIVER CAR TO SOME OF THE STANGANG SHOWS IT HAS A VORTEC SC, THE GTR HAS THE ELEC SC , AND THE ELEC SC WAS INVENTED FOR THE MILITARY AND HAS BEEN IN USE! I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY SOMEONE IS A SCAM IF THEY HAVE NOT BEEN SCAMED BY THEM! PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND BID ON CAR ON EBAY AND SEE !
AND YOU CAN CALL THEM AND THEY WILL ANSWER ALL YOU QUESTIONS!
Old 3/9/06, 04:45 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Still doen't explain the 90k phantom car, its just a bunch of photos from other cars, and some random wheel and seat pictures . [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img]

There are no actual electric superchargers btw. The only ones are the Ebay versions of leaf blower engines piped into the intake, nobody really makes one.
Old 3/9/06, 05:04 PM
Bullitt Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kevinb120 @ March 9, 2006, 6:48 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Still doen't explain the 90k phantom car, its just a bunch of photos from other cars, and some random wheel and seat pictures . [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img]

[/b][/quote]

so what are you trying to say? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img]
Old 3/9/06, 06:27 PM
Cam Tease

He didn't speak in code, actually it seems pretty straightforward to me. But, if you need analysis, i'll provide: kevinb120 seems to feel that Bash--providing they truly desire to sell the car-- should supply a bit more information and background to potential customers before asking $90,000 for a sight-unseen vehicle.

Plus, seriously. Electric superchargers? Developed for the military, yet available to the public? Available to the public and capable of producing 800rwhp on a 4.6 liter yet only Bash understands their marketability?

Though, I would love to be proven wrong.
Old 3/9/06, 08:13 PM

OK SO IF THERE IS NO ELEC SC CALL BASH AND ASK THEM TO TAKE A PIC OF IT AND POST IT! THE ELEC SC WAS MADE FOR THE MILIARY AND THERE IS A COMP IN MIAMI THAT IS SELLING THEM TO THE PUBLIC! AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE FLY DOWN TO FL FOR A VACATION AND GO TO BASH AND SEE THE SHOP AND CARS AND ELEC SC AND THEN YOU CAN B PROVEN WRONG! THE COMP BASH PERF, I GUESS THEY WANT TO PUT ALOT OF MONEY IN TO R&D AND MAG ADVER AND PUT CAR ON TO EBAY THAT DOES NOT EXIST! BUY THE WAY MIKE ACOSTA ASSOCIATE PUBLISHER FROM 5.0 MAG KNOWS STEVE BASH AND HIS CARS AND IS GOING TO DO A SPREAD IN MAG ON THEM! AND THE 5.0 MAG IS MADE IN THE TAMPA BAY AREA ABOUT 20 MINS FROM BASH! SO BUY A AIR LINE TICKET TO TAMPA AND ANDY (ATOMIC IL) AND I WILL COME PICK YOU UP AND TAKE YOU TO BASH PER. AND BY THE WAY I DO NOT HAVE ANY THING TO DO WITH BASH PERF BESIDE A CUSTOMER!
Old 3/9/06, 08:21 PM
Mach 1 Member

next time you go by the shop take some pics because bash can't seem to do it themselves. Im very interested to see their actual products
Old 3/9/06, 08:52 PM
Bullitt Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AnotherMustangMan @ March 9, 2006, 8:30 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
He didn't speak in code, actually it seems pretty straightforward to me. But, if you need analysis, i'll provide: kevinb120 seems to feel that Bash--providing they truly desire to sell the car-- should supply a bit more information and background to potential customers before asking $90,000 for a sight-unseen vehicle.

Plus, seriously. Electric superchargers? Developed for the military, yet available to the public? Available to the public and capable of producing 800rwhp on a 4.6 liter yet only Bash understands their marketability?
Though, I would love to be proven wrong.
[/b][/quote]

If you have 90K to spend on a car are you going to order it just from what you see on a website? That is what contact info is for [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]
Old 3/10/06, 08:54 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(atomic_il @ March 8, 2006, 12:06 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
well thanks for proving you're an idiot. Do some darn reading before you decide to be a know-it-all.

a quote i like: a fool is never considered a fool until he opens his mouth. (something like that)

did you read this thread? http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?showtopic=46171
the car is real, the ad in the magazine is real, the shop is real, the only thing that is not real is the internet. When bash performance installs my gears I'll pm you with pictures of everything if you promise to shut up and get a clue. does that sound reasonable?

edit: today is wednesday and i felt like telling you and everyone else how much no one cares what you think is real or not
[/b][/quote]

Lighten up Francis… I never said they didn't exist. All I was questioning is the fact that they said they are using an electric SC to produce 800hp. I asked them to clarify, and they didn't. Period. And no I didn't read your tread regarding bash. I tend to stay away from threads posted by people that have so little intellect that they must resort to name-calling.

Good Lord, where is that chlorine for the gene pool when you need it?
Old 3/10/06, 12:35 PM
Cam Tease

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>OK SO IF THERE IS NO ELEC SC CALL BASH AND ASK THEM TO TAKE A PIC OF IT AND POST IT! THE ELEC SC WAS MADE FOR THE MILIARY AND THERE IS A COMP IN MIAMI THAT IS SELLING THEM TO THE PUBLIC! AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE FLY DOWN TO FL FOR A VACATION AND GO TO BASH AND SEE THE SHOP AND CARS AND ELEC SC AND THEN YOU CAN B PROVEN WRONG! THE COMP BASH PERF, I GUESS THEY WANT TO PUT ALOT OF MONEY IN TO R&D AND MAG ADVER AND PUT CAR ON TO EBAY THAT DOES NOT EXIST! BUY THE WAY MIKE ACOSTA ASSOCIATE PUBLISHER FROM 5.0 MAG KNOWS STEVE BASH AND HIS CARS AND IS GOING TO DO A SPREAD IN MAG ON THEM! AND THE 5.0 MAG IS MADE IN THE TAMPA BAY AREA ABOUT 20 MINS FROM BASH! SO BUY A AIR LINE TICKET TO TAMPA AND ANDY (ATOMIC IL) AND I WILL COME PICK YOU UP AND TAKE YOU TO BASH PER. [/b][/quote]

Charlie, Bash is a business. The onus is on THEM to prove me wrong, not the other way around.

Also:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>AND BY THE WAY I DO NOT HAVE ANY THING TO DO WITH BASH PERF BESIDE A CUSTOMER![/b][/quote]

Uhh...you have made exactly two posts both of which fanatically defending Bash. Then you give us a "by the way" before we even accuse you of being related to them. It's a bit suspicious.

Plus, why do you always use capslock?
Old 3/10/06, 12:49 PM

OK MACH1 YOUR RIGHT THEY R A SCAM AND I DO OWN BASH! I AM A CUSTOMER OF BASH AND VERY HAPPY WITH SHOP AND SER. GIVE MIKE ACOSTA FROM 5.0 MAG A CALL AND ASK HIM WHAT HE THINKS OF CARS.
AND WHEN OUR CLUB THESTANGGANG.COM TALK ABOUT OTHER BUS RELATED TO MUSTANGS WE SUPPORT THEM NOT GIVE THEM A BAD RAP, UNLESS THEY HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG TO ONE OF US! I GUESS FL CAR CLUBS R DIFFERENT OR ATLEST THESTANGGANG.COM! CHECK IT OUT AND SEE THE FEED BACK OF THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE SEEN CARS AND SHOP AND STEVE BASH! AND WHEN YOU GO TO THESTANGGANG.COM COM LOOK UP MY SIG REDLIGHTRACER AND YOU WILL SEE I AM A OWNER OF A MEDICAL SUPPLY BUS. 4 18 YEARS, AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH BASH PERF.

AND PLUS I LIKE CAPSLOCKS!
Old 3/10/06, 01:16 PM
Cam Tease

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>AND PLUS I LIKE CAPSLOCKS![/b][/quote]

Haha, touche sir. Touche.
Old 3/10/06, 01:19 PM

Charlie, since you're in the medical field, can you order yourself a chill pill? Settle down. All of the CAP LOCKS and !!!!! points.... You act like we're talking about your mother.

P.S... He's not "Mach1" he's "AnotherMustangMan". Mr. Jackson if you're nasty...
Old 3/10/06, 01:48 PM
Cam Tease

So, CHARLIE. Is this electric supercharger huffing out like 25psi or what? Since youre such an obviously dedicated customer, how about you let Bash know theyre being slammed here. Hopefully they'll get an account and answer some of our questions. Because if they really did get their hands on military-spec high output electric superchargers, Im buying stock.

Quick Reply: Anyone Want a 2005 Bash Mustang GT-SR