Aftermarket 2005+ Mustangs Discuss the Offerings from Roush, Saleen, Steeda, Shinoda, and Others

2005 Boss Shinoda proto

Search this Thread

Old 1/10/05 | 06:49 PM
Cobra Member

Chin and rear spoiler lookin good! Are you going to offer them painted factory colors?
Old 1/10/05 | 09:08 PM
GT Member

Yes they are going to be available in either body paint or black brad has some beter pics in another thread here at the mustang source .com
Old 1/11/05 | 12:33 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Those spoilers are looking good. Like the rear one, just needs some minor sculpting, but the main idea so far is going good.
I'm not feeling the striping though.
Old 1/11/05 | 08:35 AM
GT Member

Remeber each person has a personality and most of the time their mustang takes after that personality. and thats why some people like the graphics and some don't but I love getting feed back and we will refine the rear spoiler befor the production one is sold we were getting ready for a show and ran out of time just like on Over Haulin and other shows it really does happen .

Thanks for the comments hope to see you guys in Pensacola in march for our show we have every year should have around twenty Shinoda cars there and hopfully our New Stroker convertible will be there also if we get it from ford in time.
Old 1/11/05 | 12:36 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Do you have any info about the show in Pensacola like dates and times, I am only 45 mintues from there, also are you up in Milton? Would be interested in coming up to have a look at your facility if thats available.
Old 1/11/05 | 12:42 PM
I'm people, and I like.

that spoiler is sweet! i love that it is black, but it doesnt go with the redfire imo... do you have a pic of that black spoiler on a performance white, screaming yellow, or a torch red? i think the spoiler would look best with these three colors
i like the wheels also, nice job

dont be shy with those pics
Old 1/11/05 | 03:15 PM
Cobra Member

Overall, besides the gigantic stickers, it looks pretty stock.
Black spoiler is nice, but close to stock.
Front lip is very small and black so I almost missed it.
Suspension looks stock, and the wheels look too small and pretty ordinary.

Maybe it is just the pic.
Old 1/11/05 | 08:39 PM
Bullitt Member

rampant u speak the truth, everything u just said is correct, looks to plain, nothing comes out and grabs ur attention, sry but this isnt a winner folks, i think ur fancy stickers is all thats going for ya.
Old 1/11/05 | 08:40 PM
Cobra Member

Thank you for the reply Teamshinoda! When will the spoiler be available? Where will I be able to purchase it? Any idea on price's, ballpark? Thank you.
Old 1/19/05 | 01:32 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by teamshinoda@December 7, 2004, 12:31 PM
As for doing a hookey stick stripe exactly like ford from 70 there are leagle issue's that would have to be delt with first. Thats why the Stroker side stripe.
So you can't do a strip package like the first Boss Shinodas? Why? Didn't your company retain the rights?
Old 1/20/05 | 09:28 AM
Bullitt Member

Stripes don't seem to go with the car at all! Is it just me or do those wheels look plastic? $33k? No thanks
Old 2/9/05 | 09:33 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by holderca1@January 11, 2005, 1:39 PM
Do you have any info about the show in Pensacola like dates and times, I am only 45 mintues from there, also are you up in Milton? Would be interested in coming up to have a look at your facility if thats available.
Count me in too! I actually live here in P-cola and I'd love to check you guys out if you are willing. My '05 should be here in the next week (on convoy carrier as we speak). I need something to do in the meantime.
Old 2/9/05 | 10:11 PM
Bullitt Member

That makes three of us in the area, we could invade
Old 2/10/05 | 07:40 AM
Bullitt Member

I guess teamshinoda's poor English would help to explain their website
Old 2/10/05 | 02:11 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by rm2000@February 10, 2005, 9:43 AM
Yeah, I sent him an email a long time ago explaining the importance of good spelling and grammar. Apparantly, it did not sink in. I want intelligent people designing and working on my car.
Old 2/10/05 | 02:25 PM
Mach 1 Member

Hey crazyhorse, I know this is but, there is another member on here with your name 'cept theirs is Crazy Horse. I thought it was you this morning 'til I checked their avatar.
Old 2/10/05 | 03:37 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by slavehand@February 10, 2005, 4:28 PM
Hey crazyhorse, I know this is but, there is another member on here with your name 'cept theirs is Crazy Horse. I thought it was you this morning 'til I checked their avatar.
Yeah, I saw one of their posts a few weeks ago. I made some comment about there being an imposter on here. It's cool, as long as they don't pee anybody off and I get blamed for it. I'd like to see the crazyhorse wanna be spell and punctuate a little better as well. I might change my name after I get my Cobra anyway. That or I might keep it and get "Crzyhors" as my personal plate.
Old 2/10/05 | 05:28 PM
GT Member

Originally posted by crazyhorse+February 10, 2005, 1:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(crazyhorse @ February 10, 2005, 1:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rm2000@February 10, 2005, 9:43 AM
Yeah, I sent him an email a long time ago explaining the importance of good spelling and grammar. Apparantly, it did not sink in. I want intelligent people designing and working on my car.
[/b][/quote]

No offense, but Team Shinoda probably speaks and writes English better than any of us speak any other foreign language.

I want intelligent people designing and working on my car.

Since when has the ability to speak English been an indicator of intelligence especially as it pertains to automotive design and engineering? I doubt Enzo Ferrari's English could get him a decent meal in any average restaurant in the Midwest. How well do you think Ferdinand Porsche conjugated his verbs in English?

I read on the threads all the time the term "rice" being used. How is that any different than "Mexican" or "African-American" or "Redneck"? It's not. When someone posts a Mustang with new 20" chrome wheels on the site, why doesn't anyone refer to it as being too "black" or "ghetto"? you can tell yourself that there is a difference, but there isn't.

Anyone here can justify their use of the word all they want, but it's racist and unnecessary.

It's a good thing that Hau Thai-Tang speaks English, or we'd all still be driving a Pony car built on a platform designed 25 years ago.
Old 2/10/05 | 06:31 PM
Team Mustang Source

I think we pushed one of rcinco's buttons.

What makes you think he doesn't speak english?

He just can't spell or punctuate. If he is careless enough to post carelessly, then it is easy to assume the engineering, etc. is careless. Granted, I doubt that it is, but, if you want your company to be represented well, these things are important. Do you think Ford or Coke or General Electric ever mispells or mispunctuates?

I'm not racist, I'm particular. Mispelling unimpresses me enough to not buy a car from them. I bet I'm not alone.
Old 2/10/05 | 07:07 PM
GT Member

Originally posted by crazyhorse@February 10, 2005, 5:34 PM
I think we pushed one of rcinco's buttons.

What makes you think he doesn't speak english?

He just can't spell or punctuate. If he is careless enough to post carelessly, then it is easy to assume the engineering, etc. is careless. Granted, I doubt that it is, but, if you want your company to be represented well, these things are important. Do you think Ford or Coke or General Electric ever mispells or mispunctuates?

I'm not racist, I'm particular. Mispelling unimpresses me enough to not buy a car from them. I bet I'm not alone.
If you or anyone one of us is truly "particular", then we'd all be driving Hondas or Toyotas. The last thing we'd be driving is a Ford. Look at all of the problems that have been cited with the new Mustang. Everything from gas tank issues to hoods threatening to fly-off when we go over 90MPH (after all, who would go over 90 MPH in a Mustang?). Ford (and GM and Chrysler) for that reason are not known for superior quality or ground-breaking engineering (rear-axle, anyone?). Despite that, some of us have put down close to $30,000 to own a Mustang while others are waiting weeks on end to get theirs. As evidenced by this forum, the initial $25k-$30K investment is only the beginning. We didn't do it because we're "particular". We did (and do) it because the Mustang satisfies primal urges in all of us. To claim anything else would be a lame attempt at fooling yourself and others.

Regarding your comments about Ford, Coke, and GE not mispelling or mispunctuating their communications, all I have to say is 1) they've made plenty of mistakes among them that they would all rather forget, and 2) they all benefit from armies of workers and unending resources. Clearly, Team Shinoda does not benefit from this same accessibility to funds or human resources. With that said, I would rather have them concentrate their limited time and money on car development rather than making sure a web site is aesthetically appealing or grammatically correct.

Quick Reply: 2005 Boss Shinoda proto