V6 Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang V6 Performance and Technical Information

Report from FFW

Search this Thread

Old 3/9/06, 07:01 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doug904 @ March 9, 2006, 8:32 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hey John and others,

That wasn't a invite to street race, I was just revving up my engine playing around. The reason I went in front of him like that was there was a cop behind us all that had just turned on his lights and was coming our way. Then once I did get in front of John the car in front of me slammed on their brakes.

I dont street race and my 3 year old son and wife was in the car as well, I would never do anything like that. I'm sorry if I offened you in anyway as I didn't mean it like that. Also, like I said the car in front of me was stopping short, I admit that it was wrong the way I cut in front of him and had to nearly stop.

As I'm sure John or anyone that was down there can atest the traffic down there was horrible and nearly bumper to bumper everywhere you went. I simply got spooked when I seen the red and blue's behind me and wanted to get out of that lane.

My sincerest apoligys for this as I wasn't in anyway trying to **** you off or make you have an accident.

Thanks, Doug.
[/b][/quote]

You come roaring up on me... pull along side of me... romp on the throttle 3 or 4 times... I slowed down considerably... which should have been an indication i was not interested in "playing around" yet, you slowed down to stay door to door with me... and romp the throttle a couple more times... I think most guys here would definitely consider it an invite or challenge to run...

I commend you for being man enough to apologize... that's very big of you.... and i accept your apology... I do think you need to think twice before you decide you want to "play around" on the street... while you thought your actions where innocent they can certainly be taken the wrong way...
Old 3/9/06, 07:12 AM
Legacy TMS Member

You havemy sincerest apology,this really tears me up that you felt like that all day Sunday and I didn't know it. I'm truly sorry for my actions though as It was something I did on my part.

You were runng great at the Orlando event, mid to low 13's was alot better then I was doing as my best for the weekend was a 13.6. I hope to see you in the 12's soon as I would like to be there myself but without nitrous on a Gt [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]. One thing though, your car definatly surprised alot of people.

Thanks, Doug.
Old 3/9/06, 07:24 AM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doug904 @ March 9, 2006, 9:15 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
You havemy sincerest apology,this really tears me up that you felt like that all day Sunday and I didn't know it. I'm truly sorry for my actions though as It was something I did on my part.

You were runng great at the Orlando event, mid to low 13's was alot better then I was doing as my best for the weekend was a 13.6. I hope to see you in the 12's soon as I would like to be there myself but without nitrous on a Gt [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]. One thing though, your car definatly surprised alot of people.

Thanks, Doug.
[/b][/quote]

Thank you.... I do appreciate your apology and your compliments... it means a lot and shows that you are an upstanding guy..

now as far as surprising a lot of people... i thought for the most part everyone ignored me... LOL! I mean i had a couple of people comment on my car... but maybe you were hearing things I wasn't... LOL!

I hope to be in the 12's very very soon.... main problem in Orlando was I was running some very short DR's... car just ran out of steam at the end ot the track! LOL!