V6 Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang V6 Performance and Technical Information

Question for those with dual exhaust regarding rattles

Search this Thread

Old 11/6/07, 06:16 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by S197 V6
Not a single word about any of the mods. They covered all the workd under warranty, even though they had to do some tweaking to the exhaust. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I drive about an hour away to go to this Ford dealership(Matthews Paoli Ford). Its where I bought my car from and theyve been really good to me. Everyone there is very nice and knows what they are talking about. Theyre body shop guy is one of the best in the business and wont let anything leave the shop until you are 100% satisfied with it. All I had to pay for was my inspection, which I also got done since it was already in the shop. Theres a Ford dealership about 5 minutes down the road but I always drive the hour to go to this one.
That's great to hear! I know what ya mean about driving out of your way to a good dealer. I pass by three to get to one about 25 miles away.
The reason why I asked is, I have yet to take my car in for any service. I had duals put on last July and I know I'll be taking it in Dec. for it's inspection and first oil change. Hopefully, they will not give me any lip since I did buy two vehicles from them on the same day.