V6 Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang V6 Performance and Technical Information

C&L Performance is now offering custom tuning for 2005-09 4.0 Mustangs

Search this Thread

Old 7/10/12, 07:18 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C&L Performance is now offering custom tuning for 2005-09 4.0 Mustangs

Hey guys,

This is Doug, former owner of BamaChips, and tuner for the Explorer Express X-charger V6 Mustang s/c system. I've joined forces with C&L Performance, in Huntsville, AL, to start custom tuning once again. You can contact me direct 205-285-9360 or you can email me at Doug@CnLperformance.com. I will be writing all tune files or programming on the tuner of your choice.

We have both lines, Diablosport and SCT tuning software and products. This combined with my years of tuning experience and training will yield one of the best tunes on the market today. Any 05-10 auto customers of mine will tell you, I write the tunes that are what you want, what you ask for, and for most any modification combination on the market today. I focus on driveability and smooth operation, the WOT power is simple and about 5% of a tune, the power up to that point is where the car is at the other 95% of the time. Tuning for perfect driveability is what separates me from other custom tuners, not to mention my kick-*** auto tunes.

Yes, I work directly for C&L Performance but we will write tunes for ANY air intake on the market today.

Let us know how we can help you get the most power from your 4.0!

Thanks!! Doug
Old 7/16/12, 05:51 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts
Congrats on getting back into it Doug.
On my 2005 before I got my Procharger I had a C&L intake purchased from you along with an Xcal II and your standard and race tunes. I was EXTREMELY happy with the performance I got. You completely eliminated the factory throttle lag and the race tune threw me back in the seat. I wished you had done mail order tunes for the Procharger.
Your auto trans tunes kick butt. I would recommend them to anyone.
Good luck on your new venture. I'm sure with your reputation you'll do great.
Old 7/17/12, 11:27 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
hey doug its been about 4-5 yrs since you wrote my tunes. glad to see your back in the tuning world, and still writing for the 4.0`s. a c&l and your tunes= great setup for sure.