V6 Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang V6 Performance and Technical Information

Any clips of dual flows?

Search this Thread

Old 2/2/07, 02:47 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any clips of dual flows?

I've heard some clips of these, and they seem to be the best, but I was j/w if anyone had any others that I could see to make sure its what I want.
Old 2/3/07, 10:52 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dual flowmasters, I got them. There are clips on my web site:

www.rygen.net/stang
Old 2/3/07, 10:03 PM
Mach 1 Member

Since i dont think it needs a new thread Ill just ask it here. How do you think dual stingers would sound on the V6?
Old 2/4/07, 09:23 AM

I think they would sound good, as they don't get the famous Flowmaster "pop". All FM's pop, V6 or V8, its just not bad after they are broken in.

I have considered going to stingers and tossing the AT's this season.
Old 2/4/07, 02:12 PM
Mach 1 Member

rygen, the popping is what really bothers me about the flows, does it go away and how many miles untill it does. I feel that after putting them on I'll get really disappointed and be **** why did I pay this much for them. I love the way yours sound, I just want to see someone who is maybe NA and also another clip just to make sure that in the long run they'll sound good. right now I need a bolt on y-pipe dual exhaust kit. the magnaflows I hear drone and they dont sit right in the gt bumper cutouts. and the jba's I found sound empty and not the way they should. The y-pipe from nino seems the best bet but I want to get the right exhaust once. Anyone have experience with the GTA FRPP axlebacks? I'm in a tossup between those two now. Everything else seems too expensive (300+). Thanx

O heres a clip of the stingers..not great in my opinion.
http://media.putfile.com/Mustang-GTFRPP-Stinger-comparison-on-40L
Old 2/4/07, 04:39 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by nonstopred
rygen, the popping is what really bothers me about the flows, does it go away and how many miles untill it does. I feel that after putting them on I'll get really disappointed and be **** why did I pay this much for them. I love the way yours sound, I just want to see someone who is maybe NA and also another clip just to make sure that in the long run they'll sound good. right now I need a bolt on y-pipe dual exhaust kit. the magnaflows I hear drone and they dont sit right in the gt bumper cutouts. and the jba's I found sound empty and not the way they should. The y-pipe from nino seems the best bet but I want to get the right exhaust once. Anyone have experience with the GTA FRPP axlebacks? I'm in a tossup between those two now. Everything else seems too expensive (300+). Thanx

O heres a clip of the stingers..not great in my opinion.
http://media.putfile.com/Mustang-GTF...parison-on-40L
Thanks for posting that clip. First time Ive heard the stingers on a v6. Which mufflers is he using at the start. It says Ford GT but does that mean takeoffs? or the GTAs, or what? To me the stingers sound pretty good, and I think thats what Ill end up going with.
Old 2/4/07, 09:17 PM
Mach 1 Member

theyre just a lot of money