Old 9/1/05, 02:32 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Supercharger Delivery Problems
For Immediate Release: 8/30/2005
Phone: 559.442.1261
Fax: 559.442.4153

To our current and future customers:

Thank you for your interest and continued support of Whipple Industries. As many of you know, were currently experiencing delays in filling orders for the Whipple-Lysholm superchargers. We know this is frustrating to our customers, and we would like nothing other than to be in a position to meet your supercharger needs. Unfortunately, due to problems in its supply chain, Lysholm Technologies was unable to ship us the superchargers that we have ordered for our customers, resulting in significant backorders that began in mid 2004 and escalated through May of 2005. As a result, we are unable to fill your supercharger orders currently and this has resulted in a delay of our release for the much anticipated Ford Racing SC systems such as the 05’ 4.6 Mustang, 04’-05’ 5.4L F150/F250 and the 99’-04’ 5.4L Lightning/Harley kits.

Please be assured that we are doing everything we can to supply superchargers for you that meets our stringent quality and performance demands. Our relationship with many of you goes back years and it saddens us greatly that we find ourselves in this predicament. We have every intention to supply superchargers in the very near future and we have very exciting news that will be released soon. We ask for your continued patience and understanding during this unexpected and unfortunate delay. Should you have questions or need to speak with us, please feel free to contact us. Please stay tuned for more information to be released soon..

This is direct from the whipple site....Hope any of you who were holding out for this won't be too dissapointed.I wouldn't plan on seeing any products from then ANY TIME SOON as additional inside information has been given to me that I will not speak of at this time...Just an FYI all
Old 9/1/05, 03:06 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dangit, Jim..... I don't have my Mustang yet... won't be ordering for another couple of months, but I had planned to drop on a huffer when I take delivery of it, so hopefully they'll be caught up to demand by next spring..... otherwise I'll have to be "that guy" that says for 3 years, 'I'm gonna put a blower on my Mustang.' .... and people will be sayin', "He's been sayin' that for years."