GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

WHAT TO DO BEFORE THE S/C GOES ON

Search this Thread

Old 4/26/06, 12:45 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello everyone! I bought my 05 GT June 1st and have gone crazy modifying. Lately I have run out of "modification addiction fixes" and have decided to save for a supercharger. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] 80% sure Ill be going with the Whipple. But before I add horses, I would like to strengthen the motor appropriately. What is needed for the rebuild and who manufactures quality internals for our GTs. Any and all other information is desparetely needed on this subject so I can forget about saving money and GET STARTED WITH THE BUILD!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img]
Old 4/26/06, 12:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(silverado @ April 26, 2006, 11:48 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hello everyone! I bought my 05 GT June 1st and have gone crazy modifying. Lately I have run out of "modification addiction fixes" and have decided to save for a supercharger. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] 80% sure Ill be going with the Whipple. But before I add horses, I would like to strengthen the motor appropriately. What is needed for the rebuild and who manufactures quality internals for our GTs. Any and all other information is desparetely needed on this subject so I can forget about saving money and GET STARTED WITH THE BUILD!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

There is no one right answer for that question... all I can say is do a lot of research!! What works for one person may not be what you need.

But, you can see what I'm doing here: My Wi$h Li$t
Old 4/26/06, 01:09 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I read that wish list [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek.gif[/img] Do me a favor, send me some money...........you have too much [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img] Saw some kits on the SHM site...........any opinions? Thx for your help Don!
Old 4/26/06, 01:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(silverado @ April 26, 2006, 12:12 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I read that wish list [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek.gif[/img] Do me a favor, send me some money...........you have too much [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img][/b][/quote]
I'm all out of money now... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/crying.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(silverado @ April 26, 2006, 12:12 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Saw some kits on the SHM site...........any opinions?[/b][/quote]
IMO, stay away from SHM... I won't elaborate, but I don't think I'm alone in that opinion.