GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Thanks to Brent, from Brenspeed for great customer service

Search this Thread

Old 7/30/07, 10:01 PM
SUPERCHARGED RED ROCKET ------------------Master-Moderator

Received 2,242 Likes on 1,792 Posts
Thanks to Brent from Brenspeed, for great customer service

Hey everyone ! just a quick message to say, I just ordered my Pypes Violators from Brenspeed today..And just before placing my order ? Brent took the time, in addressing each of my technical concerns, and also recommended, as to what products would be in my best interest, concerning my specific application needs..In which he did so, in a very professional and courteous manner..In addition, I was also very amazed, as to how fast, he got my order shipped out the door lol. Seems like, it took just less than an hour after placing the order ? and my e-mail confirmation, was already in my inbox, waiting to be opened..Now, that's what I call great customer service..Anyway, just want to say, for those who expect nothing, but the very best products, for their specific application needs ? Brent and Brenspeed, are second to none.. As they R&D, every product they sell, hands down..
Old 7/31/07, 12:45 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by m05fastbackGT
Hey everyone ! just a quick message to say, I just ordered my Pypes Violators from Brenspeed today..And just before placing my order ? Brent took the time, in addressing each of my technical concerns, and also recommended, as to what products would be in my best interest, concerning my specific application needs..In which he did so, in a very professional and courteous manner..In addition, I was also very amazed, as to how fast, he got my order shipped out the door lol. Seems like, it took just less than an hour after placing the order ? and my e-mail confirmation, was already in my inbox, waiting to be opened..Now, that's what I call great customer service..Anyway, just want to say, for those who expect nothing, but the very best products, for their specific application needs ? Brent and Brenspeed, are second to none.. As they R&D, every product they sell, hands down..
Rocky, This is the same way I have always been treated by brenspeed. Service and technical support is..... A1!....You can tell when you talk to Brent, he really digs working on Mustangs..He's just not in it for the money! and thats a rare commodity in this day and age !!.......PS: Nice write up Rocky!.......
Old 7/31/07, 05:22 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
Right on!
Old 7/31/07, 05:51 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brent is da man!
Old 7/31/07, 07:11 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yep, he is a great guy.
Old 7/31/07, 11:19 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
having access to the guy that mailed me my tunes among countless
other performance mods is a huge plus... yea, great shop.
Old 7/31/07, 05:40 PM
SUPERCHARGED RED ROCKET ------------------Master-Moderator

Received 2,242 Likes on 1,792 Posts
Originally Posted by blkstang06
Rocky, This is the same way I have always been treated by brenspeed. Service and technical support is..... A1!....You can tell when you talk to Brent, he really digs working on Mustangs..He's just not in it for the money! and thats a rare commodity in this day and age !!.......PS: Nice write up Rocky!.......
I couldn't agree more Scott, as I could definitely tell, that Brent is just as much a Mustang enthusiast, as the rest of us are..And that's what I really like most about him..As a matter of fact ? he also reminds me of Doug, quite a bit as well..But then again, that really shouldn't come as any surprise, being their both very much alike to begin with..Especially, when it comes to putting their customers' needs first. In which no doubt, is a very rare commodity in today's society indeed !!...PS: thanks for the very nice compliments Scott..