GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Serious question about Bama tune...

Search this Thread

Old 2/10/08, 05:36 AM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by STANG_IT
Hey, I tried emailing Doug. Here's what I sent him.

"So, you don't have an updated version of the 93 Torq tune then? If not, will you have one some time soon? I'm just wondering cause my 93 torq tune doesn't seem to feel any different than stock. Maybe I should of purchased your 93 Performance tune instead but it's too late now. Anyways, let me know if you ever update the tune Doug."

His reply.

"Ahh ok, yeah I just opened your file and I haven't made any changes to the Diablo side. It's kind of funny you ask as when I took on the Diablo software I actually modified a lot of my SCT tunes using ideas from it. I thought you had an SCT. Sorry! (In this email he sends me a tune for the Xcal instead of the Predator) Yeah I don't have any changes yet for my Diablo tunes."

So basically there's $75 USD down my Canadian toilet.
Jay, I would suggest calling Doug and voicing your concern 1:1. I'm not sure if his son thats replying on here is his new employee, but if so, it looks like his attention is on the thread atleast.
Old 2/10/08, 08:21 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just uploaded Doug's tune last night. I can tell a nice SOTP improvement in mid-range performance. And I'm running 91 octane. It sounds like there might be a glitch in that tune he made for you. Send Doug an email or better yet, give him a call. Email takes him a few days sometimes.