GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Pleasantly Surprised by Mustang Dyno Numbers!

Search this Thread

Old 5/25/06, 10:14 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stangette you have 2?????? Where do you work I want a job there. No less do you have 2 but you have the money to mod them as well. No fare.
Old 5/26/06, 06:54 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by MTAS
Call Autobody Tek @ (813) 933-9765 and ask for Brian (he's the owner). He does fantastic work and is an extreme perfectionist. He's my neighbor and I've referred many people to him and none have been disappointed. The guy who bought my 96GT from me took it there when it got hit. The car is black and was hit right on a crease at the bottom of the door. Brian didn't replace the door panel, he repaired it. There is absolutely no way you can tell the car was ever hit - the body work is perfect and the paint/clearcoat matches perfect as well. I'm sure Stangette's recommendation of Brandon Ford is appreciated, however I wouldn't have them change a valve stem on any of my cars, much less leave the car there to have a Roush bumper installed - no way in HELL.
Sorry to hear that. Have friends that purchased Roushes there and they did not complain of bad experiances. If you were in TX, i would send you to my Dealership. We have had many repairs and re-builds done and no complaints. Most of them are repeat Customers as well.
Old 5/26/06, 07:00 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by 300HPGT
Stangette you have 2?????? Where do you work I want a job there. No less do you have 2 but you have the money to mod them as well. No fare.
It has taken me over ten years to build my career and finally achieve the hot rod i wanted. As it appears to be all easy, it is indeed not and never goes unapreciated.

Most of my mods are sponsored ones as well & the Dealer and aftermarket Cos. use them to advertise and sell.

These cars are shared with people all the time and movies are taken of me on the street in them almost every time i drive one. With appreciation, comes the desire to share as well as learn. And they are surprised in a city of more than four million that i am so hospitable about it.

Attached Thumbnails Pleasantly Surprised by Mustang Dyno Numbers!-tt-tms.jpg   Pleasantly Surprised by Mustang Dyno Numbers!-roush-26c-tms.jpg  
Old 5/31/06, 09:51 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Stangette
It has taken me over ten years to build my career and finally achieve the hot rod i wanted. As it appears to be all easy, it is indeed not and never goes unapreciated.

Most of my mods are sponsored ones as well & the Dealer and aftermarket Cos. use them to advertise and sell.

These cars are shared with people all the time and movies are taken of me on the street in them almost every time i drive one. With appreciation, comes the desire to share as well as learn. And they are surprised in a city of more than four million that i am so hospitable about it.

So you do movies? Well would enjoy seeing a woman race a stang. I give props to women that can drive a hot rod just as good as a man if not better than. Well congrats on the building of your career and to enjoying your 2 cars. There owned by you correct? Take care. I guess I have a ways to go being only 22. So I guess im not that bad off. I could only mod the car the way I want to if i sold drugs. But that will never ever happen.
Old 6/1/06, 06:41 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by 300HPGT
So you do movies? Well would enjoy seeing a woman race a stang. I give props to women that can drive a hot rod just as good as a man if not better than. Well congrats on the building of your career and to enjoying your 2 cars. There owned by you correct? Take care. I guess I have a ways to go being only 22. So I guess im not that bad off. I could only mod the car the way I want to if i sold drugs. But that will never ever happen.
Some movies are planned, but most of them are admirers hanging out their cars with the camera. not an official racer, just a street rodder and the occaisional organized run. yes, both are mine and they take a lot of work to keep up as i like them to be in show condition all the time. at the age of 22, i was still in College with two years left to go, no car at that time and working two part time jobs to help pay for the education. So, yes, IMO you are doing fine. The Livonia built Roush is not getting modded except what Roush does to her and some nicer Rims. Serialized limited edition cars are not the kind that i would change. Again, just my opinion.