GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Pinging after Bama tune install - should I go back to stock?

Search this Thread

Old 8/2/07, 11:32 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Im not trying to argue as its pointless and post like these just slow down his service process, but if his voice mail is full, obviously his numbers still out there and he's getting covered up in calls again. I know what its like to be covered up and its crap. Doug is commitied to taking care of his customers, hence why people get tunes at 3am in the morning e-mailed to them. He'll get it straightened out, just can't twitch his nose and make it happen.
Old 8/2/07, 11:38 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Scothew
Im not trying to argue as its pointless and post like these just slow down his service process, but if his voice mail is full, obviously his numbers still out there and he's getting covered up in calls again. I know what its like to be covered up and its crap. Doug is commitied to taking care of his customers, hence why people get tunes at 3am in the morning e-mailed to them. He'll get it straightened out, just can't twitch his nose and make it happen.
It's all good, not trying to argue either. I've been on these boards long enough to know Doug is a stand-up guy and also a very busy one. I knew that going in, so I'm not PO'd or anything. Just anxious to get this going, cause when I did have everything installed, even though it pinged, it was a beast! Now that I've tasted it, I want more!
Old 8/2/07, 07:44 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Doug just emailed me a new tune - I'll try it this weekend. Overall, pretty quick response (3 days or so). Feels like about 2 weeks when your anxious to get your newly tuned baby on the road. Got a little nervous when the voice box was full. Lesson learned. And fingers crossed for all zing, no ping.
Old 8/2/07, 08:25 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by VVVROOM
Ut oh, I have to wipe my tailpipes down once a week or so to get the black soot off. Am I running rich? It's been like that for months...
+1 I never noticed it with the stock exhaust but it's fairly evident with the Stingers. How much is normal?