GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

One step at a time suspension upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 5/17/08, 08:16 PM
bob
Legacy TMS Member

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by EastCoast07GtCs
So, I pulled the trigger on a set of FRPP springs. They claim 1.5 drop front and rear.
Thats about right, I'll have to post a back to back shot of my GT compared to my folks, I have the FRPP kit with Bullitts, they are bone stock with fan blades.

Now I'm deciding between the FRPP and Tokico HP dampers. I'm not going to need to dial in different settings with adjustables, so it's a matter of which of those two to get.
My first choice would be for the FRPP Dampers simply because they are a matched to the springs.

And it's between Steeda and BMR I think for the adjustbale UCA and panhard bar.

If I go with the relocation bracket considering the 1.5 drop in the rear, am I better off going with the BMR products?
Both products are good, but the BMR stuff seems like its designed more for the average guy installing it, where the Steeda stuff seems to be for the advanced installer (generaly speaking of course - alot of Steeda stuff is just as easy to install as the BMR), but in the case of the UCA and the PH I think its a wash - go with whatever floats your boat, the PH is very easy to install.
Old 5/18/08, 06:11 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I thought I read something about LEO_GT not being happy with the steeda panhard, not witj the install but maybe adjusting after?? I'll have to look.

Since my last post though, I've been looking at the Edelbrock adj UCA and PH. Haven't seen them mentioned on here but would be interested in any info if someone has them.
Old 5/18/08, 06:24 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by EastCoast07GtCs
I thought I read something about LEO_GT not being happy with the steeda panhard, not witj the install but maybe adjusting after?? I'll have to look.

Since my last post though, I've been looking at the Edelbrock adj UCA and PH. Haven't seen them mentioned on here but would be interested in any info if someone has them.
I don't know about the Edlebrock adj UCA but I've seen the Edlebrock adj PH and it looks like a well designed piece !
Old 5/18/08, 02:02 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks, I think I'm gonna give them so serious thought!