GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

No Responce from Boss 330

Search this Thread

Old 3/9/06, 03:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am trying to get someone to build me a long block that can handle my full Nitrous sytem.I want to take my engine out and shrink wrap it and start with a complete new one.I want to have it Bullit proof.I spoke breifly with The Guy from Boss 330 and he said, send me an email he would look it over and get back to me.Well I have sent Two with no responce.
Now i will move on.I understand he is probably busy but,If he cant get back to me then he must not have the time to get an engine together for me.

<div align="center">Can someone Build me a longblock please.</div>[size=5][b][color=#FF0000] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img]
Old 3/9/06, 04:14 PM
Cobra Member

I know it can be frustrating...I can say he is very busy and I would imagine it's crazy down there right now do to the race season. If you can, I would say give him a little more time as he is one of the best at a reasonable price. Good luck Mike, whomever you go with. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 3/9/06, 04:48 PM
Bullitt Member

why not just buy the parts and do it yourself?

take your time, keep every thing CLEAN and just do it!

the bottom end is a fairly simple thing to do.

jay
Old 3/9/06, 07:16 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
This is NMRA weekend in Bradenton, he's probably at the track until Sunday [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
Old 3/9/06, 07:18 PM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tkogt @ March 9, 2006, 3:51 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

jay
[/b][/quote]
Heh, thats what Im doing. Its quite easy.

-Dan
Old 3/9/06, 07:42 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tkogt @ March 9, 2006, 6:51 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

jay
[/b][/quote]
You hit it right on the nose""Time"" wich i have None of at this moment due to owning my own bussiness that i am swamped.An 8 month old baby and another on the way.
Yes, I have built many engines before and have all the tools and knowledge needed.My best friend has a low 8 second car that i go to the track with who also has the long block put together buy others.
I still have to remove the engine and all the other things on my list but it is way more cost affective to just have the longblock completely done.
Believe me I would love to stay out in the Garage every night and weekend building my car but,My kids would have no father,My wife wouldnt know my name and My Bussiness would fall apart. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nono.gif[/img]
Old 3/10/06, 05:44 AM
Bullitt Member

Have you thought about JDM in New Jersey?
Old 3/10/06, 07:19 AM
Bullitt Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mikem @ March 9, 2006, 8:45 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

Believe me I would love to stay out in the Garage every night and weekend building my car but,My kids would have no father,My wife wouldnt know my name and My Bussiness would fall apart. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nono.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

who said anything about "out in the garage"

when i do a motor, i do it in the living room [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek.gif[/img]

and no,i dont live in a trailer

and yes, i still have all my teeth [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]

just messing with ya, good luck on your quest

jay
Old 3/13/06, 08:33 AM

Mike, yes, he was in Bradenton all weekend. I spoke to George the other day and told him that Al's been pretty busy lately. He hasn't even looked at his email for a week. It's the beginning of the season, while he has 6 contending cars in different NMRA classes and taking on another race team motor. You could try to call him at his shop. You might have better luck. I will say this though, if you are in a rush, you might be better finding another builder. There's one thing I've learned...Patience is needed if you want it right.

Why would you post a thread like this though as opposed to pm'ing people? Do you really think it has anything to do with the color of your money or who you are? You just make it seem like he's not responding to you and it's personal.