GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Kudos To The Guys @ MRT

Search this Thread

Old 3/29/08, 02:54 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kudos To The Guys @ MRT

Hello everyone! Just thought I would share the good experience I had with the guys at MRT in Plymouth, MI. Specifically Dan and Josh. Both are top notch guys and their service and attention to detail was terrific. I highly recommend them for those Mustang fans in or near southeast Michigan that are looking to modify their car.

Jon
Old 3/29/08, 03:06 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Jon_Purdy
Hello everyone! Just thought I would share the good experience I had with the guys at MRT in Plymouth, MI. Specifically Dan and Josh. Both are top notch guys and their service and attention to detail was terrific. I highly recommend them for those Mustang fans in or near southeast Michigan that are looking to modify their car.

Jon

Hey Jon,
I am not familiar with them. Can you post a link and tell us what they sold you??? I have seen their name around on the boards but don't know what they specialize in.
Scott
Old 3/29/08, 03:41 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER
Hey Jon,
I am not familiar with them. Can you post a link and tell us what they sold you??? I have seen their name around on the boards but don't know what they specialize in.
Scott
Here you go Scott! http://www.mrt-direct.com

I was flipping through an old issue of Modified Mustangs and saw that their founder Soctt Hoag writes an editorial every month. As luck would have it, their shop is not too far away from my home. I had been going to a buddies house in Indiana for installation of my various mods. When we couldn't get together one weekend for an upper control arm bushing replacement, I gave MRT a call. Dan steered my away the poly bushings of the BMR and toward their product, which is made by J&M. A description can be found here, http://www.hotpart.com/index.php?p=show&id=199 Anyway, I'm quite pleased. I instantly felt a difference. As it turns out, the poly bushing was binding, causing subtle but noticable snap oversteer in left hand turns. I'll be going back next month for headers, catted h, and motor mounts. Again, I highly recommend them.

Cheers,
Jon
Old 3/29/08, 04:01 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Jon_Purdy
Here you go Scott! http://www.mrt-direct.com

I was flipping through an old issue of Modified Mustangs and saw that their founder Soctt Hoag writes an editorial every month. As luck would have it, their shop is not too far away from my home. I had been going to a buddies house in Indiana for installation of my various mods. When we couldn't get together one weekend for an upper control arm bushing replacement, I gave MRT a call. Dan steered my away the poly bushings of the BMR and toward their product, which is made by J&M. A description can be found here, http://www.hotpart.com/index.php?p=show&id=199 Anyway, I'm quite pleased. I instantly felt a difference. As it turns out, the poly bushing was binding, causing subtle but noticable snap oversteer in left hand turns. I'll be going back next month for headers, catted h, and motor mounts. Again, I highly recommend them.

Cheers,
Jon

Thanks for the link Jon....I will check them out for sure!!!!!!!
Scott