GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Installed FRPP X-Pipe and FRPP GTA Mufflers

Search this Thread

Old 1/13/08, 06:23 PM
Den
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, today I had my wife jump in the stang and rev it up a bit so I could hear it from outside the car. Man you guys are right! It sounds sweet outside the car. I can't believe the difference from inside the cabin to outside. I'm still hoping that it gets a little louder though as my goal was to bring the fun out in every day driving. That sweet V8 sound and a five speed just make it so much fun to drive.
Old 1/13/08, 06:31 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

At first I was very impressed with the GTAs. They did get atad louder at idle at WOT sound amazing. But I'm now after a deeper sound all around with minimal drone. I'm doing L/Ts soon paired with the GTA's but deff have plans to swap those out.

Over all, GTAs are priced great deliver great drone-less sound. I dont regret buying mine at all.

Originally Posted by Gibs07GTcpe
Sorry for the thread jack but,

We did a tour at MAC a couple months back and just an FYI, they give military good deals/discounts. They sold me on their product while I was there. They are a great bunch of people. We got to go into the manufacturing facility and everything. It was a good time.

Gib
Sounds great. I have a friend who has this set up, although i haven't heard it in person b/c he lives a ways from me. I'll prolly have my system in before I ever see him.
Old 1/15/08, 10:56 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Den
Well, today I had my wife jump in the stang and rev it up a bit so I could hear it from outside the car. Man you guys are right! It sounds sweet outside the car. I can't believe the difference from inside the cabin to outside. I'm still hoping that it gets a little louder though as my goal was to bring the fun out in every day driving. That sweet V8 sound and a five speed just make it so much fun to drive.

If you really wanna hear something..have her (or someone you trust to get on your car a little) drive it down the road. You've only heard half the song
Old 1/16/08, 05:54 AM
Bullitt Member

I love my GTA's as well. The big thing for me was no drone, and they have what I think is a nice rumble at idle and growl when you step on it. I really haven't noticed that they're that much louder after having them on for 8K miles. When your driving next to a wall, or building roll your window down and step on it and you can hear what your car sounds like at WOT from the outside Another thing I like about them and this may be trivial, but I like the looks of the tips much better. I plan on putting the X-pipe on soon as well.
Old 1/16/08, 09:46 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Had GTA's and went back to the Borla's. I still have the X pipe though. If you want to hear a FRPP X pipe and Borla's, click my link~
Old 1/23/08, 12:09 PM
GT Member

Great sound !!!!!!