GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Eibach coil-over suspension kit in 6 months

Search this Thread

Old 12/1/05, 05:20 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wrote an e-mail to Eibach in Germany about the possibility of producing their coil-over suspension system for the 05+ Mustang. It appears that the kit is not even yet on production schedule, but it may come in 6 months.
Here's the original Q&A:

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your interest to our products.

Unfortunately, the Pro-Street-S for Mustang is currently not on development schedule. However, it could come within the next 6 months. Please ask for this once again.

Indeed Eibach USA offers a Pro-System for that vehicle, which combines a lowering spring by 30mm and a sport suspension damper. Maybe this could be something interesting for you.

In addition, please note that there will be no TUV-approval, if we would get the suspension kit from USA for you. Because in USA there is no need for TUV approvals.

Best regards

Alexander Schauerte

Heinrich Eibach GmbH
Suspension Technology

Original Message processed by David InfoCenter
Subject: Anfrage an Eibach: coil-over suspension system for 2005 Ford Mustang GT (24-Nov-2005 15:46)
To: fahrwerkstechnik@eibach.de

Dear Sirs,

I live in The Netherlands and I would like to know whether the coil-over suspension system is available for the 2005 Mustang GT.
Furthermore, I'm interested whether said system can be ordered/purchased in Europe. I am aware of other Eibach suspension systems for the '05 Mustang which are available in the US. However, considering the fact that your company is based in Germany, I would prefer to order the suspension from anywhere in Europe, instead of from the US.

Thank you in advance for your reply.
Old 12/1/05, 11:48 AM
Mach 1 Member

Interesting...can you explain to me the difference between, say, my Eibach kit that I have and the coilover kit? (sorry, I know its a silly question)
Old 12/1/05, 09:25 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by GhostGT@December 2, 2005, 4:51 AM
Interesting...can you explain to me the difference between, say, my Eibach kit that I have and the coilover kit? (sorry, I know its a silly question)
Adjustable ride height.....