GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Doug w/ Bamachips & TMS'ers in Oklahoma (PICS)

Search this Thread

Old 6/2/07, 06:41 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Doug w/ Bamachips & TMS'ers in Oklahoma (PICS)

Doug brought his portable dyno to Yukon, Ok for the Joe Cooper Ford show. The following TMS members were there and it was great meeting everyone, Slim (98yellowgt), Daryl (OKCMustangGT), William (2006GT500), Danny (PEGASUSPHOTOTX), Tim (TDBROWN75), and Ben (btrokc). I'll let everyone post their own numbers and their tell about their experiences. Doug was great and it was great to finally meet him. My car had a baseline of about 321 rwhp with the FRPP Whipple tune. Doug worked his magic and my final numbers were 344 rwhp......not bad for a non-intercooled Whipple. Here are some pics of the weekend. Hopefully everyone else will post theirs as well. Again, it was great to put names and faces together. Thanks to Joe Cooper Ford in Yukon, OK and Blake Gordon in the Joe Cooper service department for setting this up. Doug We really appreciate you and Dennis coming all the way to Oklahoma for the show. You Dennis and Blake worked your butts off for two full days. We want to definitely do this again sometime in the future.
Attached Thumbnails Doug w/ Bamachips & TMS'ers in Oklahoma (PICS)-coopershow-059.jpg   Doug w/ Bamachips & TMS'ers in Oklahoma (PICS)-coopershow-001.jpg   Doug w/ Bamachips & TMS'ers in Oklahoma (PICS)-coopershow-050.jpg   Doug w/ Bamachips & TMS'ers in Oklahoma (PICS)-coopershow-036.jpg   Doug w/ Bamachips & TMS'ers in Oklahoma (PICS)-coopershow-053.jpg  

Old 6/2/07, 06:46 PM
Team Mustang Source

more pics........Danny, for some reason I don't have any pics of your car on the dyno. Can you please post some........Thanks.

By the way, Doug wanted everyone to know he is alive and well and will answer your emails and return phone calls when he gets back to Alabama. He's been out of touch for two or three days helping out us okies.............Ain't his cast pretty!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Doug w/ Bamachips & TMS'ers in Oklahoma (PICS)-coopershow-011.jpg   Doug w/ Bamachips & TMS'ers in Oklahoma (PICS)-coopershow-058.jpg   Doug w/ Bamachips & TMS'ers in Oklahoma (PICS)-coopershow-028.jpg   Doug w/ Bamachips & TMS'ers in Oklahoma (PICS)-coopershow-029.jpg   Doug w/ Bamachips & TMS'ers in Oklahoma (PICS)-coopershow-013.jpg  

Old 6/2/07, 08:45 PM
Team Mustang Source

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.youtube.com/v/paJcNPiD-Pk"></param><embed">http://www.youtube.com/v/paJcNPiD-Pk"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/paJcNPiD-Pk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

A few more and a Youtube link
Attached Thumbnails Doug w/ Bamachips &amp; TMS'ers in Oklahoma (PICS)-coopershow-008.jpg   Doug w/ Bamachips &amp; TMS'ers in Oklahoma (PICS)-coopershow-033.jpg   Doug w/ Bamachips &amp; TMS'ers in Oklahoma (PICS)-coopershow-049.jpg   Doug w/ Bamachips &amp; TMS'ers in Oklahoma (PICS)-coopershow-022.jpg   Doug w/ Bamachips &amp; TMS'ers in Oklahoma (PICS)-coopershow-026.jpg  

Old 6/2/07, 09:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Robbie this event would not have happened without you! Thank you for everything you do and all the good words you put out there for the people that you feel take care of you. You make sure you take care of someone if they take care of you and it is great to have customers like you! You are a stand up guy!!! By the way your car is absolutly sick and pictures dont do it justice.

All I have to say about Doug's tuning capabilities is WOW!!! Doug and Dennis traveled ten hours with dyno to come take care of these guys and I cant thank him enough. I hope Doug's expectations were met and that everyone was as happy as me with the final results. Thanks to Dennis for all the help and running around you had to do to get everyones car done in the short time we had.

Thanks to everyone that came out to the show and helped make it successful!!! It was great meeting all of you and hope to see all of you again soon.

Slim--You have a very nice mustang and I hope you stay in contact. ohh and yellow yellow yellow!!!

Danny-- You have a stunning car and the way you carried the theme throughout your car is amazing. Just enough red accents to make the car pop. p.s where did you get your brake rotors?

Tim-- I am glad you spoke up when you got there and we were able to take care of your fuel pump replacement and rearend repair before Doug tuned it. Stay in touch if you are thinking about coming backup.

Daryl-- Amazing daily driver. Love the shaker hood scoop and you are a brave man to stripe your car yourself and it looks good. Your tires are very scary at a 130mph...

Ben-- I deeply apoligize for not getting to get your car tuned. I still feel bad for that happening but I am glad Doug was honest and didnt start the tune and make you late to a wedding. You have a beautiful car and I have to say one of the first cars I have ever liked gold on. The way you kept it retro and modern at the same time is great. Crager wheels look great!!! Doug will be back if you are willing to wait.

Sorry for hijacking your post.... Newbeee!!!!!!

Blake
Old 6/2/07, 09:39 PM
Team Mustang Source

Thanks for the kind words Blake. My car wouldn't be what it is without you awsome service and attention to detail!!!!! Here's the videos of you and Ashley (hope I spelled her name right) testing my car after the dyno.

"http://www.youtube.com/v/1kUpeEVMUw4"
Old 6/2/07, 10:34 PM
V6 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Blake, Robbie, Tim, and Danny - nice to meet you guys. Glad you made it up here and we kept the rain at bay at least on Saturday. Weather couldn't have been more perfect this afternoon.

I was happy with my dyno numbers: 297/315. Doug was a great guy and would have been lost without the assistance of Dennis.

I will try and get the vids of my dyno downloaded to youtube and post the links tomorrow.
Old 6/2/07, 10:37 PM
Cobra Member

No love for the guy that played hookie from work just to say &quot;hi&quot; to everyone?
P.S. Thanks to everyone for coming out, esp. Doug! I'll get back to you on that PJ tune. work the bugs out on the FL car first...
Old 6/2/07, 10:47 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by PACETTR
No love for the guy that played hookie from work just to say &quot;hi&quot; to everyone?
P.S. Thanks to everyone for coming out, esp. Doug! I'll get back to you on that PJ tune. work the bugs out on the FL car first...
haha, nope guess not Barrett. You were on the clock so love for you.
Old 6/3/07, 08:45 AM
Team Mustang Source

Rob welcome to TMS. There are a lot of great people here. Barrett, I got love for ya man!!!!
Old 6/3/07, 09:01 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Rob & Blake, thanks for setting this up it was a great time.
Thanks to Doug & Dennis for coming over and putting this on for us.

It was good to meet all the TMS'rs there too.
Old 6/3/07, 09:12 AM
Bullitt Member

Doug needs to come to south florida.
Old 6/3/07, 09:36 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Here are a few pictures I snapped along the way. I got some video I’ll get posted later including Doug doing his magic. I would like to echo everyone else’s comments in saying thank you to Blake and Rob for getting this together, you guys did an awesome job and it was very nice meeting you. You other TMS guys were alright too!

Tim
Attached Thumbnails Doug w/ Bamachips &amp; TMS'ers in Oklahoma (PICS)-dsc05548.jpg   Doug w/ Bamachips &amp; TMS'ers in Oklahoma (PICS)-dsc05565.jpg   Doug w/ Bamachips &amp; TMS'ers in Oklahoma (PICS)-dsc05600.jpg   Doug w/ Bamachips &amp; TMS'ers in Oklahoma (PICS)-dsc05603.jpg  
Old 6/3/07, 09:39 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Here are a couple more!
Attached Thumbnails Doug w/ Bamachips &amp; TMS'ers in Oklahoma (PICS)-dsc05563.jpg   Doug w/ Bamachips &amp; TMS'ers in Oklahoma (PICS)-dsc05569.jpg   Doug w/ Bamachips &amp; TMS'ers in Oklahoma (PICS)-dsc05574.jpg   Doug w/ Bamachips &amp; TMS'ers in Oklahoma (PICS)-dsc05577.jpg  
Old 6/3/07, 04:36 PM
V6 Member

Here is a vid of my dyno. Sorry for the crappy quality. I took them with my camera.

It was too bright to pick up much of the computer screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsgiPhaYLVg
Old 6/3/07, 04:42 PM
G.T
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by ren274u
We need to have him cloned
Old 6/3/07, 05:01 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by ren274u
+1 Haha
Old 6/3/07, 06:43 PM
Team Mustang Source

Hey Rob your video is way better than the ones I took w/ my camera.
Old 6/3/07, 09:33 PM

Robbie I'm glad we made this whole thing happen.
Old 6/3/07, 09:35 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

LOL, didn't post my numbers or video so here they are. (You can skip the first 30 seconds of the vid and ignore the air compressor noise lol)

284/305

Attachment 27412

Attached Thumbnails Doug w/ Bamachips &amp; TMS'ers in Oklahoma (PICS)-dyno-sheet-06-02-07.jpg  
Old 6/3/07, 10:20 PM
V6 Member

Car sounds good Daryl. It was nice to meet you. Impressive numbers for your car.

Quick Reply: Doug w/ Bamachips & TMS'ers in Oklahoma (PICS)