GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Christmas LOL

Search this Thread

Old 8/29/07, 02:34 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow **** all u fagets seriously is it all really necesary i asked a question and you all proceed to ****ing hassle me.......

Mark i thnk u just need to shutthe **** up and Justin i havent had one ticket and dont plan on getting one soon either so why seriously im sick of hearing all this bull****.... i dont ****ing street race every person i see... but i also dont drive my car like a *****...

so on another note thank you Josh for answering the FUKING QUESTION
Old 8/29/07, 02:51 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by 05retro
So it looks like your neighbors have their own tennis court?
They are selling it.
It is listed for $470k if you are interested.
Old 8/29/07, 03:09 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by karman
They are selling it.
It is listed for $470k if you are interested.
lol how did u know that
Old 8/29/07, 03:32 PM
Team Mustang Source

Roley, first, nice car and nice dog too, second, plz refrain from using profanity of any k1nd, on this board, third, the JLT does come painted to body-color for an extra amount ($25, I think), but the reason its so much cheaper is b/c the person that designed it was fed up with the high prices of CAI's. Fourth, Brenspeed and Bamachips are the best tuners out there, IMO, can't wait until I can afford one!! Lastly, its great that you have parents that can afford to treat you to such nice things, wish I could for my kids, be sure to thank them and act responsibly out of respect of them, but don't take these haters as the usual ppls on this board, most of us act with more respect on here!!! John
Old 8/29/07, 03:52 PM
V6 Member

If i was leasing, i wouldnt bother with mods.
Old 8/29/07, 05:32 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by hiznherponies
Roley, first, nice car and nice dog too, second, plz refrain from using profanity of any k1nd, on this board, third, the JLT does come painted to body-color for an extra amount ($25, I think), but the reason its so much cheaper is b/c the person that designed it was fed up with the high prices of CAI's. Fourth, Brenspeed and Bamachips are the best tuners out there, IMO, can't wait until I can afford one!! Lastly, its great that you have parents that can afford to treat you to such nice things, wish I could for my kids, be sure to thank them and act responsibly out of respect of them, but don't take these haters as the usual ppls on this board, most of us act with more respect on here!!! John
Good point, I forgot that you can get the JLT painted to match your car. I believe it's $50 extra though. I like that they give you the option, and don't force it on those who just want the bare-bones system.
Old 8/29/07, 06:55 PM
Bullitt Member

He sure does cuss an aweful lot for someone probably alot younger than 95% of the Mustang Source Forums... I am not bashing just to be bashing... I just happened to be one that read alot of his other forum topics... and from the way he acted I just could name 10 people straight up who probably deserve a mustang gt alot more... He just seems a good bit immature for a mustang... Ive seen to many of the poor Ponys totally destroyed by inexperienced drivers and its sad... cussing doesnt make you any bigger of a man...
Old 8/29/07, 07:16 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by JRay05stang
He sure does cuss an aweful lot for someone probably alot younger than 95% of the Mustang Source Forums... I am not bashing just to be bashing... I just happened to be one that read alot of his other forum topics... and from the way he acted I just could name 10 people straight up who probably deserve a mustang gt alot more... He just seems a good bit immature for a mustang... Ive seen to many of the poor Ponys totally destroyed by inexperienced drivers and its sad... cussing doesnt make you any bigger of a man...
Cussing does not necessarily mean that he cannot control a car properly.
It indicates a lack of a comfort and control over the English language.
Cussing is a way of communicating on a more basic level.
You don't have to compose a selected series of statements to establish a proposition to support your point of view.
All you have to do is establish a vulgar gainsaying approach and the deed is done.
Many people use this style of communication as their only interaction with humanity (and their pets) and survive to a ripe old age.
Old 8/29/07, 11:08 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by karman
Cussing does not necessarily mean that he cannot control a car properly.
It indicates a lack of a comfort and control over the English language.
Cussing is a way of communicating on a more basic level.
You don't have to compose a selected series of statements to establish a proposition to support your point of view.
All you have to do is establish a vulgar gainsaying approach and the deed is done.
Many people use this style of communication as their only interaction with humanity (and their pets) and survive to a ripe old age.

Superb insight sir!
Old 8/30/07, 08:12 AM
Mach 1 Member

Ok, so your mom is taken. What about sisters? haha.

Hey Roley, don't worry about people bashing you. Dude, I envy you. Not too many kids out there in your shoes. Just don't let it get to your head and become one of those MTV super sweet 16 brats. Then we will have to come over there and pimp slap you, and take your Mustang. haha, j/k. Yeah man, if you got the cash to do it, go for it! We will help you along the way.
Old 8/30/07, 11:58 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by holeshot
Ok, so your mom is taken. What about sisters? haha.

Hey Roley, don't worry about people bashing you. Dude, I envy you. Not too many kids out there in your shoes. Just don't let it get to your head and become one of those MTV super sweet 16 brats. Then we will have to come over there and pimp slap you, and take your Mustang. haha, j/k. Yeah man, if you got the cash to do it, go for it! We will help you along the way.
lol ya i got 1 sister shes 4 so if u want u can go for it in about 14 years lol

and thanks for your help and not bashin me it kinda gets annoying and ya dont worry i hate those kids on sweet 16 lol
Old 9/25/07, 06:51 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MustangKid91
wow **** all u fagets seriously is it all really necesary i asked a question and you all proceed to ****ing hassle me.......

Mark i thnk u just need to shutthe **** up and Justin i havent had one ticket and dont plan on getting one soon either so why seriously im sick of hearing all this bull****.... i dont ****ing street race every person i see... but i also dont drive my car like a *****...

so on another note thank you Josh for answering the FUKING QUESTION
not to be rude or anything but your immature, rude and weird.
no offence or anything i just had to get that off my chest
Old 9/25/07, 06:55 PM
GT Member

lol im anything but weird... i may be rude sometimes but only 2 people that diserve it
Originally Posted by boduke0220
not to be rude or anything but your immature, rude and weird.
no offence or anything i just had to get that off my chest
Old 9/25/07, 07:12 PM
V6 Member

Really though, it's the way you approached this whole thread. You can't come on the internet at your age and say, "My mom bought me a new car and now she's buying these mods! Dude! Sweet!"

My 'rents bought me a new car at 17 and bought me some wheels and suspension components for it; no biggie, they just wanted to buy it for me. Some parents do stuff like that, others don't. But you can't have a silly attitude about it. People would ask me, "Did your parents buy you that?" And I would say, "Yeah, they did." Usually their response was, "Oh, ok. Well it looks nice."

Basically I'm just saying to be a little more level headed about it and then people won't be so quick to disrespect you.
Old 9/25/07, 08:31 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by JRay05stang
Wow really ME too! Its called a basketball hoop on top of my garage...
I got a little suction cup basketball hoop stuck to the wall over my trashcan at the shop. About 12 bucks for the whole setup.

Old 9/25/07, 10:07 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by TillmanSpeed
I got a little suction cup basketball hoop stuck to the wall over my trashcan at the shop. About 12 bucks for the whole setup.

lol
Old 9/26/07, 12:20 AM
Bullitt Member

Thats a pretty awesome setup... only 12 bucks yet hours of fun and entertainment!
Old 9/26/07, 12:20 AM
Mach 1 Member

Wow, get off his case people. Who cares.
Old 9/26/07, 06:56 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 788 Likes on 574 Posts
Originally Posted by Bullitt995
Wow, get off his case people. Who cares.
agreed time about 8000. He asked about an intake not for a bunch of stupid replies speaking of stupid replies.
Old 9/26/07, 06:57 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 788 Likes on 574 Posts
pics of MOM??

Quick Reply: Christmas LOL