GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

BMR lca's

Search this Thread

Old 7/12/05, 07:35 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 7/12/05, 07:38 PM

I honestly don't have an issue with him being on the forums. He just needs to take it easy and let up on the defense. Joe, I'm sincere about not holding a grudge. Like I said, if you want it to be in the past and move on, I can do that. Other than that, I'm not gonna do this back and forth again.
Old 7/12/05, 08:30 PM
GT Member

ok so i ask a question and get a reply that has nothing to do with the topic and, due to a previous thread and 169's comments im a little defensive, so im a hassle?

I found 169's post to be offensive and i am not causing any problems by stating that. If he wants to treat me like a noob then he will get a response back. This thread was about lca's and if he can't contribute to it in a positive fashion then he has no business posting. I am sorry if he is upset that there was another thread about this product but I honestly didnt search. I was just wondering about how loud it is over stock in the cabin...just a question

also, 169, even if you did have an issue with me being on the forums, it is not your place to decide. Sorry.

Joe 1, "David" 0

Surf-

Just so you know, i dont own a stratus. I spelled it str8us not to be leet but it is the only way it would fit on the forum in which i originally created it for. But anytime you want to line up with my "str8us" just pm me, i will be happy to accomodate you.

For everyone else.

I speak my mind. If everyone wouldnt get so defensive they would see that I really havent said anything out of wack. I respond in the fashion that i see fit, and if i feel that a comment is meant to be negative or starting trouble i will comment accordingly. I don't back down to people who jab at me. You can call me what you want, but i started this post with the best intentions.

Yes i was on this forum when it first started talking about the then "elusive" 2005 mustang. I was banned, but it was for a reason unrelated to what we have here. I only started to run my mouth after i felt i was being stepped on. Other than that i found this an excellent forum to talk about something we all love, mustangs. I was here before you 169, and you too surf....around the time dan and galaxie came on.

So if anyone here wants to suggest that im the noob, that is not the case. I wish i could post, such as i have, and have some level of respect and decency to contribute to the thread in a positive fashion.

Thank you to those who did respond about the interior noise...on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being obnoxious) how loud is the cabin noise on the street version compared to stock?
Old 7/12/05, 09:16 PM

Originally posted by 05GT-BABY@July 12, 2005, 7:30 PM
Isn;t this the guy that was banned under another name. I've seen a few of his posts and he's always a hassle.

All together now...

NA NA NA NA...NA NA NA NA...HEY HEY HEY...GOODBYE
NA NA NA NA...NA NA NA NA...HEY HEY HEY...GOODBYE

obviously, you're here looking for an arguement. I was somewhat defending you. Do I think, not that it matters, that you should go...no. Do I think you're way too defensive...yes. Did you have the opportunity to let things be and get along...yes. Did you act on that in a positive manner...no. You choose to play this game of instigation. Did I or anyone else EVER call you a noob...no. Does anyone care how long you've been here...no. Does it mean that everyone should put up with this...no. I never read about Dan or Galaxie having a fit when someone else says anything other than their topic. It just seems that you try to push it to the limit and yell Mod. Just take it easy. There's plenty of room on here for everyone. No one is bashing you, picking on you, or disrespecting you. The other's that have responded are doing the same as I...just telling you to take it easy. Just let it go!
Old 7/12/05, 09:35 PM
GT Member

fair enough,

with a few corrections:

Your not defending me when you quote comments like that

WE had the opportunity to let things go...not just I

Obviously some people have had concern about me being here for '2 weeks"

Dan and Galaxie dont have things like this happen.

nuff said. im done. thanks for the replies on the lca's
Old 7/12/05, 10:42 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by Idrvadodgstr8us@July 12, 2005, 3:03 PM
Futhermore I request that you not reply to anymore of my threads due to the fact that your comments/advice are about as respectable as your 1/4 mile times. If you or socal would like to talk like adults feel free to pm me. otherwise dont reply to anything i say.

12.83 seems like a pretty respectable 1/4 mile time to me, especially when it is beating the times Road and Track got with the VORTECH SUPERCHARGED Mustang GT.