GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Best rear control arms?

Search this Thread

Old 12/5/11, 07:49 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Best rear control arms?

Considering an upgrade... and I don't know jack about em...
Old 12/5/11, 10:53 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 52 Likes on 47 Posts
What kind are you looking for, upper or lower control arms? What kind of driving are you doing day to day or some track drives? Lasty, what kind of power are you pushing?
Old 12/5/11, 10:59 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by tj@steeda
What kind are you looking for, upper or lower control arms? What kind of driving are you doing day to day or some track drives? Lasty, what kind of power are you pushing?
Well I'm considering both. It's my daily driver but I push it hard occasionally and I'm gonna start going to the track like once a month. Power is stock. I have an intake and exhaust, nothing special, for now anyway. Just looking into it. Wanna spend money just now sure on what yet haha
Old 12/5/11, 06:42 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Well there is a couple ways you can go. If you are interested Steeda offers a Stop the Hop Pak that will eliminate wheel hop, provide you with better handling, and more stable cornering. Since your Mustang isn't equipped with mods driving huge horsepower, you could go with a basic set up like this and accomplish better handling for a small price.

http://www.steeda.com/store/steeda-s...d-mustang.html

Or you can piece an upper and lower together based on our different control arms which include a road and occaisonal track control arm:

http://www.steeda.com/store/steeda-l...d-mustang.html

These are couple great pieces to help you establish your goal of getting better handling. If you want to go a little bit extra and add some springs, then the whole package will definately improve your driving and handling.

Let me know if I can help you out with anything?

Thanks

TJ

Best of luck in your search. These are just a couple differnet options that we have and there are many different set ups you can do. We are currently offering some great deals on our springs if you want to put together the whole package.
Old 12/7/11, 08:54 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by tj@steeda
Well there is a couple ways you can go. If you are interested Steeda offers a Stop the Hop Pak that will eliminate wheel hop, provide you with better handling, and more stable cornering. Since your Mustang isn't equipped with mods driving huge horsepower, you could go with a basic set up like this and accomplish better handling for a small price.

http://www.steeda.com/store/steeda-s...d-mustang.html

Or you can piece an upper and lower together based on our different control arms which include a road and occaisonal track control arm:

http://www.steeda.com/store/steeda-l...d-mustang.html

These are couple great pieces to help you establish your goal of getting better handling. If you want to go a little bit extra and add some springs, then the whole package will definately improve your driving and handling.

Let me know if I can help you out with anything?

Thanks

TJ

Best of luck in your search. These are just a couple differnet options that we have and there are many different set ups you can do. We are currently offering some great deals on our springs if you want to put together the whole package.
Cool thanks TJ. Just trying to figure out how to spend my Xmas bonus lol. Gonna either do cams or a bunch of little stuff...
Old 12/7/11, 10:45 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Alright Muscledom sounds like you have some fun work ahead you spending that cash!!