Search this Thread

Old 11/29/05, 10:38 AM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Leave it to your George...... eace:
Old 11/29/05, 10:53 AM
smp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have a saleen blower and i love it... I think this is a whipple 2.3 with saleen design.

I upgraded the injectors and pulley swap this thing takes off.. I will be doing another pulley swap and added the Diablo MAFia and KB BAP. Should be putting down 430 SAE. Adam from ST MOTORSPORTS will be retuning

In January Adam from ST MOTORSPORTS will be building me a shortblock...with a stroker kit,(manley or cp pistons,cobra crank,manley rods,arp mainstuds,looking into valve springs,etc..)
Then i will see what's up with this Blower...
Old 11/29/05, 11:51 AM
Bullitt Member

Bunch of real "nice" guys in here huh? The reason I posted this link, be it a "repost" or not is because there are quite a few of us that have or are thinking of supercharging or turbocharging our cars and DO appreciate the information contained in this article.
I highly recommend using Jerry Wroblewski as your dyno tuner not some "canned" program or someone who thinks they know what they're doing. Carefully read the article and you will see.
Alot of these companies are claiming 450 + RWHp with these 3 valve motors and are simply not holding up to the boost levels.
Old 11/29/05, 04:20 PM

Since everyone agrees on a custom dyno tune, does anyone recomend someone in the Dallas area.
Old 11/29/05, 04:26 PM

Originally posted by smp@November 29, 2005, 12:56 PM
I have a saleen blower and i love it... I think this is a whipple 2.3 with saleen design.

I upgraded the injectors and pulley swap this thing takes off.. I will be doing another pulley swap and added the Diablo MAFia and KB BAP. Should be putting down 430 SAE. Adam from ST MOTORSPORTS will be retuning

In January Adam from ST MOTORSPORTS will be building me a shortblock...with a stroker kit,(manley or cp pistons,cobra crank,manley rods,arp mainstuds,looking into valve springs,etc..)
Then i will see what's up with this Blower...
Smart Man