GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

05 wont start after 93 tune!

Search this Thread

Old 8/3/07, 11:30 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mustangdaren
I don't recall mine ever going up automatically, only down. I might have to go out and check it again just to see.
It used to go up automatically. The passenger side window still goes up automatically, just not the drivers.
Old 8/3/07, 12:56 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Bhead32
Thanks for all your help guys, it turns out it was the battery. I jumped it and it seems to be working again. But for some reason, the driver side window will not raise automatically when I try. It will go down automatically if I push the switch down all the way but will not come up the same way. Is there a switch that was switched off when this happened? Ive never heard of something like this.
Trying resetting/ re-calibrating your windows.... http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showpo...0&postcount=10
Old 8/3/07, 02:08 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for all your help guys, it turns out it was the battery. I jumped it and it seems to be working again. But for some reason, the driver side window will not raise automatically when I try. It will go down automatically if I push the switch down all the way but will not come up the same way. Is there a switch that was switched off when this happened? Ive never heard of something like this.
Glad it turned out to be the battery though you may have hidden issues...
Could be a short in the window switch or window motor that ultimately drained the battery. Or I could just be taking a stab in the dark...

Yeah, the auto up feature should work also.
Old 8/3/07, 02:17 PM

I seem to recall reading that the windows have a memory that sometimes needs to be relearned. Check the owner's manual but if I recall correctly when the window is raised you have to hold the switch up for a few seconds.
Old 8/3/07, 04:07 PM
Team Mustang Source

The window lost the calibration when it lost electrical power. The reset procedure is in the owners manual. Everyone should read their manual, it holds a WEALTH of information like this that you may never know otherwise.