Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Someones in a bad mood

btw he's right.ha
Old 7/16/07, 07:44 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts
Note the absence of ANY reply posts.
Is it all a lie?
Did he ever have the car or has he lost it already?
Hey kid !!!
At least post some pictures of your mother.
Old 7/16/07, 07:54 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Scothew
moving to the which is better.... cause its racing.. i really should create a "i am not too brite" forum for this crap.
Best post here.

I wont pretend to be the brightest kid my age, or that I don't act stupid from time to time, but shoot kid, get a grip. You didnt even pay for the **** car...

You're the kind of kid that I laughed at all throughout high school. If it werent for the poor soul of the stang, I would say I cant wait for you to learn "the hard way" as mentioned by many of the other intelligent posters around here
Old 7/16/07, 08:27 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't want to beat a dead horse, but there are some kids my age who deserve it. I won't say as young as 16, but I just bought my GT 2 weeks ago. I turn 18 tomorrow. I busted my *** all throughout grade school and through high school. I have maintained honors since 6th grade, was on the high school honor society and just recieved a $9,000 scholarship for PIT in Media, PA to get my associates degree in Computers. Anyhow, ever since I was a boy, I always wanted to be like my Uncle Andy. He was my dad's brother and had a 67 Shelby when he was younger. I always said I would have one when I got older. Well, my parents wanted to help me out with a down payment for the Mustang, but I refused. I told them, they could help me with getting me the loan, since I don't have any credit, but I would pay for the car payment and for the insurance. I don't want them to spend a dime on this car. It was my choice, and I want to live with it, whether I love it, or regret it. So far I <3 it!

Anyway, 2 weeks later, and 700 miles later, the car is great. I treat her like a princess and she gets a bath once a week.

Anyway, just goes to show, that some kids do deserve something good once a while.

Although, I have been following this thread for a while and I this guy seems a little out of control. Watch out man, you never know when you will lose control of the car. My was driving the GT during a rain shower in Philly, 1 week after I got her and this guy approached me with his souped up Civic. Can you believe it! He wanted to race me in the rain. Anyhow, I declined and thank God I did. I slightly fishtailed at the corner I normally turn at only doing 25, and just imagine what would happen if I did that going 70+. Good fight and good night. It would of been over.

Oh well...

\ rant.

P.S. That Line In in the center console works wonders. I can charge my iPod and listen to it all at once. Simply amazing. Haha.

Old 7/17/07, 12:00 AM
Post *****

Way to go
Old 7/17/07, 12:46 AM
Cobra R Member

Awesome job Alex! Congrats on the ride...
Old 7/24/07, 03:28 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Idk, I think someone's full of ****, but some kids do deserve to have nice things (like a Mustang). I dont think this is one of them, alot of my friends drive kinda like that, and I dont even ride with them because of it. I tell them time and time again, something will eventually happen, and I've seen 5-6 wrecks to prove it. I'm 18, and I would consider myself a good driver. I never intentionally drive more than 10 over the speed limit, and thats when there's heavy traffic that I cant avoid, I dont go flying down backstreets at 2 in the morning, Im especially careful with passengers, and I rarely ever talk on my phone, almost never in fact. I personally dont think I would give my 16 year old a GT, but depending on whether or not he deserved it, a V6 that could be worked on, would not be out of the question.
Old 7/25/07, 12:32 PM
Mach 1 Member

yup, there are responsible young stang drivers out there.
and i'm one of them
got my stang at 18 years old. now, 19.

you would think having such a bad *** car would save you from having to show off. whenever some fool revs up next to me, i just brush it off.
because i'm probably faster anyway...haha.
Old 7/25/07, 07:33 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by karman
Note the absence of ANY reply posts.
Is it all a lie?
Did he ever have the car or has he lost it already?
Hey kid !!!
At least post some pictures of your mother.
Hello,hello,hello.
Is there anybody out there?
Is there any aaaaaaaahhhhh.
Is there any one at all?
Old 7/25/07, 10:00 PM
Mach 1 Member

So let me get this straight... you drive recklessly in order to show off a car that mommy and daddy bought you? Bahahaha!

Oh man, that is classicly sad.
Old 7/26/07, 04:24 PM
V6 Member

You can't really pin this on his age. Not all 16 year old are like him. I mean I'm not. I bought my 98 v6 and drive very responsibly, because I know how much the insurance bills are and I can gaurentee 100% that I would be paying for the repairs if I were to go and do something stupid. Cops love young guys like us with nice cars, don't go and screw it up man. It only takes one time to blow it, which could mean possibly losing your license or even your life. Don't be one of those kids we read about in the newspaper.
Old 7/26/07, 05:32 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
I don't think this kid ever comes out of 2005-2009!
Old 7/28/07, 10:15 PM
Mach 1 Member

So let's all PM him and tell him that he need to "slow his roll" or winde up in the ER. (THAT'S RIGHT! I said "slow his roll." Gotta talk the way kids talk these days to be understood... They make me feel old and I'm only 23...)
Old 8/3/07, 12:53 PM
Mach 1 Member

Im 20 years old and i've bought everything i own since i was 13 except for food. i was a landscapper for 3 yrs 13-16 and a pharm. tech for 1 16-17 and worked 50hr weeks during the summer for the govt to get an 88 elderado black on black looked like it just came off the show room floor. then guess what some dip**** like you decided to change three lane of traffic into my side coming home from golf practice. i had my brother and his friend in my car. i went into the ditch into on coming traffic, and thank god i know how to handle cars or we would all be dead by the big rig coming at me. dont get me wrong i race too, but guess where 1 of two places 1) the track 2) in an abondoned part of some country backroads. no one lives there and the road is closed off. The cops are there too and their view on it is "dont hit my telephone pole, my trees, or anything that will make me have to get out of my car.....we like watching this stuff"

racing in traffic and **** will get you killed. i promise i had my fun with speed in traffic its all gravy unles thats what your insides turn into from hitt a **** tree, big truck or some**** like that.

On a side note if i ever see someone racing around me i dont really help the situation one of two thought go through my head 1) pit manuever this *** 2) lets see how good his brakes are. my car can fix itself with the help of your insurance company.
Old 8/6/07, 10:32 PM
Bullitt Member

I agree with everything said here and I'd also like to add that idiots come in all shapes, sizes and ages. I know someone who is basically a 42 year old stupid kid. I've known this fool for over 20 years and all of his personal growth and development came to a grinding halt at age 18. He constantly proves it by stating that street racing is just fine. It's truly amazing that he's even lived this long.
Old 8/7/07, 08:44 AM
Team Mustang Source

Well I my future kids are good at 16, I would think they earned the right to work for and buy whatever they wanted. Other then that, their getting base model compacts to do with as they please as long as there are not tickets, dents, and they keep them maintained.
Old 8/7/07, 08:50 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 787 Likes on 574 Posts
pretty funny kid starts a thread gets every one fired up and then never replies back to any of it
Old 8/8/07, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Geek_In_A_Stang
Um, yeah, why not? Not every 16 year old is an out of control, hormone crazed jerk. I listened when I was his age. I had a lot of respect for my folks (even more now at 30). My dad was/is an awesome driver. When he told me that I was going too fast, I listened. The point is, even with raging hormones, you can control your actions. You don't have to be stupid, at any age.

I apologize for going the name calling route here. It's just somebody needs to wake up before it's too late. Kid, your immature. Grow up and try not to kill anyone.
Thank you for your post. I truly am glad that someone understands that just because you are 16 does not make you an idiot like some suggest. It doesn't give you an excuse to be a horrile driver when you're 16, and it doesn't give you an excuse to street race, even though you're a "good driver". Get a grip, anyone can be an idiot, and you saying "it's because they are ___ (age)" for anything only gives them an excuse to continue doing that.
Old 8/15/07, 10:36 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by n00bstang
yup, there are responsible young stang drivers out there.
and i'm one of them
got my stang at 18 years old. now, 19.

you would think having such a bad *** car would save you from having to show off. whenever some fool revs up next to me, i just brush it off.
because i'm probably faster anyway...haha.

I do the same. I look over, then think to myself how nice I've made my car why mess it up over some petty race. Im young(19) but that doesn't mean I need to act stupid behind the wheel. Shame not everyone thinks that way. There would be alot fewer accidents.
Old 8/16/07, 10:56 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by future9er24
Best post here.

I wont pretend to be the brightest kid my age, or that I don't act stupid from time to time, but shoot kid, get a grip. You didnt even pay for the **** car...

You're the kind of kid that I laughed at all throughout high school
. If it werent for the poor soul of the stang, I would say I cant wait for you to learn "the hard way" as mentioned by many of the other intelligent posters around here
ok first off i just saw this thread got moved here

2nd if im the kid u laugh at then ur the kid i beat the **** out of