Which is Better All Car vs. Car Topics

U Were All Right

Search this Thread

Old 7/13/07, 09:02 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How exactly do you qualify for a good GPA discount? I knew how to write/spell better when I was in Middle School, and my parents sure didn't buy me a Mustang GT.
Old 7/13/07, 09:08 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This is one of my best friends. He was eighteen and and had a full football scholarship to a college. He had everytihng going for him. Two weeks ago he was killed in an accident. Never think it wont happen to you.
Attached Images  
Old 7/13/07, 09:13 AM
Bullitt Member

+1 to everything said here.

I had a good GPA discount on insurance when i was in high school. There are a ton of loop holes to get discounts on insurance. But most of them dont do much. The equivalent of a dollar off coupon at the grocery store. His insurance couldnt have been reduced that much.
Old 7/13/07, 10:45 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 37 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by MustangKid91
but anyway funny story today.. im drivin home today and this ford fn focus trys to race me so i step on the gas... and in like 5 seconds he is done then about 6 minutes later a lincoln LS or somethin like that trys to race me at a street light so i step it a little bit... and got up to like 50-60 well he was still 3 cars behind goin 30 haha.then a charger does the same thing at the next light haha and the licoln is even behind me and i stepped on it for like 3 seconds then saw a cop haha so i slowe way down but was still ahead of him by like 2 cars.. and not once did i go over the speed limit..... well more then 20 over
Atrocious spelling and grammar alert! This is total proof that our public education system is going to hell in a handbasket.

How did this kid ever graduate from grade school with this writing ability?

Learn to drive responsibly, kid. (if you live that long...)
Old 7/13/07, 11:31 AM
Mach 1 Member

Funny after a few of these posts that the people who were saying "oh lay off" arent doing that anymore. He is 16 and an attention hound as we all were at that age. He just isnt going to learn until it is too late. Just think of us saying "I told you so" before you hit that pole kid. Enjoy.
Old 7/13/07, 11:52 AM
Bullitt Member

It may be wrong of me to say but I can't wait for this jabroni to come back to this site, whining and complaining that his Mustang GT was totalled because he did something stupid with the Mustang. It's bound to happen one day...and I know if he was in my area some of the modded Mustang GTs, Cobras and LS & LT Camaros would have put junior in his place.

This kid a person example of why the driving age should be raised to 18.

This is the same kind of behavior I read about on certain tuner forums.

"Hey ya'll, watch this!"

Famous last words for this kid, I promise.
Old 7/13/07, 12:06 PM
Mach 1 Member

Notice he hasn't come back yet...

I've done stupid **** before, but at 16, I had a 91 f-150 with an inline 6 cylinder. It took me about 8 seconds to get to 40 so I couldn't do anything stupid in it, not for a lack of trying though. I was still able to power break and do donuts in empty parking lots.

If you want to show off, learn to power break the right way. A lot safer than racing everyone around. And odds are, 1/2 of those people probably weren't trying to race, just in a rush.

I said it once and I'll say it several hundred more times, those Fast and Furry movies are moreso a bad influence than all the violent video games out right now.
Old 7/13/07, 12:30 PM
Team Mustang Source

the way this kid "says" he drives, I guarantee that poor mustang, (who's rich parents bought the car, rather than him), will be wrapped around a telephone, through a wall or totally destroyed in a ditch or mangled up on the highway due to barrell rolls. I'm sorry kid, learn to drive the car and appreciate it, not beat the cr@p out of it and race everyone, cause u will end up in trouble, not just by authorites, but everyone you mess with, someone is going to get you back majorly. you may **** off someone by the way you drive, and that person could follow you back to you home or or where you live and do something drastic. whether it be pull you out of the car and knock your teeth out, or wait till your asleep at night and wake up the next morning to find your car destroyed by vandalism.

use your head my friend, dont be a d**k
Old 7/13/07, 12:36 PM
Cobra Member

dude i do crazy **** like that all the time in my F150 but man dont tell these guys unless your like 45+ years old, i hate getting flamed so i just dont tell them anymore haha.
But i did race a shelby GT BTW..smoked it by about 5 car lengths. but it just sat there, window sticker and all.
Old 7/13/07, 12:37 PM
Cobra Member

how many miles you got btw?
Old 7/13/07, 12:41 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by n00bstang
haha have fun dude. those fools are slow.
just watch the stis and evos and vettes and ferrarris
they are possibly faster, lol

but yeah seems like rolf ir socll
seem like me and you are the only ones not flaming him lol
Old 7/13/07, 12:43 PM
GTR Member

Save all that testosterone for your girlfriend kid...if you have one
Old 7/13/07, 12:51 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
moving to the which is better.... cause its racing.. i really should create a "i am not too brite" forum for this crap.
Old 7/13/07, 01:07 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by boduke0220
dude i do crazy **** like that all the time in my F150 but man dont tell these guys unless your like 45+ years old, i hate getting flamed so i just dont tell them anymore haha.
But i did race a shelby GT BTW..smoked it by about 5 car lengths. but it just sat there, window sticker and all.
You're F-150 beat a Shelby GT by 5 car lengths?
Old 7/13/07, 01:15 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by mymojo
You're F-150 beat a Shelby GT by 5 car lengths?
it was still in the car lot lol i pretended i won
Old 7/13/07, 05:35 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by mymojo
Did anyone actually expect a 16 year old to listen? I wouldn't have when I was his age. I'd bet none of the rest of us would have either. We'd have grabbed those keys and yelled "sucker!" as we stepped on the gas.
Um, yeah, why not? Not every 16 year old is an out of control, hormone crazed jerk. I listened when I was his age. I had a lot of respect for my folks (even more now at 30). My dad was/is an awesome driver. When he told me that I was going too fast, I listened. The point is, even with raging hormones, you can control your actions. You don't have to be stupid, at any age.

Now, we all have done stupid things, but that's not the same as embracing stupidity as a way of life, as this kid appears to have done. For some reason, the term bonehead keeps coming to mind. Apparently, it's hereditary.

I apologize for going the name calling route here. It's just somebody needs to wake up before it's too late. Kid, your immature. Grow up and try not to kill anyone.
Old 7/13/07, 06:29 PM
Mach 1 Member

Trade that stang in for a V6 Ranger! You'll live longer!
Old 7/15/07, 05:00 PM
Cobra Member

or atleast a V6 mustang
Old 7/16/07, 11:21 AM
Mach 1 Member

You know what would be awesome...if we found out his real name and contacted his insurance company and whomever is writing the lease on this car and let them know that his mommy and daddy arent the ones driving the car but that it is this 16 year old and show them these threads. The crappy part is his parents are lying to the "system" and in the end when he does crash, cause you know he is going to, we will be the ones paying higher insurance rates. I have a 16 year old who has his licence and a car and if and when I catch him doing and writing about this kind of thing he wont be able to walk for some time. At the very least lets start a pool with a date of when his first crash will be.
Old 7/16/07, 11:21 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by boduke0220
It isnt the age its the kiddy way you tell it and you guys need the attention like a **** little baby. Grow up or go away.