Which is Better All Car vs. Car Topics

New Kill: BMW 745

Search this Thread

Old 1/14/05, 01:56 AM
TMS West Coast Correspondent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah you read that right, spanked a hundred thousand dollar car. I was on the way home from work and pulled up to a light and looked over at this new silver 745, was scoping the car and then noticed the hot blonde driving it and scoped her. Light changed and I pulled away, stop at next light same thing checking her out and the car and she looks over, light changes and I pull away but get some jerk that pulls out from shopping center in front of me into middle lane, she passes and I go around behind her, she moves over a lane and is now on my right at next light. I am just looking straight ahead but I notice her staring at me (or car) and so I look over she turns away but I kept looking, she looks back to see if I was still looking and smiles, so I nod. Not knowing she was going to gun it when the light changed I just went like normal, but she hammered it, so I pinned it as well caught up no problem and shifted to second as I passed, got about half a car length on her and she was on the back of my passenger door, just giving it as much gas as she could (you could hear her engine), at this point I am not even giving it all that I got and pull away as I go into third and left her behind. She then backed off and never really caught back up until a little ways down the road when we stopped at a light and I was turning left and she went right. I know sounds like BS beating a 745, but you can ask my friend who was following me home in his wanabe SRpowered Silvia and stinking our exhaust the whole way, he even brought it up when we pulled into my parking lot, it wasnt even close.
Old 1/14/05, 02:03 AM
FR500 Member

That's great!...........but, but, but,....what happended to the girl??????????
Priorities, priorities....priorities!
Old 1/14/05, 02:42 AM

I have a girlfriend, and women like her are a dime a dozen around here, older hot milfs in expensive cars their husbands bought them so they can go spend his money while hes away at work earning it because they have to do something to occupy their time because hes never home, its just sad, nice to look at but its sad and again I have a girlfriend otherwise the story wouldve probably been different, so all I really cared about was that I smoked her (and it feels good to kow that your getting noticed), but thanks for looking out.
Old 1/14/05, 05:43 AM
Mach 1 Member

a hot milf in a 7 series BMW are a dime a dozen around there? where do you live? i think i am going to move there. maybe she needs a nice pool boy to do the "chores." speaking of priorities....lol
Old 1/14/05, 06:26 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by rrobello@January 14, 2005, 2:59 AM
Yeah you read that right, spanked a hundred thousand dollar car. I was on the way home from work and pulled up to a light and looked over at this new silver 745, was scoping the car and then noticed the hot blonde driving it and scoped her. Light changed and I pulled away, stop at next light same thing checking her out and the car and she looks over, light changes and I pull away but get some jerk that pulls out from shopping center in front of me into middle lane, she passes and I go around behind her, she moves over a lane and is now on my right at next light. I am just looking straight ahead but I notice her staring at me (or car) and so I look over she turns away but I kept looking, she looks back to see if I was still looking and smiles, so I nod. Not knowing she was going to gun it when the light changed I just went like normal, but she hammered it, so I pinned it as well caught up no problem and shifted to second as I passed, got about half a car length on her and she was on the back of my passenger door, just giving it as much gas as she could (you could hear her engine), at this point I am not even giving it all that I got and pull away as I go into third and left her behind. She then backed off and never really caught back up until a little ways down the road when we stopped at a light and I was turning left and she went right. I know sounds like BS beating a 745, but you can ask my friend who was following me home in his wanabe SRpowered Silvia and stinking our exhaust the whole way, he even brought it up when we pulled into my parking lot, it wasnt even close.
Beating a 745 ain't no puzzle. They weigh 2.7 tons (5434 lbs) and have a 4.4 liter V8
that makes 325 bhp.
Old 1/14/05, 06:45 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by Robert+January 14, 2005, 7:29 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Robert @ January 14, 2005, 7:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rrobello@January 14, 2005, 2:59 AM
Beating a 745 ain't no puzzle. They weigh 2.7 tons (5434 lbs) and have a 4.4 liter V8
that makes 325 bhp. [/b][/quote]
That's what I was thinking, it's not an M3 or M5.
Old 1/14/05, 07:31 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by holeshot@January 14, 2005, 7:46 AM
a hot milf in a 7 series BMW are a dime a dozen around there? where do you live? i think i am going to move there. maybe she needs a nice pool boy to do the "chores." speaking of priorities....lol
LOL
Old 1/14/05, 07:51 AM
Cobra Member

The car cost 70ish not 100.

And it's the same here, everyone has a SL500 or a 745.
Old 1/14/05, 09:20 AM

Sorry, I thought they had more power than that and the cost was a how much they were when they first came out because I have a friend who bought one and they retailed for around $100 grand.

As for the MILFS galore I am in North County San Diego, more specifically Encinitas, Rancho Sante Fe, La Costa, Aviara, Del Mar and Fairbanks area. Lots of really sweet rides out here (and mine gets noticed a lot, thats cool, I've had guys in Ferraris pull up and compliment, but thats another story) and tons of lonely HOT housewives, my girlfriend in fact is a MILF and use to be one of those lonely housewives (saddly- but shes happy now, I hope).
Old 1/14/05, 09:24 AM
Cobra Member

745I's are 70 grand 745LI's are75 grand. 760 I/LI's are over 100 grand and are 438 hp.
Old 1/14/05, 09:29 AM

Originally posted by Altoid@January 14, 2005, 10:27 AM
745I's are 70 grand 745LI's are75 grand. 760 I/LI's are over 100 grand and are 438 hp.
yeah just looked that up, sorry nothing to get excited about then, my bad. Oh well it still counts right? But when they first came out they were more towards the 90-100 I know that because like I said my friend bought one and I knew someone else who had one and they both paid around that, or maybe its because the area, but yeah I thought for that kind of money and BMW it would have more power. Oh well.
Old 1/14/05, 09:33 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by Robert+January 14, 2005, 7:29 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Robert @ January 14, 2005, 7:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rrobello@January 14, 2005, 2:59 AM
that makes 325 bhp. [/b][/quote]
still a good kill
Old 1/14/05, 09:34 AM
Cobra Member

It's still nice you beat it but I'm sure you can beat better and I look forward to hearing about those.
Old 1/14/05, 09:35 AM

The V12 is the 760
Old 1/14/05, 09:37 AM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by holeshot@January 14, 2005, 6:46 AM
I'll move as well. THe only time they are a dime a dozen around here is after a few rounds at the local bar. Then most of the bar is full of milfs... funny, they weren't they when I first showed up. I wonder how that happens
Old 1/14/05, 09:37 AM

Originally posted by Altoid@January 14, 2005, 10:37 AM
It's still nice you beat it but I'm sure you can beat better and I look forward to hearing about those.
I have and have posted about it, so far kills have been Modded Z28, STi, 350Z, G35, and now a 745
Old 1/14/05, 09:38 AM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by rrobello@January 14, 2005, 10:38 AM
The V12 is the 760
Personally I like the M series over the 7 series. But if someone gave me either I wouldn't turn them down. Depending on size, and I'm at work so I can't check for a while either.
Old 1/14/05, 09:41 AM

Originally posted by Altoid+January 14, 2005, 10:41 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Altoid @ January 14, 2005, 10:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rrobello@January 14, 2005, 10:38 AM
The V12 is the 760
Personally I like the M series over the 7 series. But if someone gave me either I wouldn't turn them down. [/b][/quote]
It was a reply to slegos, but it now makes no sense because he edited, but yeah I am in agreement with you Id rather have an M (I am more of an M5 person though, even though the 3 is sportier)
Old 1/14/05, 09:59 AM
Cobra Member

I like them both, I got a great video of a Dinan M5 vs a regular M5. If I can find it I send it to you.
Old 1/14/05, 10:13 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by adrenalin+January 14, 2005, 10:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (adrenalin @ January 14, 2005, 10:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-holeshot@January 14, 2005, 6:46 AM
I'll move as well. THe only time they are a dime a dozen around here is after a few rounds at the local bar. Then most of the bar is full of milfs... funny, they weren't they when I first showed up. I wonder how that happens [/b][/quote]
behold the power of alcohol!

Quick Reply: New Kill: BMW 745