Which is Better All Car vs. Car Topics

2011GT Vert ----- 2007 C6 Vette Vert

Search this Thread

Old 5/17/10, 05:55 PM
I Have No Life

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Adam2004
Wouldn't the 2014 model year Mustang redesign happen in 2013? 3 years from now.
Assuming that's when it happens.
Nothing has been written either way.
Old 5/17/10, 05:57 PM
I Have No Life

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Keep it on topic... or else its getting closed down.
Old 5/17/10, 06:07 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
why just a vett or mustang??
Old 5/17/10, 06:27 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you asked this same question in another thread minutes apart and the other one was closed. This one should be as well.

Grow a sack and MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find it amazing you can even wake up and make it to work in the morning ALL BY YOURSELF!!
Old 5/17/10, 06:37 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by Flagstang
I hope that's his sister because if not, I'm amazed how a decently cute chick would go for such trash.
Old 5/17/10, 08:00 PM
MOTM Committee Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by laserred38
I hope that's his sister because if not, I'm amazed how a decently cute chick would go for such trash.
you can't see his star quality Patrick? He's wearing 4 polos ALL with popped collars, she'd be lucky to have him!

Old 5/17/10, 08:26 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I have nothing to add. But I wanted to be included before the lock.
Old 5/17/10, 09:16 PM
Bullitt Member

Seriously, pick up a beater hyundai or something until you make up your mind. You're displaying an extreme lack of savvy, knowledge, and assertiveness that would not be conducive to driving either of the vehicles you're eying.
Old 5/18/10, 05:16 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DontShoot
Seriously, pick up a beater hyundai or something until you make up your mind. You're displaying an extreme lack of savvy, knowledge, and assertiveness that would not be conducive to driving either of the vehicles you're eying.
I take it that your an impulse buyer. Some of us "educated" people like to measure up EVERY angle (especially if your gonna lock up a 72 month finance). I can SLIGHTLY understand how some members here are getting annoyed with my threads where im asking comparo opinions, BUT isnt that what web forums is about?!

ESPECIALLY since we are all Mustang enthusiats!

I have not yet driven the 5.0 and i am looking for ANY insight as possible-----there are ALOT of GREAT deals to be had with Corvettes------

I would expect this type of teasing from over at camaro 5 forums, but not here----guess i was wrong

PS:I have been over at C6 forums and they DO NOT treat their own this way----maybe thats bc the majority of Mustang owners are immature young 20 year olds? Just a thought
Old 5/18/10, 05:22 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by todd03blown
you asked this same question in another thread minutes apart and the other one was closed. This one should be as well.

Grow a sack and MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find it amazing you can even wake up and make it to work in the morning ALL BY YOURSELF!!

Thanks for that Todd------

You are probably such a great guy in life, that you have so many people that like and love you
Old 5/18/10, 06:10 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Tip

Smart buyers never listen to what internet people have to say.
Old 5/18/10, 06:32 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by silverbull271
I take it that your an impulse buyer. Some of us "educated" people like to measure up EVERY angle (especially if your gonna lock up a 72 month finance). I can SLIGHTLY understand how some members here are getting annoyed with my threads where im asking comparo opinions, BUT isnt that what web forums is about?!

I have not yet driven the 5.0 and i am looking for ANY insight as possible-----there are ALOT of GREAT deals to be had with Corvettes------

I would expect this type of teasing from over at camaro 5 forums, but not here----guess i was wrong

PS:I have been over at C6 forums and they DO NOT treat their own this way----maybe thats bc the majority of Mustang owners are immature young 20 year olds? Just a thought
I guess on the C6 forums you start all these kinds of posts? Please provide links so we know for sure.
Sorry you think you are over at camaro5 but what do you expect with all the nonsense? I also wager to guess that the median age on this website is in the mid 30's not your statement of immature 20 year olds.
Old 5/18/10, 06:55 AM
V6 Member

Silverbull271: I have corrected your post from above. Before you imply that Mustang owners are "uneducated", perhaps you should learn the English language and common grammar. You are a reflection of your words. This is not an attack on you, but based upon your opinion of Mustang owners being "uneducated", you fit in very well!

I take it that you’re an impulse buyer. Some of us "educated" people like to measure up EVERY angle (especially if you’re going lock up 72 month finance). I can SLIGHTLY understand how some members here are getting annoyed with my threads where I’m asking comparison opinions, BUT isn’t that what web forums is about?!

ESPECIALLY since we are all Mustang enthusiast!

I have not yet driven the 5.0 and I am looking for ANY insight as possible-----there are A LOT of GREAT deals to be had with Corvettes------

PS:I have been over at C6 forums and they DO NOT treat their own this way----maybe that’s because the majority of Mustang owners are immature young 20 year olds? Just a thought
Old 5/18/10, 07:25 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ttillub
Silverbull271: I have corrected your post from above. Before you imply that Mustang owners are "uneducated", perhaps you should learn the English language and common grammar. You are a reflection of your words. This is not an attack on you, but based upon your opinion of Mustang owners being "uneducated", you fit in very well!

I take it that you’re an impulse buyer. Some of us "educated" people like to measure up EVERY angle (especially if you’re going lock up 72 month finance). I can SLIGHTLY understand how some members here are getting annoyed with my threads where I’m asking comparison opinions, BUT isn’t that what web forums is about?!

ESPECIALLY since we are all Mustang enthusiast!

I have not yet driven the 5.0 and I am looking for ANY insight as possible-----there are A LOT of GREAT deals to be had with Corvettes------

PS:I have been over at C6 forums and they DO NOT treat their own this way----maybe that’s because the majority of Mustang owners are immature young 20 year olds? Just a thought

So let me get this straight-----

Because your a better typer on a PC, makes you more "educated" than me?

GET-A-GRIP
Old 5/18/10, 07:33 AM
Bullitt Member

There's just so much wrong with this response. Where shall I begin?

Assertion: Dontshoot is an impulse buyer.
Response: If you ask Jeff (05fordgt), he'll tell you I'm anything but. I changed my order for the 2011 multiple times, until I was certain I had it exactly the way I wanted it. Never mind the fact that I told you to get a beater while you try to make a decision. That thought wouldn't have even occurred to an impulse buyer.

Implied: Dontshoot doesn't classify as an "educated" person.
Response: This one's makes me chuckle. Of the two of us, I'm pretty sure you're coming off as the less educated in his posts. I guess "educated" people like to finance cars over 72 months. Well, my education in finance has taught me that this is a bad idea. You end up paying A LOT of interest over those 6 years. I could whip out my financial calculator and run you some hypothetical numbers, but let's just say I know why you're looking at a Vette as an alternative. If you finance the Mustang over 6 years, at the end you'll have paid as much as you would have for a new 'Vette. And don't even argue that you can make additional payments and pay it off after 3-4 years. If you were able to do that, you'd get financing with 36 or 48 month terms... and pay a lot less in interest.

Assertion: Mustang owners are immature 20 year olds.
Response: Way to insult the people you're looking for assistance from. You're handling yourself like an immature 29 year old. It sounds like you're well on your way to becoming a 'Vette owner, looking down your nose and making derogatory remarks.

My problem with your post is not the question, or even the person asking the question. It's how many times you've asked it, after ignoring what seems some pretty good advice, which can be summed up as follows:

-Drive both.
-No one can tell you which car you like better
-Both cars are great cars, each built with a different purpose in mind
-If you're worried about the deals on 'Vettes going away before you can even test drive a 5.0, don't; GM's hurting, and the sales numbers for 'Vettes are on their way down.
Old 5/24/10, 03:29 AM
Mach 1 Member

C6Z06. You seem to be headed that direction anyway. Besides with a Vert stang starting in the high 30's. Add the brembo's and 3.73's and just a couple options and you're already in used Z06 price Territory.

http://autos.yahoo.com/used-cars/che...t&distance=any

As far as a 5.0 hanging with an LS2? In a GTO yes in a Vette drivers race. With equal drivers not likely.
Old 12/21/10, 07:07 AM
Mach 1 Member

I like the vette. This thread was entertaining tho. If it was at modded mustangs this thread would have resulted In name calling after page two