From The Ford Salesman News and information directly from Ford dealers across the country. Also find a trusty dealership near you
Ford Salesmen Post Your Contact Info Here

Staten Island

Search this Thread

Old 2/21/06, 02:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have a friend who is looking for a 2006 Mustang in the NYC area. So far he has been given the price of sticker + $2000.00. Any suggestions.
Old 2/23/06, 06:54 PM
V6 Member

I can't believe that dealers are still asking $2000 or anything thing over sticker for that matter. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nonono.gif[/img] Tell your friend to go here http://www.fordvehicles.com/cars/mustang/ and click on "search dealer inventory". All you have to do is type in the zip code of where you live and you will get a pretty good idea of what is locally available. I search all around central Alabama and eastern Georgia and I can tell you that there are plenty of 06 Stangs of whatever flavor you desire. I can't imagine it would be any different up there.
Old 2/25/06, 04:39 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pvillepiper @ February 23, 2006, 8:57 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I can't believe that dealers are still asking $2000 or anything thing over sticker for that matter. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nonono.gif[/img] Tell your friend to go here http://www.fordvehicles.com/cars/mustang/ and click on "search dealer inventory". All you have to do is type in the zip code of where you live and you will get a pretty good idea of what is locally available. I search all around central Alabama and eastern Georgia and I can tell you that there are plenty of 06 Stangs of whatever flavor you desire. I can't imagine it would be any different up there.
[/b][/quote]

Thanks...That's exactly how I found my 2005 GT Convertible.
Old 2/25/06, 12:26 PM
V6 Member

Funny thing is that I looked around that area a bit and did not find much selection. I find it hard to believe that in such a large metro area that there is such a poor selection. I use Google to find zip codes for surrounding areas and type that in. You will get a response from the Ford web page that you are not aloud to search out of your area (or something to that effect). Just close down the browser and reopen a new one to that page. New Jersey being so close to your area should prove to be a good hunting area for you as well. I haven't been to Staten Island in a long time but I used to have a friend who lived there. I grew up in northwest New Jersey up in the Tri-state area. Well, good luck to you.
John
Old 2/25/06, 05:13 PM
Team Mustang Source

If he's willing to travel to upstate (rochester area) I would be happy to sell him one at exact factory invoice. Feel free to contact me if you are interested.