From The Ford Salesman News and information directly from Ford dealers across the country. Also find a trusty dealership near you
Ford Salesmen Post Your Contact Info Here

HEY DEALERS! I need some help... MEXICO

Old 10/29/05, 09:33 PM
ARF
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HI GUYS!!!
Well... I could use a lil bit of help here... im down in sunny mexico... guadalajara jalisco to be acurate... and im planing on getting a shelby... anyway, the thing is, in the states, it will be very very dificult to get a new shelby, and down here in mexico, it will be almost as mission impossible... :bang: but im still lokking on getting one down here... i have a friend (enrique encinas) who works at a ford dealership down here, and usually the dealership can get any car down here, no problems on getting saleen, or a ford gt... but im looking and hes lookig to get a shelby for me... i know im gona pay waaaaaay over MSRP... i dont mind, cause either is that, or no car... THIS IS SERIOUS BUSSINES!... im not jocking... :nono: so please, any ford dealer, GET IN TOUCH WITH ME!!!

PLEASE
PLEASE!!
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

hope to hear from you soon guys...

ALEX
Old 10/30/05, 06:47 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Try to get in contact with one of the managers of the biggest ford dealers in your area and see what he has to say.
Old 10/31/05, 02:35 PM
Team Mustang Source

Alex, it's really going to come down to when the dealers start offering allocation for the Shelby GT500's. Some dealers are supposedly taking deposits but I really don't like the idea of doing that since they may not get as many allocations as needed and you could lose your deposit.

I will check and see if there is any pending info on the Shelby. As far as I know we are not taking orders yet whatsoever.

The ease of getting one is also going to depend on how many units are produced. So far Ford has hinted that they will build as many as needed but we won't truly know until D-Day, the reason for this being to not give one dealer an advantage over another.

Good luck
Old 12/2/05, 05:05 PM
ARF
Bullitt Member

Any Update on this guys?
NEED HELP REALLY!!!
Old 12/3/05, 12:46 PM
Team Mustang Source

Alex, the last I heard is that the Shelby's will be appearing on lots towards the end of next summer. The problem is that we won't be taking any orders per se but selling them at market value (which is ridiculous and I do not condone).

If I hear about an order bank being set up I will let you know.