Car Care Shine Up Your Stang for Show Season, Fix a Dent, And General Car Cleaning

Zaino Water Beeding Pics

Search this Thread

Old 9/2/05 | 12:04 AM
Dan
Do You Remember Me?

Never saw this happen on my car before Zaino
Old 9/2/05 | 06:25 AM
Team Mustang Source

That's pretty amazing on the sides.

My first order of Zaino is due to be delivered today. Looking forward to trying it, but a little cautious whether anything could live up to Zaino's reputation. Guess i'll know tomorrow
Old 9/2/05 | 10:17 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

That's always a good "feel good" when you get done and the car glistens and when it rains it just rolls off.
Old 9/2/05 | 11:11 AM
I Have No Life

ok, that's it. I'll order some for a christmas present to myself.
Old 9/2/05 | 11:28 AM
Mach 1 Member

Thats Zaino alright! Been a strict user for over 5 years now and swear its pure magic. This has been a good year for Zaino lovers with the release of Z8 and ZPC Fusion. I had a few scratches on my Roush from the stupid dealer and the new Fusion took care of them in short order. Looks great man!
Old 9/2/05 | 12:45 PM
I Have Admin Envy

Dan,

I got a similar effect when I got rained on... once I got away from the clouds, the whole car was dry, the only real sign the the car was dirty was on the back panel and the windsheild. Truly a great product
Old 9/2/05 | 02:44 PM
Cobra Member

Dan-Now you know that works with almost all waxes if it's freshly waxed
Old 9/2/05 | 03:08 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by Badandy@September 2, 2005, 4:47 PM
I have to agree with Andy. It works with all waxes. I use NXT tech wax and it does the same thing. No doubt Zaino is a great product, but I'll save my $$$ for my mods or a new GT. Still haven't decided whether or not to mod the 99 or wait for the new SE. :scratch:
Old 9/2/05 | 10:32 PM
Legacy TMS Member

I'v used Mcguire's products for more than 30 years, still the only product I've used on my show cars and my 05. (Also only product used in the 2 body shops I painted for) The NXT is a very high quality "quikie" product, but nothing looks better than a freshly cleaned, then polished and then pasted, finish. (about 3 hrs time) The time and effort you spend on the finish will give you comparable results, no matter the product.
Old 9/2/05 | 10:32 PM
Dan
Do You Remember Me?

Originally posted by adrenalin@September 2, 2005, 1:14 PM
ok, that's it. I'll order some for a christmas present to myself.
That'll be one belated gift But come May, you're going to be happy.
Old 9/2/05 | 10:34 PM
Dan
Do You Remember Me?

Originally posted by Badandy@September 2, 2005, 4:47 PM
Andy, I'm getting money from Zaino for doing this.....quit cramping my style

j/k....... When I used the NXT, the beeds weren't nearly that small. Maybe you guys did a better job than I did......... OR!!!!! You WERE USING ZAINO
Old 9/3/05 | 05:52 AM
Team Mustang Source

I've tried NXT before (as well as almost every other wax/polish on the market at one time or another). I'm just headed out to the car with my box of Zaino products, opinion to follow
Old 9/4/05 | 07:58 PM
Team Mustang Source

Okay, so beautiful weekend weather in New England somewhat delayed my review of Zaino's products (we're in the three week period where it switches from "too hot" to "too cold" in Massachusetts)

Anyway, I headed out yesterday morning with my bundle of Zaino goodies in tow (purchased one of their starter package deals) I washed the car with dish detergent to strip the old wax, and since the hood had a few light swirls and some damage from a cat I'm considering executing, I started with the Z-5. Went on easy, and a little goes a long way (somewhat offsets the initial cost). Two coats with a rub down of Z-6 in between followed by a topcoat of Z-2 did an extremely fine job imho. The car has never looked better, and the application was not arduous. To my eye, the gloss IS deeper and richer than other products I've used, and in my opinion lives up to the hype (which I would have found doubtful without trying it myself)

Delving further into the goodie box, the Zaino "Leather in a Bottle" is a standout. I haven't found anything yet, not Meguiar's, not Lexol, not Zymol, that left the Ford leather feeling "good" imho. Everything either ended up too dry (like nothing had been done) or feeling greasy (I like my butt to stay IN the seat whilst driving). The Zaino leather treatment is just great. It really softens the leather and gives it a nice finish, but it doesn't make it too slippery (or slipperly at all). As a bonus, the stuff truly smells like nice fresh leather. A great product in my book.

Here's a shot of the car post-Zaino:
Old 9/4/05 | 08:05 PM
GT Member

Originally posted by P_Kiley@September 4, 2005, 8:01 PM
Okay, so beautiful weekend weather in New England somewhat delayed my review of Zaino's products (we're in the three week period where it switches from "too hot" to "too cold" in Massachusetts)

Anyway, I headed out yesterday morning with my bundle of Zaino goodies in tow (purchased one of their starter package deals) I washed the car with dish detergent to strip the old wax, and since the hood had a few light swirls and some damage from a cat I'm considering executing, I started with the Z-5. Went on easy, and a little goes a long way (somewhat offsets the initial cost). Two coats with a rub down of Z-6 in between followed by a topcoat of Z-2 did an extremely fine job imho. The car has never looked better, and the application was not arduous. To my eye, the gloss IS deeper and richer than other products I've used, and in my opinion lives up to the hype (which I would have found doubtful without trying it myself)

Delving further into the goodie box, the Zaino "Leather in a Bottle" is a standout. I haven't found anything yet, not Meguiar's, not Lexol, not Zymol, that left the Ford leather feeling "good" imho. Everything either ended up too dry (like nothing had been done) or feeling greasy (I like my butt to stay IN the seat whilst driving). The Zaino leather treatment is just great. It really softens the leather and gives it a nice finish, but it doesn't make it too slippery (or slipperly at all). As a bonus, the stuff truly smells like nice fresh leather. A great product in my book.

Here's a shot of the car post-Zaino:
Zaino Power

Old 9/6/05 | 12:17 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally posted by scottma@September 4, 2005, 9:08 PM
Zaino Power

rofl, nice reflection