Car Care Shine Up Your Stang for Show Season, Fix a Dent, And General Car Cleaning

Layering Fuzion

Search this Thread

Old 8/22/12 | 08:35 AM
Bullitt Member

Layering Fuzion

For the Wolfgang users out there; For years using Poorboy's I've gotten to be a fan of layering wax over sealant for added depth. Now that I'm experimenting with Wolfgang I'm trying the same thing, layering Fuzion over their Deep Gloss sealant. I apply & remove it just like the instructions say, but I notice streaks in the paint that I have to go back over & wipe repeatedly to remove. Never had that issue with Natty's. Anyone notice this with Fuzion?
Old 8/25/12 | 05:05 AM
Mach 1 Member

When you have been layering the Fuzion. has it been humid? I have found that when it is humid, any wax or sealant needs more drying time; removing it before it is totally dry results in a streaky appearance that requires going over the finish over and over. I have used ice cold water in a spray bottle to mist the finish, then wipe with clean microfiber towel. This helps eliminate the streakiness.

Last edited by DaGonz; 8/25/12 at 05:07 AM.
Old 8/25/12 | 08:50 AM
Bullitt Member

It has been humid, so that might be it. I've been going by the directions for Fuzion, which say to apply then wipe off immediately, & not allow time to dry.