Car Care Shine Up Your Stang for Show Season, Fix a Dent, And General Car Cleaning

Great product for water spots on windows!

Search this Thread

Old 12/29/12 | 03:53 PM
Mach 1 Member

Great product for water spots on windows!

Hey all!

Just wanted to share a product I used today that worked really well at removing stubborn hard water spots from the window of a mustang at work that I'd tried everything else we had on already.

It's called Ettore Scrub Off and it's made for bathroom use primarily I think although it does say it works good on windshields on the back of the packaging. My boss picked it up at Lowes after we tried all the products I had in the cabinet here in the shop on this car to no avail. This stuff works better than any over the counter product I've used before.

I applied it using a damp sponge and a lot of elbow grease, then used a damp rag to wipe away the residue and then dried with a dry rag.

Here's a before and after picture: (note, in the after picture I still hadn't opened the door to do along the very top of the window so there's still some spotting up there.)
Attached Thumbnails Great product for water spots on windows!-securedownload.jpg   Great product for water spots on windows!-securedownload-1-.jpg   Great product for water spots on windows!-securedownload-2-.jpg  
Old 12/29/12 | 06:12 PM
bob
Legacy TMS Member

Sweet, gonna give it a try!