Car Care Shine Up Your Stang for Show Season, Fix a Dent, And General Car Cleaning

Back to Natty's

Search this Thread

Old 9/3/13, 04:57 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Back to Natty's

Well, my Wolfgang experiment is pretty much over. While happy with the finish with WG, the car was a dust magnet & I just got tired of having to constantly dust it off. And all that dusting led to those evil swirls. Anyway, I'm back to my trusty old Poorboy's. I clayed the car, polished & did swirl removal with Poorboy's SSR1. Then I did something different. Since the car is a garage queen, & never sees bad weather, I skipped the sealant & went straight to Natty's Blue paste. Always wanted to try skipping sealant & going straight to carnauba. (I also skipped glaze, but that was mainly a time restraint) It's got 4 coats of Natty's on it, & that should keep it nice until I put it up for the winter. It'll get a more complete detail over the winter, but it looks good for the last few shows of this year.
Attached Thumbnails Back to Natty's-dsc_0540.jpg   Back to Natty's-dsc_0527.jpg   Back to Natty's-dsc_0537.jpg   Back to Natty's-dsc_0538.jpg  

Last edited by mcate; 9/3/13 at 05:50 AM.
Old 9/3/13, 11:28 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 787 Likes on 574 Posts
Looks great however I just bought some wolf gang sealant and their sprits spray.
http://www.autogeek.net/wodeglco.html

I've never tried sealant but figured I would give it a try. One of the reasons was \/ \/

(Wolfgang’s German Super Polymers are fortified with more dirt-repelling power to keep your vehicle cleaner and shinier, longer. Our enhanced super polymers have an amazing anti-static property that repels water, oil, dust, and road grime to provide unsurpassed paint protection. Your vehicle stays cleaner because foreign molecules literally slide off the clear polymer coating. Super polymers bond easily to automotive paint and form an extensive cross-linked polymer network. This clear shield eliminates surface tension so contaminants have no foothold on your vehicle)

sooooooo your saying this is not true?
Old 9/3/13, 12:47 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,739 Likes on 1,235 Posts
WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks great. Nice job man.
Old 9/3/13, 07:55 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Glenn
Looks great however I just bought some wolf gang sealant and their sprits spray.
http://www.autogeek.net/wodeglco.html

I've never tried sealant but figured I would give it a try. One of the reasons was \/ \/

(Wolfgang’s German Super Polymers are fortified with more dirt-repelling power to keep your vehicle cleaner and shinier, longer. Our enhanced super polymers have an amazing anti-static property that repels water, oil, dust, and road grime to provide unsurpassed paint protection. Your vehicle stays cleaner because foreign molecules literally slide off the clear polymer coating. Super polymers bond easily to automotive paint and form an extensive cross-linked polymer network. This clear shield eliminates surface tension so contaminants have no foothold on your vehicle)

sooooooo your saying this is not true?
From my experience I have to say No. It just seemed to draw dust to it. The shine was absolutely fabulous. Great reflection. I did several cars with it too, & found the same issues with them all. I used their polish/glaze, their Deep Gloss sealant, & their Fuzion wax. Also, the WG sealant & wax only seemed to like being cleaned with the WG quick detailer. When I tried to spritz it with Poorboys Spray & Gloss or other brands it streaked really bad, & I had to wipe & wipe to get the streaks out. A buddy of mine has a black 2013 GT & says WG is a dust magnet on it too.
I don't want to sound like I'm bad-mouthing Wolfgang. It's easy to use, & yields a beautiful finish. There's just those couple of things that made me go back to Poorboy's.

Last edited by mcate; 9/4/13 at 05:51 AM.
Old 9/4/13, 06:09 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 787 Likes on 574 Posts
Thanks for the input Mike. Stuff was the most I've ever spent on car care stuff too. Megs products FTW