General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Where to find 2010+ GT premium inteior door panels?

Search this Thread

Old 9/19/11, 12:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where to find 2010+ GT premium inteior door panels?

Recently purchased a base V6 convertible but I very much prefer the look of the GT door panels and I'm also interested in adding the 8" door subs, that's why I'm asking about the premium. Any one have an idea where I can find them for sale or how much they are from the dealer? Thank
Old 9/20/11, 09:48 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by oddsome
Recently purchased a base V6 convertible but I very much prefer the look of the GT door panels
Hi oddsome,

My name is Deysha with Ford Customer Service. You can order these from your local Ford dealer. However, you will need to find a 2010 GT with those panels so you can get the VIN or the trim code off of it. Your dealer will need these codes to order the panels for you. This will help them price them for you as well. If you find a VIN for one, just PM me and I’ll retrieve the codes for you.

Deysha
Old 9/21/11, 06:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Deysha, hey! Thanks! Here is a vin with the panels I'm looking for, I'm also interested in the steering wheel. 1ZVBP8CF6B5169154. Let me know.
Old 9/22/11, 11:16 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by oddsome
Deysha, hey! Thanks!
Awesome!! If this VIN has the same exact trim color and everything you want on your 2010, all you have to do is go to your local Ford dealer and they can pull up these panels and the steering wheel for you. Please make sure you speak to them about the fit, return policy, and functionality of these parts you want to add to your vehicle. If you need to locate a dealer, you can find them here: http://owner.ford.com/servlet/Conten.../LocateADealer. I want to see pictures when it’s finished!

Deysha