General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

THANKS DEYSHA

Search this Thread

Old 7/30/11, 02:45 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Never needed'em and hopefully won't, but still, incredibly glad to know that they're here and responding.

THANKS DEYSHA AND THE REST OF THE FORD CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM!

Last edited by Rjaniz; 7/30/11 at 02:46 PM.
Old 8/8/11, 02:17 PM

I haven't had a lot of use for Ford's customer service in particular(Haven't ordered the car yet!) but I believe that customer service people don't get nearly enough credit for the work they do behind the scenes. So thanks Deysha for being one of those people making America's operation work as smoothly as possible.
Old 8/11/11, 08:12 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by RobDis
Thank you Deysha for escalating my case and all that you doing here for us owners!
Originally Posted by Fenderaddict2
While my new Boss 302 was not without issues, the responses I got, and saw for others from Deysha has gone a long way to helping Ford maintain it's newly acquired status in my eyes. Thanks Deysha. Now if only the assembly line and dealers can get as good as Customer Service and Engineering, Ford would really be on to something...
Originally Posted by Rjaniz
Never needed'em and hopefully won't, but still, incredibly glad to know that they're here and responding.

THANKS DEYSHA AND THE REST OF THE FORD CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM!
Originally Posted by WLDHRSS
I haven't had a lot of use for Ford's customer service in particular(Haven't ordered the car yet!) but I believe that customer service people don't get nearly enough credit for the work they do behind the scenes. So thanks Deysha for being one of those people making America's operation work as smoothly as possible.
Thank you guys!! You all have been great to me and I reeeeeeally appreciate that!!

Deysha
Old 8/19/11, 09:31 PM
GT Member

Thanks Deysha indeed!
Old 8/24/11, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by y2kcbr
Thanks Deysha indeed!
Thank you, y2kcbr!

Deysha
Old 8/25/11, 11:28 AM
GT Member

To Deysha and the whole Ford Customer Service team. Thank you for all you do. You guys are the greatest and it shows you love what you do. You are what keeps me as a Ford customer and here is how long I've been one.

http://s1179.photobucket.com/albums/...t=SANY0393.jpg
Old 8/28/11, 02:19 PM

I have been a member of other forums, and this is the first that I know of that a representative from an auto manufacturer is here in an active role for PR purposes. I think it's great. Maybe other manufacturers should follow suit. To have someone from the company here to field questions, and help direct you to the right source for a problem is a great resource. I have been a die hard GM fan for most of my life, but here lately I have been drawn to Ford more and more. Which will please my dad. He's been a die hard Ford man.

Thanks to Deysha, and all the other Ford employees that are on here helping out other enthusiasts enjoy what they love!
Old 8/29/11, 09:13 PM
legacy Tms Member

Received 67 Likes on 32 Posts
Thanks to Deysha and Ford for getting involved at the buyers level- this is exactly what Ford needed more than anything else.

back during the 05 backorder madness, 'Kzinti' over at blueoval was helping folks out on his own, eventually got shutdown by powers that be... looks like his idea mighta finally went mainstream with Fords backing... when problems arise, aint nothing like 'a friend at the factory' to calm your nerves.
Deysha, you are going to be a hero to many a Ford fanatic, guaranteed.

and to the folks at Ford- good move! this will help a lot in the whole 'buyers experience' which at times can be trying if 'stuff happens'... heck if it wasnt for Kzinti's help back in 05 I woulda walked away, months unvinned on a allocated order with no commodity restraints, then it got smashed getting it unloaded at the dealer months later - without even being able to get a test drive... I was (wrongly) pissed at Ford about the whole experience (well regional allocation preferences still kinda upset me), just about threw in the towel, customer service was at the time 'limited' to put it politely, the carrier could care less they smashed a new car, I was ready to just go buy a Chevy in spite... Kzinti found me some similar cars not too far away, got me thinking 'not that bad', next regional got me a priority 1 reorder, it arrived intact 6 weeks later- and within 4 years we ended up with S197 triplets here

All buyers with problems want/need is someone to hear them out/keep them in the loop- and it sure looks like Deysha is doing a great job for both Ford and their customers
Old 8/31/11, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by BossLS
To Deysha and the whole Ford Customer Service team. Thank you for all you do. You guys are the greatest and it shows you love what you do. You are what keeps me as a Ford customer and here is how long I've been one.
Thank you, BossLS!! Those pictures are to die for!!!

Originally Posted by JohnC
Thanks to Deysha, and all the other Ford employees that are on here helping out other enthusiasts enjoy what they love!
Thanks, JohnC! We do LOVE what we do!!

Originally Posted by ford4v429
Thanks to Deysha and Ford for getting involved at the buyers level- this is exactly what Ford needed more than anything else.
Deysha, you are going to be a hero to many a Ford fanatic, guaranteed.
and to the folks at Ford- good move!
All buyers with problems want/need is someone to hear them out/keep them in the loop- and it sure looks like Deysha is doing a great job for both Ford and their customers
This is great feedback and I love the detail, ford4v429! (Sorry for making it smaller) I really appreciate you all and again, I'm loving what I do for you guys!

Deysha

Last edited by FordService; 9/1/11 at 12:41 PM.
Old 10/15/11, 06:40 PM
Mach 1 Member

Thanks for finding my Boss for me Dey!
Old 10/16/11, 09:44 AM
GT Member

I agree 100%. Deysha has been fantastic to work with. Really got issues my resolved.
Old 10/17/11, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by dean_acheson
Thanks for finding my Boss for me Dey!
Originally Posted by y2kcbr
I agree 100%. Deysha has been fantastic to work with. Really got issues my resolved.
Aweeee, thank you guys!!! I really love being a part of this forum and being able to help you out.

Deysha
Old 11/5/11, 04:06 PM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Deysha has been great and gave me info since I have my car overseas. I've have seen her help a number of people in the Boss forum alone. Thank you very much, you truly are amazing at your job and a lifesaver for a lot of us.
Old 11/5/11, 10:42 PM
GT Member

I bought my 08 GT brand new, during the summer the paint started peeling and chipping on the bumper.The dealership where I bought the car closed down. I went to the closest dealer, that told me my car was repainted and this is done often when people nick cars or scratch them on the lot.The body shop manager said they were suppose to tell me at the time of sell but didn't. My car was under the original warranty but wasn't covered.I had to pay a little over $300 to get it repainted. I really think that it should have been covered since a dealer did a "Bad" job on the re-paint as stated by the body manager.
He said I couldn't do anything because the dealer was closed. Have any thought on this issue?
Old 11/6/11, 04:50 AM
Bullitt Member

Deysha, i don't believe i said thanks for getting me the info on my new F150. It arrived at the dealer on Friday and i am picking it up tomorrow (Monday)

Thanks, and keep up the good work.
Old 11/6/11, 04:59 AM
Mach 1 Member

Deysha,

I too thank you. I believe that my original issue got resolved in record time, and I can attribute that to you as a result of elevating the case immediately. If FMC is listening, this is a great move to have a customer service rep. available for us dedicated enthusiasts.

That being said, check your PM box as I had sent you another message.
Old 11/7/11, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by Boss 1409
Deysha has been great and gave me info since I have my car overseas. I've have seen her help a number of people in the Boss forum alone. Thank you very much, you truly are amazing at your job and a lifesaver for a lot of us.
Originally Posted by 2011GB/CS
Deysha, i don't believe i said thanks for getting me the info on my new F150. It arrived at the dealer on Friday and i am picking it up tomorrow (Monday)
Thanks, and keep up the good work.
Originally Posted by 05-1947
Deysha,
I too thank you. I believe that my original issue got resolved in record time, and I can attribute that to you as a result of elevating the case immediately. If FMC is listening, this is a great move to have a customer service rep. available for us dedicated enthusiasts.
That being said, check your PM box as I had sent you another message.
Thank you very much guys!! Congrats on your F-150, 2011GB/CS! I'll be checking my inbox in a little while, 05-1947. Thanks again!

Originally Posted by thatgirlkristina
I bought my 08 GT brand new, during the summer the paint started peeling and chipping on the bumper.The dealership where I bought the car closed down. I went to the closest dealer, that told me my car was repainted and this is done often when people nick cars or scratch them on the lot.The body shop manager said they were suppose to tell me at the time of sell but didn't. My car was under the original warranty but wasn't covered.
Hi thatgirlkristina,

Thank you for reaching out to me. Please PM me with your VIN, mileage, selling dealer, servicing dealer, and contact info so I can look into this for you.

Deysha
Old 3/30/12, 11:54 AM

Hello members!!!

I wanted to share some cool news with you!!!

This is a very exciting moment for me and the Social Media Team!

http://social.ford.com/our-articles/...-social-media/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jeanhall...tomer-service/

http://www.ford.com/

Thank you all for being so awesome!! Without you, this wouldn't have been possible!!

Deysha
Old 3/30/12, 12:08 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
If I win mega millions I will buy Deysha a new 2013 mustang of her choice.
Old 3/30/12, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Flagstang
If I win mega millions I will buy Deysha a new 2013 mustang of her choice.
And now it's in writing, Flagstang! Lol!! Thanks!

Deysha

Quick Reply: THANKS DEYSHA