General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

THANKS DEYSHA

Search this Thread

Old 7/11/11, 09:23 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
THANKS DEYSHA

I have been reading all these posts and listening to everyone's problems with the new car. Luckily, knock on wood, mine hasn't had any. I started this thread simply to say THANK YOU DEYSHA.
You come out of no where and seem to have an immediate impact on any person you try and help. This is why I have always owned a Ford and don't plan on ever changing.
Old 7/11/11, 10:25 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
This deserves a bit more of an audience so moving to general chat.

Deysha and the rest of the Ford Customer Service team have been a great asset here on the site to help out members. It's been great having them around.
Old 7/11/11, 11:47 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Kpd3014
I have been reading all these posts and listening to everyone's problems with the new car. Luckily, knock on wood, mine hasn't had any. I started this thread simply to say THANK YOU DEYSHA.
You come out of no where and seem to have an immediate impact on any person you try and help. This is why I have always owned a Ford and don't plan on ever changing.
Originally Posted by Scothew
This deserves a bit more of an audience so moving to general chat.

Deysha and the rest of the Ford Customer Service team have been a great asset here on the site to help out members. It's been great having them around.
Thank you very much for your kind words! You guys have been great to me!!

Deysha
Old 7/11/11, 01:34 PM
GT Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Dittos on the great help from Deysha.
Old 7/11/11, 03:03 PM

I need help too...My local dealer said Ford would pay half of the cost to repaint the hood on my 2007 Mustang GT with 59K miles, the estimate said $400 to strip & repaint the hood, my share would be $200...what do you think?
I don't think it should cost me anything.
Old 7/12/11, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by TymeSlayer
Dittos on the great help from Deysha.
Thanks TymeSlayer!

Deysha
Old 7/12/11, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by ctmonline
I need help too...My local dealer said Ford would pay half of the cost to repaint the hood on my 2007 Mustang GT with 59K miles, the estimate said $400 to strip & repaint the hood, my share would be $200...what do you think?
I don't think it should cost me anything.
Hi ctmonline,

This is common. Once your vehicle runs out of warranty and has no other coverages, Ford and your dealer can look into helping you out with that repair. This info is also found in your warranty guide. It looks like Ford is willing to help you with this repair that is no longer under warranty.

Deysha
Old 7/14/11, 06:26 PM
Mach 1 Member

THANK YOU Deysha!!!! Without your help I would have not gotten resolution and would have had to endure a lifetime of attitude toward Ford, something I did NOT want to do! My dealer sure wasn't going to lift a finger to help out and I really appreciate your willingness to do so
Old 7/15/11, 03:29 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

https://themustangsource.com/tms-giv...r-service-569/
Old 7/15/11, 03:50 PM
Mach 1 Member

That's really cool, they look like they are having fun and deserve the credit they received.
Old 7/16/11, 09:23 AM
GT Member

I also want to thank Deysha. She was my only lifeline while I waited 17.5 weeks for the car to arrive. The wait was worth it though. Thank you Deysha for answering my questions and putting up with us impatient owners.

John
Old 7/16/11, 11:55 AM

Deysha,

I recently ordered a 5.0 from a dealership 6 weeks ago and all I'm getting is the run around. Can you help me so I can figure out when I might get my car or figure out what the hold up is?

Thank you for any help,
Wclarke1986
Old 7/16/11, 05:05 PM
Mach 1 Member

Fantastic picture of y'all !!!!! Thanks for all you do!
Old 7/17/11, 09:25 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 63 Likes on 56 Posts
Thank You for all the help that you and the others over at Ford Customer Service do!! It is greatly appreciated .. Thank You specifically Deysha for helping all of us here at TMS
Old 7/18/11, 09:37 AM

I just bought my first performance automobile after being a motorcycle guy for the last 6 years. As an active forum member for that particular brand of Italian motorcycle, I have not seen one manufacturer participant step in and say "I am here to help" or "we are listening to you."

In just a few short days on this forum, I have seen numerous touch points from Ford and at least in my opinion, am very impressed. Thank you Deysha and the rest of Ford Customer service for your active participation.
Old 7/18/11, 01:41 PM
GT Member

Thanks Deysha

I also want to thank Deysha for her efforts, quick responses, and complete professionalism.
You made the wait much easier and provided way more info than my dealer was able to give. You are the best!

It was great to see a picture of the team at FCS, you guys rock.

Thanks Again!
Mike

Man, I really love driving this car!
Old 7/18/11, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by MustangLynda
THANK YOU Deysha!!!! Without your help I would have not gotten resolution and would have had to endure a lifetime of attitude toward Ford, something I did NOT want to do! My dealer sure wasn't going to lift a finger to help out and I really appreciate your willingness to do so
That's really cool, they look like they are having fun and deserve the credit they received.
Originally Posted by RaceRed12
I also want to thank Deysha. She was my only lifeline while I waited 17.5 weeks for the car to arrive. The wait was worth it though. Thank you Deysha for answering my questions and putting up with us impatient owners.

John
Originally Posted by 1FAFP90
Fantastic picture of y'all !!!!! Thanks for all you do!
Originally Posted by ford20
Thank You for all the help that you and the others over at Ford Customer Service do!! It is greatly appreciated .. Thank You specifically Deysha for helping all of us here at TMS
Originally Posted by rationallo
I just bought my first performance automobile after being a motorcycle guy for the last 6 years. As an active forum member for that particular brand of Italian motorcycle, I have not seen one manufacturer participant step in and say "I am here to help" or "we are listening to you."

In just a few short days on this forum, I have seen numerous touch points from Ford and at least in my opinion, am very impressed. Thank you Deysha and the rest of Ford Customer service for your active participation.
Originally Posted by Boss2X
I also want to thank Deysha for her efforts, quick responses, and complete professionalism.
You made the wait much easier and provided way more info than my dealer was able to give. You are the best!

It was great to see a picture of the team at FCS, you guys rock.

Thanks Again!
Mike

Man, I really love driving this car!
Thank you very much to all of you. You don’t know how much this means to me personally and to the company. All of you guys have been great to me and I thank you for the bottom of my heart! You guys rock!!

Originally Posted by Wclarke1986
Deysha,

I recently ordered a 5.0 from a dealership 6 weeks ago and all I'm getting is the run around. Can you help me so I can figure out when I might get my car or figure out what the hold up is?

Thank you for any help,
Wclarke1986
I got your pm Wclarke and sent you a response today.
Scott… You just don’t know… I did not see this link until after I got home on Friday and pulled it up on the TMS app on my phone. My kids thought I was going crazy because I was screaming of excitement at my phone! Thank you very much for everything!

Deysha
Old 7/18/11, 03:24 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thank you Deysha for escalating my case and all that you doing here for us owners!
Old 7/18/11, 04:18 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
Scott… You just don’t know… I did not see this link until after I got home on Friday and pulled it up on the TMS app on my phone. My kids thought I was going crazy because I was screaming of excitement at my phone! Thank you very much for everything!

Deysha
Glad I assisted in kicking your weekend off hopefully in a good way
Old 7/19/11, 11:51 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
While my new Boss 302 was not without issues, the responses I got, and saw for others from Deysha has gone a long way to helping Ford maintain it's newly acquired status in my eyes. Thanks Deysha. Now if only the assembly line and dealers can get as good as Customer Service and Engineering, Ford would really be on to something...

Quick Reply: THANKS DEYSHA