Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TacoBill
I have no air compressor at the garage
What? Be still my heart.
Old 3/24/07, 10:44 PM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 89Trooper
What? Be still my heart.
I'm working on that... But everytime I allocate funds, something else more pressing pops up!
Old 3/24/07, 11:20 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ehh, true about the 2 psi difference in ride quality, but more of a hassle for me. I have no air compressor at the garage, so I have to go to the service station for air.

Besides, having that extra 2 pounds gives me 3 more months.
If need be there is a compressor at my parents house tomorrow.

I've wondered, cause I've got the TPMS in mine at what point does it trigger the idiot light to say I've got low pressure on the tire....
Old 3/25/07, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by habu
I've wondered, cause I've got the TPMS in mine at what point does it trigger the idiot light to say I've got low pressure on the tire....
One way to find out... let the air out.
Old 3/25/07, 09:07 AM
GTR Member

If need be there is a compressor at my parents house tomorrow.

The Tire Pressure Monitoring System was supposed to be in the 2006's, but it didn't make it. It should alert you if any tire falls 25% below the recommended inflation pressure. But there is a "fudge factor" of 2 psi.

So, if your recommended psi on the door is 32, it should alert you when the tire gets to 24 psi, but may not until 22 psi. The fudge factor actually allows it to drop to more than 30% below the recommended psi.

Basically, if the car ever alerts you that a tire is low, you've really neglected your tires. Or, you just picked up a nail and have a slow leak.
Old 3/25/07, 09:30 AM
Cobra Member

Basically, if the car ever alerts you that a tire is low, you've really neglected your tires. Or, you just picked up a nail and have a slow leak.
About the time you go swerving of the interstate with a blown tire you'll get the chime and the message "low Tire Pressure".

The 2020 Mustang will have a sweet female computer voice warning you of low tire pressure and politely suggesting that you get it fixed at the earliest opportunity... As you go careening off a cliff due to a blown tire it keeps droning on about the benifits of propper tire pressure.
Old 3/25/07, 09:35 AM
KdF
Bullitt Member

Yep.

As you are falling to earth in your F-16 with no wings and malfunctioning ejection seat , It`s so reassuring to hear that female voice chime in.......

Pull Up!

Pull Up!

Pull Up!

Gee...Ya think?
Old 3/25/07, 06:56 PM
Cobra R Member

Response from Scott (after talking to Brad)..

Paypal, automatically sets subscriptions to renew (not just for our site either), i think you have to go in and change it after you have signed up to prompt.

If you do the card payment through the site, Brad said he believes its setup to notify you 30 days prior to expiration. I dont have access to that part at the moment and he's not in front of a computer to verify.
Bill, thanks for asking the question to them.

Have they posted anything new about this? I still haven't received a response/PM from Brad or any of the other admin's, and the post quoted above doesn't actually clarify anything for me (key words used: "think" and "believe").

Like I said before, it's not the $15...I just don't want to give up "control" of it. I prefer to choose whether or not I renew

It's just like a magazine subscription...But, eventhough I've kept the same car magazines forever, I can still cancel them whenever I feel like.
Old 3/25/07, 08:30 PM
Team Mustang Source

Well, I'm now illegal. Put the Pypes O/R H-pipe on the car with the help of Bill, Leo and Kevin. Tons of thanks guys I couldn't have got it done without you. My initial reaction is

Man I knew the people in the apt complex would hate me before, now I KNOW they'll hate me

There was a slight glitch with the clamps from the X-Pipe that were welded to the X and a frantic search for a decent replacement. Luckily I got a solution that will work. It just isn't pretty. I should have pics and a little vid up soon. Bill was doing the hard work taking pics while I replaced the pipes
Old 3/25/07, 09:37 PM
GTR Member

Well, I'm now illegal. Put the Pypes O/R H-pipe on the car with the help of Bill, Leo and Kevin. Tons of thanks guys I couldn't have got it done without you. My initial reaction is

Man I knew the people in the apt complex would hate me before, now I KNOW they'll hate me

There was a slight glitch with the clamps from the X-Pipe that were welded to the X and a frantic search for a decent replacement. Luckily I got a solution that will work. It just isn't pretty. I should have pics and a little vid up soon. Bill was doing the hard work taking pics while I replaced the pipes
Glad it went well! Hear any of that "rattle" sound at certain RPMs that I was talking about? Like I said before, it could have been because of the area where the top is stored (with the top up or down).
Old 3/25/07, 09:55 PM
Team Mustang Source

Not that I've noticed yet. However, the view looking out of the rearview mirror isn't too good. It's vibrating too much
Old 3/25/07, 10:07 PM

Brian, stand by for some pics... I'll PM you the link as soon as they're up and send you the vids seperately.

In the meantime, here's Brian hard at work!
Attached Thumbnails Ponies on The Run (Again)-img_2746r.jpg  
Old 3/25/07, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by mikes rx
Bill, thanks for asking the question to them.
No prob, Mike.
Sorry, but no further replies to my thread.

There really should not be any issues cancelling the membership. The only company that I know who refuses to cancel automatic charges is Girls Gone Wild (so I've read... honest!). I seriously doubt TMS falls in that category of shady business.
Old 3/25/07, 10:27 PM
Cobra R Member

No prob, Mike.
Sorry, but no further replies to my thread.

There really should not be any issues cancelling the membership. The only company that I know who refuses to cancel automatic charges is Girls Gone Wild (so I've read... honest!). I seriously doubt TMS falls in that category of shady business.
Uh huh...what were you "reading" that in

I'm sure that TMS isn't shady, but I would like to get a straight answer from someone. Honestly, it kind of bothers me that I can't get an answer from someone, let alone from the one who gets my money.

If this were a product that I was trying to buy from a company, I would have purchased it from somewhere else, as I would feel that they didn't want my money.

Just an observation...not trying to step on any toes or stir anything up or anything. I still love this forum.
Old 3/25/07, 10:35 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Besides, having that extra 2 pounds gives me 3 more months.

Would this be applicable to ones own body weight as well ?lol
Old 3/26/07, 07:45 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

I'm glad my theme is white and black, and not white and blue or something.
You trying to say something Tom

LEO-Grats on the 1st Place Trophy
Old 3/26/07, 08:23 AM
GTR Member

Originally Posted by OKCMustangGT
You trying to say something Tom
No, I actually didn't even think of your car when I said that - I just picked a random color.

However, if I were to get a chin spoiler for your car, I would paint it Vista Blue and put the stripes on it. I don't think it would look very good matte black.
Old 3/26/07, 08:27 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

However, if I were to get a chin spoiler for your car, I would paint it Vista Blue and put the stripes on it. I don't think it would look very good matte black.
Without a doubt. I still plan on getting one and I guess I should do it sooner rather than later but I haven't.
Old 3/26/07, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by OKCMustangGT
Without a doubt. I still plan on getting one and I guess I should do it sooner rather than later but I haven't.
Better get it now. They'll come a time when you'll loose interest in modding the car any further, so you may as well get it all set up now before it's too late!
Old 3/26/07, 09:49 AM
Bullitt Member

While airing my front tires this morning, I found 2 small chips in the CDC spoiler!
I actually have a couple of chips missing from my fiberglass painted splitter that I had to bondo and repaint. I'm about ready to pull it off and go back to the CDC textured black spoiler.

Quick Reply: Ponies on The Run (Again)