Ponies on The Run (Again)

Search this Thread

Old 6/7/10, 12:44 AM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
For you Ray..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBzPt...MY&feature=sub

And if you want something more crazy..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TJEz...os=BLi-59Gm0kE

Last edited by TacoBill; 6/7/10 at 01:24 AM.
Old 6/7/10, 09:40 PM

Luis' GT first time at the tacogarage!

First plug change.. looked long overdue and appears like it's running lean, probably from the JLT. Luis will be swapping back in the stock airbox soon.

Also cleaned the TB and replaced the serpentine belt.

Easy stuff, but made a huge difference in running smoother.

start-up video.. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...t=MVI_0095.flv
Old 6/7/10, 09:58 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TacoBill
Thanks!

You mean Luis is still alive?!

Car sounds great!
Old 6/7/10, 10:14 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Iphone4
http://www.apple.com/ca/iphone/?cid=...0-161718&sr=em
Old 6/8/10, 12:08 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
Pre-ordering 2 (White for the wife. Black for me.) on the 15th. Can't wait to ditch my 3G.
-----------
In car news.....Got my Pioneer head unit back. Turns out all they did was reload the OS and maps. Total cost to me $70. Thanks for letting me borrow the Shaker500 Ray.

Now that everything's out I'm considering adding and HD radio tuner.
http://www.pioneerusa.com/PUSA/Produ...adio/GEX-P20HD
Old 6/8/10, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by LEO_06GT
Pre-ordering 2 (White for the wife. Black for me.) on the 15th. Can't wait to ditch my 3G.
-----------
In car news.....Got my Pioneer head unit back. Turns out all they did was reload the OS and maps. Total cost to me $70. Thanks for letting me borrow the Shaker500 Ray.

I'll probably make the Ip4 move in October.

Let us know how the HD radio tuner is. My Alpine has an option for this too.
Old 6/8/10, 02:39 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Looks like were still stuck with ATT.
Old 6/8/10, 02:41 PM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by JedCranium
Looks like were still stuck with ATT.
It looks like I'll be pre-ordering a new one too!

Luckily, I haven't had some of problems people have had with AT&T, so I don't mind staying with them...
Old 6/8/10, 02:58 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Will do.

Originally Posted by Iceknyght
It looks like I'll be pre-ordering a new one too!

Luckily, I haven't had some of problems people have had with AT&T, so I don't mind staying with them...
I agree. Alot of people ***** about ATT but I've yet to have a problem with them. I had sprint before and now that was terrible. There wasn't a month that went by were I didn't have to call and argue the charges on my phone.
Old 6/8/10, 03:03 PM
Cobra Member

I agree. Alot of people ***** about ATT but I've yet to have a problem with them. I had sprint before and now that was terrible. There wasn't a month that went by were I didn't have to call and argue the charges on my phone.
Back when I first got a cell phone in like the mid 90's (back when they were still bricks), I had AT&T and had those type of problems... I finally got rid of them and went to Cingular! Cingular was pretty awesome and I feared the worst when they merged with AT&T, but luckily, I have not seen the same 'care' from the new AT&T that I did with the old AT&T...

I have had a few friends who weren't so lucky... But I even signed up for their U-Verse TV thing and have been pretty impressed with that as well... A couple small problems, but I expected that since they're still new to the game...
Old 6/8/10, 04:46 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by Iceknyght
Back when I first got a cell phone in like the mid 90's (back when they were still bricks), I had AT&T and had those type of problems... I finally got rid of them and went to Cingular! Cingular was pretty awesome and I feared the worst when they merged with AT&T, but luckily, I have not seen the same 'care' from the new AT&T that I did with the old AT&T...

I have had a few friends who weren't so lucky... But I even signed up for their U-Verse TV thing and have been pretty impressed with that as well... A couple small problems, but I expected that since they're still new to the game...
I've been dying to switch to U-Verse but Directv has me by the ***** because of there exclusive NFL deal.
Old 6/8/10, 04:57 PM
Cobra Member

I've been dying to switch to U-Verse but Directv has me by the ***** because of there exclusive NFL deal.
Ugh.

U-Verse has been pretty good overall... Direct TV has better quality video for the HD stuff, but the U-Verse HD video is not bad, just not as good. The sports video is definitely better on Direct TV though...

...But I LOVE some of the features it can do compared to the satellites and Comcast... And the fact that I don't have to have a contract (I can leave anytime I want to) is really nice.

The one issue I have right now though is that I can only watch/record one HD feed at a time cause I am too far away from the hub. When they finally upgrade their infrastructure, it's suppose to get better, but until then, it has been a bit annoying. If they don't fix it by the end of the year, I may end up going to Direct TV...
Old 6/8/10, 06:04 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by JedCranium
Okay last week it was Jay Leno this week...

The Govenator!

A little tribute for today.

With Maria

Maria drives a green vehicle.

Okay this is bizarre look at the name on the tombstone and seeing Arnold The Terminator...humm?

Link to More>
I'm thinking where's Jed in this shot ?

Last edited by GottaHaveIt; 6/8/10 at 06:08 PM.
Old 6/8/10, 06:32 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
-----------

Probably wont preorder but wait a couple weeks. Undecided on which of the two to get. Since I'm overdue for an upgrade I don't get dinged the 18 bucks

The HD unit makes things in the "bay" where all the wiring stuff is pretty tight. it fits, but ya gotta fuss with it and re-arrange everything to get it to work. Ray might have better insight. I helped install on his CS but he did the Shelby and could have changed it around somewhat... but 100 bucks... dunno about that. I listen to the iPod almost exclusively and the small amount of radio that I listen to isn't worth 100 bucks to me.
Old 6/8/10, 06:35 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by habu
Probably wont preorder but wait a couple weeks. Undecided on which of the two to get. Since I'm overdue for an upgrade I don't get dinged the 18 bucks

The HD unit makes things in the "bay" where all the wiring stuff is pretty tight. it fits, but ya gotta fuss with it and re-arrange everything to get it to work. Ray might have better insight. I helped install on his CS but he did the Shelby and could have changed it around somewhat... but 100 bucks... dunno about that. I listen to the iPod almost exclusively and the small amount of radio that I listen to isn't worth 100 bucks to me.
Quetion anyidea on how the upgrade thing works ? what you get the phone for oh say 299.99 instead of 899.00 if you what sign a three year term or if your already on a three year & upgrade time rolls around , hows it look ? Thank-You.
Old 6/8/10, 07:03 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
Quetion anyidea on how the upgrade thing works ? what you get the phone for oh say 299.99 instead of 899.00 if you what sign a three year term or if your already on a three year & upgrade time rolls around , hows it look ? Thank-You.
"If you qualify" which pretty much everyone will unless you got an iphone this year, the price will be $199 for the 16gb and $299 for the 32gb (with 2yr contract).

Not sure what the prices are for non qualifiers/no contract obligation.

Last edited by LEO_06GT; 6/8/10 at 07:05 PM.
Old 6/8/10, 07:07 PM
Team Mustang Source

"If you qualify" which pretty much everyone will unless you got an iphone this year, the price will be $199 for the 16gb and $299 for the 32gb (with 2yr contract).

Humm not much different than a whole new get go from the onslot I'll look into it & let you know. one of mine is due very soon.
Old 6/8/10, 07:07 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by habu

I figured since I do listen to the radio a lot, and I have it out right now, I might as well upgrade the sound quality. Plus I thought it was a better option than sirius since it doesn't require a subscription fee.
Old 6/8/10, 07:31 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I'll have to wait till january to get it...

Here's how it breaks down: $200 and $300 for 16GB and 32GB model, respectively. This is true only if you're a new customer, your contract is over, or—and this was unexpected—your contract is set to end at any time in 2010, meaning some can take the dive six months early, and effectively shorten their total commitment to AT&T by up to six months (as opposed to waiting half a year for their contracts to expire before upgrading.)

If you aren't a new customer, and you aren't eligible for the special upgrade plan, the phones will cost 400 and $500 as upgrades, which is pretty rough.
Unsubsidized prices run $600 and $700, which, well, ha ha.
Since I bought my 3gs last july i'm not even a year into the contract.

The good news is they are building a apple store at the cerritos mall which is just a mile from my house!

Last edited by USMC0341; 6/8/10 at 07:33 PM.
Old 6/8/10, 07:38 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Luis' GT first time at the tacogarage!

Wow! That ****** is clean!! nice to see Luis has the proper shoes on for working on cars

Quick Reply: Ponies on The Run (Again)