The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   General Mustang Chat (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f657/)
-   -   Outstanding Ford Dealers (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f657/outstanding-ford-dealers-402027/)

scode 3/17/05 08:29 PM

Originally posted by kcrw898+March 1, 2005, 9:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kcrw898 @ March 1, 2005, 9:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TKEUofM@March 1, 2005, 9:36 AM
I went to Gorno Bros. Ford in Woodhaven, MI.

Outstanding sales and service.

I had a small service problem about 3 weeks after I got my car, all it took was one phone call and they had me in there that day. The tech came right up and got the car from me, fixed it, and it was out within a 1/2 hour.

I bought my 02 GT from Village Ford in Dearborn, MI. They were very good also.

Well in Dearborn, they have to be good.
[/b][/quote]

Nazgul 3/24/05 10:34 PM

Originally posted by seahawksstang@March 2, 2005, 12:04 PM
I ordered from North County Ford in Vista, CA in Dec (AAA discount). Good salesman but still C/U. Regular salesman Brian was pretty good. Went to Mossy Ford in Mission Bay and almost bought a Silver GT. David C. was the salesman. Pretty cool set up, you only talk to one person the whole time. No back and forth from sales to finance. No mark ups either. Went back last night and Teri (found from this site) changed a car they had on order to what I wanted. Hopefully will be here in 2-4 weeks. She really knew quite abit about the 05. That made all the difference. A really straight forward operation.

:nice: :nice: :nice:

I'd recommend even if you're in LA Teri at Mossy is worth the drive down to San Diego and the dealership will give you a decent price.

:nice:

Mark05GTCon 3/24/05 10:44 PM

Harrold Ford in Sacramento www.harroldford.com talk to Sara the internet manager. No markups, no surprises - a great experience. Last I heard they had a Windveil Blue GT Vert on the way that is unspoken for (sell MSRP). Check them out - buy it before it gets off the truck!

1NewStang 3/24/05 11:00 PM

I'll also give Mossy Ford and Terri a big :nice: I'll also give there service department a :nice: :nice: They have been great about working out the bugs that we are all finding in this first run of these stangs..From the upper strut bearings to the cd players and missing bolts..all changed no questions asked..
Great Job Mossy Ford :D

KenP 3/24/05 11:37 PM

I had a great experience with my dealer. I dealt with Kimnach Ford in Norfolk, VA. Salesman was a fellow Mustang guy, Gordon Walker.

Rogue6 3/25/05 06:02 AM

I am getting mine from Tony G (Fleet Manager) at Ron Carter Ford in Alvin, TX (outside of Houston). I called him Wednesday, made an appointment for Friday at 4:15. I was done with the ordering process in 10 minutes, then we sat and talked mustangs. He has a gorgeous '94 (I think) convertible. He called last Monday and said I should be built this monday (28th) :banana: .

Unfortunately, my student loan fell through and my money saved up for the down payment just paid my tuition. And, the buyer for my truck is thinking about backing out. Three weeks to make $2000 and find a buyer for my truck! I love a challenge.

Anyone interested in a 2003 F150 Supercab Flareside XL Sport?

smallpurpleants 3/25/05 06:05 AM

A special thanks goes out to James Figurrell and the rest of his team at Leif Johnson in Austin. They did an outstanding job in every way and put forth 200% effort into the deal from the day I called to get a price to my first oil change. Thanks guys.

graphicguy 3/25/05 06:23 AM

Took delivery of mine last night from Farifield Ford (OH) just outside of Cincinnati.

Brad Hauck is the sales manager and was great to work with. He kept me "in the loop" all the way through on my X plan order. Transaction when smoothly. As per the plan, he noted that they price protected me since I had ordered before the raise in prices. The only extra charge was $30 for temp tags. They waved the $100 doc fee since I was an X plan order. It was 7 weeks from the date of the order until it was sitting in my driveway.

I actually got mine uncer invoice if you cosider the higher prices of the same ones coming out of the factory right now.

513-829-8000

Tell them the "RX8 guy" sent you over and they'll send me a $50 bill. They also have allotment left for '05 Mustangs.

cgallo52 3/25/05 06:29 AM

TOWER FORD,
124A South Middle Neck Road
Great Neck, NY 11021
Phone: (516) 466-6400
Fax: (516) 466-6456

rates A++++ in my book. I've purchased several Fords from them, great prices, service and Yes, I drove the salesman crazy from June (order) until November (delivery) until my 2005 Mustang GT arrived...
Highly reccommended... (I'll probably drive John D crazy about the new Shelby Cobra now) :banana: :banana: :banana:

05-blkgt 3/25/05 07:47 AM

My dealer was great, they changed one of thier orders and I got my car within a month of ordering,,and it is a small town of about ten thousand, Trier Ford in Columbia City, Indiana

NolanzDad 3/25/05 07:59 AM

Originally posted by miktvk@March 1, 2005, 9:41 AM
Well, Sunday I went to Herb Chambers--Westboro, MA, a big volume dealer, for a GT test drive--they have 2 on the lot.

They were very honest up front, saying that if there was no serious intent or 'money in-house', GT test drives were, for the moment, not allowed. But at least there was no markup. They want to keep the miles off them, I can understand this. People have been showing up with TRAILERS to cart their new toys away showing as few miles as possible. Clearly, Ford has messed up big time with anticipated GT vs. V6 demand. This dealer was expecting inventory of 45 V6s in the next few weeks, and they were already offering substantial rebates on current V6 stock.

They were also very clear that attempting to order a GT with an automatic would be just plain futile for the rest of the year, but that manual-equipped ordering was possible. I have no reason to disbelieve this. Manager said that as a volume outfit, have some pull with Ford and could get GTs up from southern states if they were needed.

I was able to drive a very nice V6 w/auto, they were very polite, friendly, and very low pressure. I would buy from them. As with every MA dealer, the lot was packed solid with hundreds of F150s and Explorers. They must be giving them away like lollipops.

That's very interesting...seeing how their sister dealership, Herb Chambers Ford in Braintree,MA was/is marking up GTs at $5,000 over MSRP!!

Webba 3/25/05 08:21 AM

I ordered mine from Clair Ford in Saco Maine. I paid list price but no premiums. I have been told by 2 other area dealers that there is a premium and they are getting it. BS. They can rape someone else. I have bought 3 other vehciles for my company from Clair and they have been excellent. Only bad thing is I take my service work to the crappy dealer because they are 4 miles from me. Clair is 20 miles away. I know 20 isnt far but when you are busy and cant spare employees to hang out to get an oil change and tires rotated it becomes a pain. We send 2 guys down with 2 of the cars usually and they get a quick shuttle back. I am just not happy with the service work they have done on our F-350. I have been on the fence about going back to Clair for service work. I guess 1 trip there and getting it done right the first time is better than 3 trips to the close by dealer. And for the service I got from Clair on this Mustang they have once again earned it.

Galaxie 3/25/05 09:49 AM

For members in the Toronto area,

Whiteoak Ford in Mississauga is one of the best dealers around

I reccomend talking to Steve Davidson

woody1 3/26/05 09:11 PM

Originally posted by 1NewStang@March 25, 2005, 12:03 AM
I'll also give Mossy Ford and Terri a big :nice: I'll also give there service department a :nice: :nice: They have been great about working out the bugs that we are all finding in this first run of these stangs..From the upper strut bearings to the cd players and missing bolts..all changed no questions asked..
Great Job Mossy Ford :D

:nice: Ditto Tracy's comments.
:banana: Kudo's to Teri; she is the best I've ever dealt with from a sales point. Danielle and John in service can't be beat.
:-D Believe Mossy is discounting MSRP if it's in inventory and MSRP if ordering. Passed by today and saw a Yellow Vert that just came in as well as several Saleen's

Lord Chabelo 3/26/05 09:41 PM

Glad to hear that about Leif Johnson. I put down my name down for a Shelby GT500 with them today.

Casa Ford in El Paso, Texas, gets a praise from me. Top notch service. Bought my to mustangs from Daniel Martinez.

Treadhead 3/27/05 12:10 AM

I had a very good experience with Texas Motors Ford and my salesman Trey Vardeman. I gave him a piece of paper with everything I wanted listed with codes and price(inv and MSRP) we made a deal and shook hands on it. I gave him my $500 deposit(not cashed until the car arrived and papers signed) and didn't ask for anything in writing. I got my DORA 2 days later when I visited a Yellow Mustang Registry carshow at the dealership. My order came about 1 1/2 months later than predicted due to the IUP fiasco which also caused an allocation issue. They did call the Regional Ordering Boss and managed to wrangle me an allocation(probably because they were tired of hearing me ask about it). The car was finally pulled the same week they called about it and delivery went great. No unexpected price hikes or sneaky underhanded tricks. I didn't expect any but some of y'alls stories had me worried. The owner even came in to talk to me when heard I was there directly from the hospital 2 days after back surgery( I think he thought I was nuts). So to sum it up, everything was great overall which is why this was the fourth vehicle I've purchased from them. :nice:

05Mustangfan 3/27/05 12:32 AM

Swanson-Fahrney Ford of Selma

ask for Gurdeep, and he'll make magic happen

DENVER05GT 3/27/05 01:03 AM

Phil Long Ford of Chapel Hills Colorado Springs! They Rock! Agreed to Xplan and delivered as promised.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :nice:

moze 3/27/05 01:37 AM

Yep. I will dog-pile on the kudo's for Mossy Ford in San Diego. No mark-ups, very patient. Got my VOC in 30 minutes and my DORA the next morning (they even faxed it to me) with a starting priority of 25.

They also get great allocation and have had at least one V6, GT and Saleen on the lot any time I go by.

This will be my third Ford from them in 13 years.

69stang351w 3/27/05 02:57 AM

Great job done for me!
Cutter Ford Aiea,Hawaii did as they promised.
They honored my plan and kept me up to date
with my car. I know for a fact that they could
have made alot more on my car, but kept to
our deal. Hats off to team manager Pete Badua
for sticking with what he quoted. When I was picking
up my car, guys were asking to buy it. My GT was the
only GT there. Thanks Cutter for keeping your word!
Happy Trails!!

:drive: